28;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Woohyun-ah! We need to go now! Ppali!!!" I said.

We are taking our final national exams. After today, all the 3rd grade high school students will be free as a bird. And to relief my stress, Woohyun has agreed to ride the bike with me. I gave him one of my helmets and he held my waist tightly. No matter how many times he rode the bike, he will always feel scared. 

"Hold on tightly!" I said.

In just a short time, we reached school and I held his hand. He seemed still in daze. Hahaha, cutiepie.

"How can a girl like you ride like this every single day?" He asked.

"I got used to it jagi." I said.

I laughed at his misery and fix his school tie.

"My dearest hubby, do well alright? And then we go to the same college." I smiled.

He ruffled my hair and nodded. We continued holding hands until we reached to the exam hall. He pecked my lips right in front of everybody and I blushed.

"Good luck babe." He winked.

"Good luck to you too." I smiled.

We soon sat down and waited for our papers to be distributed. Ahhh, I hope I will do well.

__________________

"Ahhh! We are fimally done!!!" I shouted.

"Hahaha, are you that happy?" He asked.

I nodded and he ruffled my hair. The both of us soon went home and got ready for a party at the usual club. Its a celebration for finishing our final examinations.

"Hmm.... what should I wear?" I said.

I looked at my wardrobe, and kept thinking of what to wear. Then, I heard Woohyun shouting asking me whetehr I was done. I told him to wait for awhile, and I quickly choose an outift. Sometimes, being a girl is really difficult.

"Finally done!" I said.

I went down and saw Woohyun leaning on against the wall, crossing his arms.

"Awhile huh?" He said.

I grinned and linked my arms with him.

"I wanted to look good for you." I smiled.

"You don't have to. You already look good in my eyes without even trying." He said.

I hit his chest and he pecked my cheek. I blushed and he pulled me to the car. He soon drove to the club and saw some of our classmates that are going to party with us later, queing up. I called them to come along and the security guard grant us access.

"Thanks." HyoJin, one of my classmate said.

"Welcome! Alright, where are our other classmates?" I asked.

"Over there. I see them."She said.

I walked towards where my classmates were and told them to pack their bags. Hahaha, Woohyun and I are more used to the VIP seat. Its where Zelo and Sunhwa are now. 

"WAHHH! Isn't this the VIP table?" HyoJin asked.

"We are the VIPs here." Woohyun smirked. 

"Its free flow drinks, so enjoy!" I said.

There were cheers heard from everyone and I smiled. Then, Woohyun pulled me to the dancefloor and he held my waist. 

"Show me what you got." He smirked.

I smirked and grinded on him. I turned around and kissed him roughly, just like how I kissed Daehyun oppa the other time in this club. I played with his hair and softy pulled it. He broke the kiss and went in to my neck, I put my head up, giving him more excess to my neck, it didn't take him long to find my sensitive spot. He kept on kissing and biting that area. He smirked after he is done with his artwork.

"Come on, let's get some drinks." He said.

We took some drinks and headed back to our table. Zelo and Sunhwa were kissing and it didn't shocked me because it is kinda normal within us. Haha, its just that, now, I can't do that anymore since I have a hubby. We sat down beside them, not caring about them kissing. The both ouf us kept drinking and drinking. Some of our classmates unleashed thier inner self and at some point of time, it was awkward to see them like this.

"Hey."Woohyun called.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Come closer to me." He said.

He pulled me towards him and had my back faced him. He hugged my waist and kissed my neck again, the same exact spot where, he kissed earlier. I tilted my head to the side, and lean against his chest. My eyes were closed enjoying what he is giving me.

"Woohyun-ah... people are watching.." I said.

"I don't care." He said.

"We can continue later at home alright? You can kiss me all you want later." I said.

"Pinky promise?" He said as he stick out his pinky finger.

"Yes, pinky promise." I said.

Sometimes, his dorky attitude is there. I love seeing his dorky attitude. Our classmates soon sat down with us and we talked eventhough we are half drunk. So, probably, my classmates would forget everything. 

Soon it was past midnight and all of us were tired decided to go home, it was a fun time with the classmates that I rarely talk to. As we were walking out, I saw some of our girls were surrounded by a group of boys. Zelo oppa, Sunhwa and I standby while I told Woohyun to stay back.

"YAH! What are you doing!?" Zelo oppa shouted.

Those group of boys turned around and I glared at them. 

"You guys again...." I said.

"I guess we are really fated huh? We keep on seeing each other." Zico said as he carressed my face.

"Hands off me." I said.

"Oh, is it because your hubby is over there? Its okay, we can always have a private show." He smirked.

"You don't stand a chance." I said.

"Yah! You girls! What the are you still doing there? Run!" Zelo oppa shouted

The girls quickly ran away and our focus went back to Block B.

"Babe, you know why I like you? Because you play hard to get. And I get by girls like you." He smirked.

"And I get turned off by bastards like you." I said.

I walked away and heard him chuckle. How I wish I can mute him off. I pulled Woohyun and we walked to our car. Zelo oppa told me to relax and I nodded. I hugged both of them and soon we went home.

~~~

AUTHOR POV;

Both Jayoung and Woohyun passed their exams with flying colours. So did Zelo and Sunhwa. All four of them have planned to go to their affiliated school, Woolim University, another prestigious school. And today, they will be getting their results, whether or not they are able to attend the school.

END OF POV;

"Ahh, I hope that they would call me." I said.

"They will. I'm sure." Woohyun said.

And just in time, both of our phone rang and we quickly picked them up. Right after we put down the phone, the both of us turned around and we started shouting and hugged each other tightly.

"OMG!!! WE GOT IN!!" I shouted.

I'm so glad that we got in. Hehe! So school officially starts next week and I can't wait! Starting the new year with my hubby is certainly the best thing ever. It was a good thing as Block B didn't create any troubles in town. So, I didn't really see their faces often at the ring.

We got a call from our parents and they congratulated us for getting into the University. And they have decided to bring us out today. The both of us soon, got ready for our family outing with both sides of our parents. Its really rare for us to have family time, since they are always busy working.

I went to bath and started to get ready. I put on my clothes and put on abit of make up and soon I was done.

"Jagi, I'm done!" I said.

"Yeah, me too." He said.

Just as we wanted to go to our garage, the bell rang, we walked towards the door and opened it up. It was our parents. They told us that we don't need to drive and that we take the same car as them. We nodded and followed them.

"Where are we going omma?" I asked.

"We are going to have a picnic!" Omma replied.

"Really?" I asked.

Omma nodded and I got shocked, our family isn't really the type who likes to hang around outdoors because they think its not classy. I have always wanted to go to a picnic with my parents but they always rejected the idea, so I ended up ging to a picnic with BAP. 

We soo reached the park and omma had laid down the giant sized mat. We sat down and they took out all of the food. Wow, I'm glad that I didn't eat breakfast today.

"Come on, dig in." Abeoji said.

I nodded and we all started eating while talking about our lives. They said that today we will all hanging out together and I'm really excited to see what's installed for us. This is seriously the first time I actually spent time with my parents. I'm really happy to finally have this chance. In between the picnic, we played some board games and play with kites. It was really fun. Its been a long time since I done things like this. All I do now is punch and kick people hahaha.

We spent time at the park till afternoon and soon we left the place, the driver then drove us to a Underwater World and I felt like a little child. I have never once went to a Underwater World. Our parents paid the tickets for us and we soon entered the place. There were many marine animals that I have never seen before with my own eyes, I have always seen these animals in Television. I kept running and running around, till it makes Woohyun really tired because he has to chase me. Our parents just laugh at Woohyun's misery.

"WOWWW ITS A TIGER SHARK!" I shouted.

"Yah, keep your volume down!" Woohyun said.

"Its so beautiful..." I said.

"Hahahaha, Woohyun-ah, did you married a 6 year ould child?" Omma teased.

"I think so." Woohyun joked.

I hit him and pouted. Woohyun laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm just joking baby boo." Woohyun said as he pecked my temples.

"Gosh, kids are so daring nowadays." Omonim said.

"I'm just showing my love to her omma!" Woohyun said.

"Yeahyeah whatever you say." Omonim replied.

Its cute to see him bicker with omonim. He kept on whining and whining. He really never change at all. I stared at him and smiled.

"He's going to get burned, if you keep on staring like that." Appa said.

I blushed and he patted my head. 

"How is your relationship with darling?" Appa asked.

"Its great! Although they were ups and downs, we were able to overcome it. Omma, appa, I really want to thank you two for arranging this marriage, I really love him now. I feel like I can't live without him. He is someone really special to me. I feel myself changing because of him. This marriage has been a total blast with me. Every single day, I feel happy waking up and to see him beside me, sleeping. Until, getting kissed by him, my heart still flutters and I get butterflies in my stomach. He is really my one and only." I said.

"You really have grown up. I remember last time, you came home with so many guys. Seeing you being faithful to just one guy makes me really happy." Omma said.

"And its all thanks to you." I smiled.

I hugged both of my parents tightly. I never really hug them, but when I do, I hug them tightly. I soon let go of the hug and they smiled.

"You're welcome honey. And wanna know something? Woohyun heard everything that you said just now." Omma smiled.

"He did!? Omg, that is so embarrassing." I said.

I turned around and saw Woohyun smiling at me. 

Then I heard my parents saying that they will leave us alone to have our own date. Woohyun ran to me and he carressed my face.

"Its great that you are feeling the same way as I am. You're my one and only too." He smiled.

I could feel my eyes getting wet. I don't know why am I crying over something like this. Hhaha.

"I really love you and I really do." He smiled.

~~~

Hey updated!!! Hahaha for some reason, while I'm typing at the end, I felt like crying ahahhahaah. I'm so pathetic! XDXD Please do comment and subscribe!!!

XxheartsxX