20;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Oh really? Let's see then. I'll make sure that you will forget about me. We can't go on. You don't trust me, and now I don't trust you. You were a monster back then, I am sorry but you far more worse than HyungSeok now." I said as I pushed him away.

I walked out from the rooftop and met up with my friends. I will make him forget me. He don't deserve to have a chance. After what he done to me, its unacceptable! As I was walking with Zelo oppa and Sunhwa, Woohyun pulled my hand and he hugged me again.

"I wasn't done hugging you yet." He said.

"Just let go of me. I can't be standing there all day, letting you hug me. I'm tired of you. It doesn't feel warm under you embrace. I have to let go because I felt nothing but cold." I said.

Just then Zelo oppa came and pulled me away and he placed his arms around my waist. 

"No one touches her. Especially you." He said.

Zelo oppa pulled me and for a second I felt relief because I didn't know what happened after that.

Zelo oppa, right in front of everybody, along the hallway, pulled me into a kiss and I got shocked for a moment. Although I have kissed him before, this time the kiss felt as if there is a meaning behind it. And I wasn't sure of it. He cupped my face and deepened the kiss. And to be honest, I melted by his kiss. This is seriously the first time he kissed me like that. Our kisses were more like a light peck, rather than the other BAP members, whom I kissed roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed me against the locker. We didn't care about our surroundings.

"Okay guys, thats WAAAYYY too long." Sunhwa said as he pulled the both of us away. 

I blushed and Zelo oppa winked at me. 

"She is mine. Wait correction, she still has other 5 other boyfriends. Jayoung belongs to BAP. So off." He said.

I smirked at him and Zelo oppa wrapped his arms around my waist and walked away. 

"Now you get it? Jayoung no longer wants you. Remember the times whe  she wanted you? You threw her away like some trash. Its her time to show you that if you can flirt with other girls, so does she. She can get any guys she wants in just an instant snap. You were the lucky guy, you know. Do you know how jealous BAP is when she pay more attention to you more than them? You wasted your very first at the same time last chance." Sunhwas said.

"Yah! Why are you wasting your breath on talking to him. Come one!" I shouted.

She ran to us and we continued walking without me looking back

WOOHYUN POV;

My knees went weak. I kneeled down and felt mad at myself. I punched the floor. Infinite came to me and pulled me up. I pushed them and ran after them. Like I said, no matter what she says, I will chase her and I will never give up. I pulled Jayoung and took her away. Not caring about her struggling to let go of grip, I just pulled her.

"Woohyun-ah! Let go!" She cried.

I heard her cry and I automatically went to her. She must have remembered about that day, when I pulled her angrily.

"Jayoung-ah..." I called.

"No, don't touch me. Don't!" She shouted.

She ran away. I chased after her. I know she needed some comfort now. I pulled her into a hug and let her cry in my arms. I hugged her tightly. 

"Shhh.. don't cry anymore. I hate seeing you cry. You are safe. I'm not going to hurt you." I said as I comforted her. 

"I can't trust you." She said.

She pulled away from the hug. I felt helpless. She isn't coming back to me. I ruffled my hair and saw two figures walking towards me. I looked at them and I cringed. 

"Hey, looks like someone just got rejected." HyungSeok said.

"You bastards. What the do you guys have against me?" I asked.

"You wanna know why? Well, simple. You ing took my girl." He said.

"She was mine at the first place. She is never yours." He added.

I chuckled.

"Chuckling eh? You think I don't know what you did to her? I bet she hates you more than she hates me. You practically her." He smirked.

My eyes buldged.

"I hit the jackpot. Hhaha, listen up. What you did is far way worse than mine. You hurt her physically not to forget mentally. She lost her most precious thing just like that. Aigoo.... what kind of husband are you? I think you're the bastard one now." He smirked.

I clenched my fist and tried to control my anger.

"Fine, suit yourself. Let me tell you this, Park HyungSeok. That girl will never be yours. She will be mine." I said.

I walked away, feeling really agitated. Did he just put me below his level. I gritted my teeth.

END OF POV;

~~~

As I was getting ready to get out from school. HyungSeok came to me. Taejun wasn't with him this time. I looked at him as he was walking towards me.

"Jayoung-ah..." He called.

"What." I coldly said.

He suddenly came to me and hugged me. I flinched a little bit. 

"W-What are you doing?" I pushed him.

"I-I.." 

He seemed so nervous. I looked at him and he gave me a slight smile. 

"What is that you want to tell me? I have no time. BAP is waiting for me." I said

"I-I think-"

"You're too late. Now get out from my way." I said.

I took my bag and walked away. I didn't want to be late, or else god knows what on earth they can predict about why I am late.

HYUNGSEOK POV;

I can't really bring myself to tell her. Must I always be mean to her so that I get her attention? I sighed. I watch her silhouette leaving the place. Seeing her again.... I-I found myself falling for her and this time for real. But, I really can't tell her at all. 

"I must be a fool for leaving you for that ." I sighed.

I walked out from school and saw her happy face when talking to BAP. That used the face that she will have when she is with me. I guess... I was beaten in my own game. I started trying to get my revenge on Jayoung for making me get beaten up almost to death but now, seeing her ignore my presence whenever she passes me, makes me miss her presence right next to me. She was always in my my arms, walking along the hallway. People used to admire the both of us, we were labeled as the most perfect couple. I sighed and walked away from the seeing them. I wonder whether I would have the couage to tell my feelings for her. 

I went to my car and drove back to my house. I went back to my room and went in. Photos of Jayoung is plced all over the room. I missed her. I really do. 

"Will you ever be mine again?" I sighed.

I jumped onto my bed and lied down. I will tell her my feelings and I will mkae her fall in love with me, like how she used to. 

END OF POV;

~~~

"OPPAAAAA!!!" I shouted.

All six of them rushed to my room and I hid behind Daehyun oppa.

"T-There is a cockroach there! Get that pest off!" I shouted.

Yongguk oppa chuckled and caught the cockroach swiftly. He came to me and hid behind Daehyun oppa even more.

"Aigoo... is the almighty Jayoung still scared with cockroaches?" Youngjae oppa teased.

"Oppa!" I blushed.

"Aigoo... hahaha. There are no more cockroaches, so you may go and change. Since we are going to the club." Daehyun oppa said as he ruffled my hair.

I nodded and went to my closet and took any clothing I see. I wasn't going to impress anymone anymore. Imma just going there to relax and enjoy myself with BAP.

"I'm done guys." I said.

"Wow, you're not dressing up anymore?" Himchan oppa asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"There's no one for me to impress. I'm just going to enjoy myself." I sighed.

"Its okay, you will impress us eventhough you are in your PJs" Himchan smirked.

I hit him and when to Daehyun oppa. 

"Oppa, be my boyfriend for today. Make sure I don't get close to that old guy." I said.

"WHICH OLD GUY!?" Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa asked in unison.

"Of course its Himchan oppa~" I sang.

"Sure no problem. I'm going to be protective. I'm warning you." He said as he slid his arms around my waist.

I pecked Daehyun oppa's cheeks and nodded.

We all went in to Youngjae oppa's car and his driver is there to drive us to the club.We soon the club and Youngjae oppa told his driver to come and fetch all of us at 2:00am. He nodded and soon drove away. Daehyun oppa and I went in first and we were greeted by the security guard. We don't need to queue up and is allow to go straight away. 

We all went up to the VIPs table and sat down. We ordered the heaviest drink and drank a lot at the start. I pull out Daehyun oppa and dance with him. He hands were on my waist as I grind on him. 

"Gosh babe. Can you get any hotter?" He asked in a seductive manner. 

"What do you think?" I asked, obviously flirting with him.

"Not just hot, but I think more to y." He smirked.

"You are going to be mine for tonight." He said as he kissed me roughly.

I responded the kiss and he pushed me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. People around us were crowding around us cheering us to do more. I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Infinite staring at me, especially Woohyun. I smirked in between the kiss and my hands went to the front and I his clothes. My hands roam around his perfectly well-built abs. Woohyun looked at the both of us and he sighed. He looked away and sat down at the VIPs table as well.

The both of us soon broke the kiss, panting really hard. Daehyun smirked at me and peck my cheeks. I helped him button up his shirt back and blushed. He ruffled my hair and went back to our table. SECRET was already there and I greeted them. I turned around and saw Infinite's table beside ours. I whispered to Jongup oppa and he smirked. He went to Infinite and told them to sit with us. They all nodded and I smirked. I signalled Daehyun oppa and he seems to understand it.

Woohyun is sitting just right opposite of us. Hhaha, he is just making my plan work. I drank my beer one shot and cupped Daehyun's jaw. He pushed me closer to him and kissed me again. I was determine to make him suffer too. My hair went over his hair and I played with his hair, ruffling and pulling it. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Woohyun staring at us, clenching his fist. I smirked and continued kissing him.

AUTHOR POV;

Woohyun couldn't stand any longer seeing the both of them kiss. In fact the fact that she dares to kiss another guy in front of him makes him not only jealous but mad too. His poccessive side took control of him and he stood up and pulled Jayoung away. He pulled her once again and BAP, SECRET and Infinite chased after them. Woohyun's ears were as if they were blocked. He couldn't hear Jayoung shouting at him to let go. Because the painful memory came back to her. She felt really scared.

Woohyun finally stop walking and he turned arounf to see the horor. Jayoung was literally crying out loud. He went to her and hugged her tightly.

"You're so bad! I hate you!" Jayoung said.

"I'm sorry. I just, felt really jealous. I really can't, I can't see you kissing anymore guys. It hurts a lot." He said.

BAP, SECRET and Infinite decided not to disturb them and just looked at them from afar. BAP felt as if they couldn't walk there. They sighed and just looked at the both of them.

"As much as I don't want them to be together, I think that Jayoung will be herself when he is with him. She may be happy with all of us, but the happiness that Woohyun give her is so much more than us. He was able to change Jayoung, and look at us, we do nothing but destroy her even more...." Yongguk said.

Zelo looked at Jayoung and Woohyun. He sighed and walked away. He didn't want them, back together because deep inside he loves her, more than just a friend, more than just a sister. 

On the other hand, Woohyun is hugging the crying Jayoung. She was hitting him, trying to express her anger. It was painful for Woohyun but he just endure it. 

"You jerk! Why bother coming to me now? Why did you have to hurt me first than relized everything? Why come back when I'm already happy? Why are you doing this to me Nam Woohyun? Why do I always have to cry when I see you? I hate showing my weakness. You-"

Woohyun cupped her face and kissed her passionately. 

"Its okay to show me your weakness, you don't have to act strong in front of me. I'm here to accept your flaws. Your flaws are perfect to me. Please come back to me, and I'll show you the Woohyun that you love. The Woohyun that you knew. Jayoung-ah, you made me accept the world. You were there when I needed you. You are my world. You can bring me to happiness just by your presence. I still love you, and please give me a chance. I know I have done something really bad to you, but whatever that is going to happen, I'll take responsibility on it. Just this one last chance. I promise." He said.

"I-I can't. I'm sorry Woohyun." She said.

She ran away and Woohyun chased after her, backhugging her.

"Fine then,but at least give me a chance to prove to you that I deserve your one last chance." He said.

"Its not going to be easy." She said.

"Thank you." He smiled.

Jayoung slightly smiled and walked away. Leaving the happy Woohyun who saw her smiled. Jayoung felt like her is sincere this time and will try to give him a chance if he deserves it.

END OF POV;

~~~

YOOHOO~ A new update! Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please do subscribe and comment!

XxheartsxX