12;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

My lips started to tremble, I can't believe he is right in front of me. Zelo oppa hugged me and told me that everything is going to be okay. My tears started to fall. All the painful memories were flashed as if it all happened a second ago.

"Hmm... there is an empty seat behind Zelo, the blue hair guy. How about you seat over there?" The teacher said.

"NO. AND NEVER." Sunhwa shouted.

"He can seat over there. If you don't want me to start my y attitude towards you just like how I treat  that old , you better ask him to seat there." Sunhwa threatened.

"Oh o-okay, HyungSeok you should there." She said as she pointed at the front desk.

"Sure." HyungSeok said.

Whenever I hear his voice, I can feel chills running down her spine. 

AUTHOR POV;

Jayoung couldn't stand hearing his voice, she stood up and ran away from class. Overcome with fright, she lost her balance and fell down in a swoon. 

"Why is he here?" She cried.

She punched the locker and cried. She was scared, she is scared that HyungSeok would torture her just like last time. She is scared that he would do something to Woohyun. 

Soon, Zelo and Sunhwa came to her and hugged her.

"I-I'm scared.... I'm scared." Jayoung said as she hugged her knees.

"We will proect you. Don't worry, you are strong Jayoung." Zelo said.

"I can't, I'm still afraid of him, the moment I saw him, everything in the past felt like it happened a second ago." She cried.

Zelo hugged her tightly while calming her down. Sunhwa went to Woohyun's class and took him away without the teacher's permission, the teacher shouted at her to bring him back but he ended up getting her death glare which made the teacher shudder. 

"What is the matter?" Woohyun asked.

"You will know later." She said.

Sunhwa brough Woohyun to Jayoung and he straight away went to her. He could see the fear in her eyes. He hugged her and soothe her hair.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"He is back." She said as she buried her face on his chest.

"I'm scared." She added.

"Its okay, you have all of us. I will protect you. Stay real close to me from now onwards alright?" Woohyun smiled.

She weakly nodded and cried in his embrace. Zelo and Sunhwa gave them space alone. They went back to class. But little that all of them know is that HyungSeok and his friend, Taejun was listening to them.

"Haha, she is still afraid of me." HyungSeok smirked.

"Well, after what you have done to her, it would be weird if she isn't scared of you. Hahaha, things are just getting a lot more fun. We have finally found her." Taejun smirked.

"And that means, she is going to be mine. And that nerd guy is going down." HyungSeok said.

"Hhaha, her standards sure has gone down. Dating a nerd, don't make me laugh." Taejun said.

They laughed and walked away. After the incident where he got beaten up by BAP, he has vowed to at back to Jayoung and seek revenge. Not only for the beating but also because of what Jayoung had did to his princess.

FLASHBACK;

HyungSeok and Jayoung used to be the sweetest and most romantic couple. They loved each other a lot, but he wasn't satisfied with what he has now. He wanted more. But he couldn't get what he wants from Jayoung, so he decided to take it on another girl, ing them behind Jayoung's back. And of course at first, Jayoung didn't know a about what HyungSeok has been doing behind her back. 

As days past by, HyungSeok were always not at home. Even is he is, its only when he comes at night drunk. Then, he soon started bringing different girls to her house and them like there's no tomorrow without Jayoung knowing. And in order for HyungSeok to satisfy his lust, he has to prove the girl that he is worth to be ed and that means buying her the best things ever. He would constantly ask money from Jayoung and if she doesn't, he would beat her torturing her until she gives the money, at some point of time, Jayoung would get molested by him, but luck was on her side, whenever he wanted to do the next part, there will always be interruption. 

And this goes on and on, until Jayoung found out why he has been like this, she went home early after school, and she heard sounds upstairs, curious, she went up and opened the door, to find her boyfriend ing her classmate.

"What the..." She said.

Anger rose within her, her classmate quickly put on her uniform and apologized to her. She pulled her classmate and threw her out from her house. HyungSeok pushed Jayoung and went to her classmate.

"Oppa why?" She cried.

Not even answering, he took her classmate's hand and walked away. Jayoung ran after them and HyungSeok got really annoyed. He told her classmate to leave and he glared at Jayoung. He pulled her hand roughly.

(The continuation story has been written in chapter 3)

END OF FLASHBACK;

After calming her down, Woohyun brought her back to her class and without answering the teacher, she walked to her seat. As she was walking, she felt someone holding her hand. She looked at the owner of her hand and she was terrified.

"Has it been 3 years, my boo?" He smirked.

She froze and he just smirks at her. She shove his hand and walked faster to her seat. 

"Are you okay now?" Zelo asked.

"Alot more better." She weakly smiled.

~~~

Soon, it was time for break and Woohyun is waiting for Jayoung. Jayoung smiled and they went to the cafeteria together. 

"Anything happened?" Woohyun asked.

"Nothing." She smiled.

"Good then, be happy alright? I love it when I see my baby happy. So smile more alright?" Woohyun said as pulled Jayoung's corner of her lips into a smile.

She giggled and he ruffled her hair. 

"You're such a cutiepie." He smiiled.

"Jagi..." She blushed.

He slung his arms around her waist and waited for the others to come. Then Zelo and Sunhwa came with 2 plates on their hand. They handed the plates to Jayoung and Woohyun and of course for themselves.

"Oh, thanks." Woohyun smiled.

"Welcome." Sunhwa and Zelo said in unison.

Since were still taking their own sweet time, the four of them decided to eat first because they were really hungry. Soon, they came and all of them started eating happily.

HyungSeok looked at their table and he smirked. He couldn't wait to make Jayoung suffer. 

"I can't wait to make that smile of yours disappear." He smirked.

END OF POV;

~~~

Short update today, well this chapeter is just mostly on their past. Anyways, drama would start soon, so please anticipate it alright? 

XxheartsxX