19;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Before I start, I would like to thank (ID: babybaozi) for giving me some suggestions on making this story even more interesting and also thank you to my other subcribers who has been commenting and putting in their thoughts in the comment section below. Thanks once again!

~~~

A few weeks has passed and I slowly started to forget him and be back to who I was, the player and rebellious Jayoung. I wore my school uniform and didn't bother putting on my pullover because it was summer. Who the hell would wears a pullover on summer. And because I wasn't wearing my pullover, it kinda showed my body shape and to be honest I hated it because it was uncomfortable. 

"Oppa can you borrow me your thin cardigan? I'm uncomfortable wearing just like this." I asked Himchan oppa.

He went to his room and gave me his cardigan. I smiled and wore it. 

"Aigoo, I think you need to buy a new uniform already." Himchan oppa said.

"Oppa, its goddamn my last year of school. It would be a waste if I were to buy a new set of uniform. Having two uniforms is already good enough." I said.

He chucled and we proceeded to the dining table and ate with the other members of BAP. After we were done, BAP sent both Zelo oppa and I to school and went we reached school, at the same time Infinite reached. I saw Woohyun and I pulled Himchan oppa for a kiss. Himchan oppa knowing what was happening and he kissed me back. While I was kissing him, my eyes went straight to Woohyun who froze right at the spot, staring at us. 

"Thanks for playing along oppa." I smiled.

"Welcomeee! Plus, I missed your kisses anyway." He winked.

I hit his chest and soon hugged the other members. Zelo oppa and I went into the school, Zelo oppa had his arms wrapped around my waist and we went to the cafeteria to meet with Sunhwa. 

"Wow, Jayoung not wearing a pullover today? That's something new." Sunhwa said.

"Yah, who the hell wears a pullover on summer. Are you crazy girl?" I said.

"Hahaha. I was just teasing you ." Sunhwa said as she ruffled my hair.

"Yah! You crazy . How dare you mess with my hair?" I said as I messed up her hair.

"Yahyahayah ladies! Stop it. Don't fight." Zelo oppa said as he split us up.

"We are not fighting, we are just messing around with each other." Sunhwa said.

"Yeap. This is how we get closer." I smiled.

"Girls... are just weird." He sighed. 

Soon classes start but the three of us were still at the cafeteria, chatting. All three of us were lazy to go up on time. Then, a teacher came scolding us but we ignored her scolding and continued talking and laughing.

"Nam Jayoung, I'll have to tell you husband about this." She said.

"So? He can't so anything to me. We are nothing but just married by papers. Tell him all you want, he got nothing on me." I said. 

"Let;s just go to class, before this starts her lecture again." I said.

"Hhahah, did you just call her right in front of her face? Good job!" Zelo oppa said.

"She is one lol." Sunhwa chuckled.

We all laughed and barged in the classroom like no one's business. Without greeting the teacher, we went to our seats and too bad that I had to sit beside Woohyun.

"Let me sit." I said coldly.

He stood up and let me go to my seat. I sat down and automatically put my head down. I soon fell asleep, because it was boring. I mean like really boring plus, I give no about this subject.

WOOHYUN POV;

Not paying attention to the class, I lied my head on the table to see her sleeping face. I pushed some of her strands of hair that was covering her beautiful face back. She looked really peaceful when she sleeps. I missed waking up seeing her beautiful sleeping face first thing in the morning. Not having her around, makes me feel really lonely. The house feels empty without her. Sometimes, I would hallucinate, thinking that she is still here. I miss hugging her, letting her under my embrace. I went closer to face and secretly pecked her soft lips. 

"Have a nice sleep, sweetheart." I said softly.

I sit up straight and started writing down notes. Once in a while, I would look at her because that will be my only time, where I can stare at her. She soon woke up and I quickly looked to the front and avted as if I wasn't staring at her. 

She pulled Sunhwa's hair and Sunhwa looked at her asking what she wanted. Wow, I was actually expecting an annoyed Sunhwa but instead she is really calm.

"Yah, I'm bored. When is this going to end?" Jayoung asked.

"I have no idea, maybe in 30 minutes time. Gosh, I'm dying. This teacher is so boring." Sunhwa said.

She pouted and I find it really cute. I have the urge to pinch her cheeks but I refrained myself. She might think that I am crazy. After all, now, I'm just a stranger to her. She wouldn't even look at me. She is back to her old player and rebellious self. And I acknowlegde that this is my fault that she is like this. I know I deserve all of this but, seeing her and other guys flirting, breaks my heart into millions of pieces. Just that morning, it pains me to see her kissing Himchan. Not just any other guys but Himchan. The guy whom she ditch me for. The guy who she really admire. 

Lessons soon ended and she wasted no time to leave the classroom. She waited for her two other friends and they went to their next class together. I looked at her from the back and saw how happy she is with them. Is she now really happy without me? I sighed and hung head low.

Sunggyu came and patted my shoulders and told me to be more stronger. I weakly smiled as I walked with Infinite for our next class. When we entered our class, I sat down and stare at the window. Jayoung is having her Physical Education now, and she is having fun at the field. I smiled looking at her being happy, playing soccer with her classmates. And for the whole time, I was staring at her playing, not realizing that the teacher is calling my name.

"Hyunggg~ she has been calling your name." Myungsoo said.

I stood up and she asked me to answer the question, I walked to the whiteboard and quickly answered the question because I wanted to look at her more. I walked back to my table and continued staring at her. 

"Aigoo, hyung stop staring at her already~" Myungsoo teased.

"Hahaha, my only way to look at her as much as I want." I sighed.

"Come on, dude. You want her, go get her. What are you waiting for? Sheesh, man up and go for it. Infinite will always be here for you, if you fall down." He smiled.

I smiled and felt really motivated by what Myungsoo had said. I know BAP is going to hate me, for courting her again but without her, I'm nothing. I used to be the nerd that people hated. She is my first love and also my last love. There is no one except for her.

Luck was one my side, after this period would be break time and I'm going to talk to her. I know she is going to push me away but I will never ever give up.

Finally it was break time and I went to find her. Once I found her, I pulled her hand up to the rooftop. I locked the rooftop and I went to her. She took a step back and I sighed.

"You don't have to be scared anymore." I said.

"I'm not scared, I'm just protecting myself." She said.

I ruffled my hair and went straight to her. She looked at me but still with her emotionless face.

"Please come back to me. Without you, I'm nothing. Please. The house feels so empty without you. I miss waking to see you still sleeping. I miss cooking pancakes for you. I miss everything about you. Jayoung-ah, I know I have done something really sinful to you but please just one last chance. I really can't go on without you." I said as I soon got on my knees.

She looked at me and just walked away. She took exactly 2 steps and she stopped.

"People just don't give chances easily. Remember what I said? You and I are strangers. Live your life Woohyun-ah." She said.

A tear slid off from my eye and I ran to her and backhugged her.

"Don't leave me. Please. You're my life. How am I going to live my life when you're not around? Ja- no, Nam Jayoung, I still love you, forever and always." I cried.

She turned around and faced me.

"Hug all you want now, because after this, don't you ing dare to touch me." She said.

My eyes widened when she said that to me, that was the exact sentence that I said to her.

"It hurts right to hear sentences like this? I want you to feel the way I felt in the past." She said.

I hugged her toghtly and brought her to my chest, she didn't hug me back but I was more than happy to be able to hug her. 

"You know what? No matter what you say, I will always chase you." He whispered.

~~~

Short update because I'm a bit busy with school. But whatever it is enjoy reading aite! Please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX