4;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Its gonna be less than a week before my wedding and to be honest, I'm kinda scared. Well, no matter how tough you're, who wouldn't scared for their wedding day. Uhh, well anyways, I am in the car with Woohyun to get our wedding dress. Yeah, we kinda procrastinate. Well, Woohyun and I have gotten closer after our fight, we often go out for fun and share more about our life.

But although, I may be close with him. I still ditch him over BAP and was kinda cold to him at times. Well, apparently he is now still mad with me about what happened two days ago. He kinda caught me making out with a guy in school. And to be honest, I don't see a reason as to why he should even be mad at me. As I was looking out at the window, my phone rang and without looking at the caller ID, I knew who it was.

"Yes oppa?" I asked.

"Yahhhh, is it really true about yesterday?" He asked.

"Yes oppa. Its true. Do you think I would be lying over things like this?" I asked.

"Huh? Which means we can't be intimate anymore?" He asked, obviously pouting.

"Of course we can. We are just getting married by the papers. We don't even love each other." I said.

"Great then! Anyways, meet you later at the ring!" He said.

"See ya later!" I said.

I put down the phone and giggled. Sometimes this guy can be a kid at times.

"Where are you going later on?" Woohyun asked.

"Somewhere." I said.

"I asked you where are you going!" He said.

"I'm going out with BAP later on! Happy!?" I said.

I cursed and then plugged in my earpiece to avoid any conversation with him, I don't know why but sometimes I get annoyed when he asked me this questions. It makes me feel like I have no freedom. Soon, we reached the wedding dress shop, and I can tell that the both of us were not in the mood. We just took any dress that captivated us and tried it on without showing each other. We paid it and left the shop, leaving the workers there in confusion. I separated from him when we came out from the shop. Just when I was about to flagged the taxi. He grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"For goodness sake, I told you I am going to BAP." I said.

"No, you're not going anywhere. You. Are. Going. Home." He said.

I yanked his hand away and glared at him. I quickly ran to the taxi and went in. I swear, he is letting my blood boil. I mean, seriously, who is he to tell me what to do? He isn't the boss of me. God, I am just so pissed off with him. When I reach infront of BAP's hangout, I punched in the password and went straight to the sofa. I crossed my arms and frowned. Pfft that guy!

"Hey what's wrong sweetie?" Daehyun oppa asked.

"My soon-to-be-husband is giving me attitude today. God, he didn't even allowed me to go and hangout with you guys. I had to use force order to come here." I frowned.

"Oh okay, anyways let's not care about him. Today is just you and us." He smiled.

"Yes oppa!" I smiled.

"Oh yes, anyways are you ready to fight later on? And also we have a surprise for you later on." He said.

"I'm more than ready oppa! A surprise? Aww tell me!" I said.

"Nope. That won't do!" He grinned.

"Aww oppa pleaseeeeee~?" I aegyo-ed.

He quickly elsewhere when I did my aegyo. Well, BAP can never resist when I do my rare aegyo. They would always give in at the end.

"Oh oppa, I know you can resist it. Tell me oppa~~" I aegyo-ed again.

"I ain't talking to you. Bye!" He peck my lips before going in his room

I pouted and stomped my feet like a little kid. I went down the floor and started to whine. Yongguk oppa came to from the bathroom and looked at me confused.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked.

"Oppa! Daehyun oppa told me that there will be a surprise for me. Whaaaat is it oppppa?" I aegyo-ed.

"I'm not gonna fall for it. I'm resisting myself right now." He said as he closed his eyes.

I linked my arms with his and did more aegyo. He kept looking up and said, "Surprises are meant to be a secret, it would be a surprise if I tell you now. Sorry babygirl." He smiled.

He quickly walked away and I pouted. Wait I still have Himchan oppa. I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"Oppaaaaaa~" I sang.

"Yes babe? Wait if  you are asking me about the surprise, don't." He smiled.

"Aww oppa! B-But!" I pouted.

"BAP has promised to each other that we won't to tell you the surprise." He winked.

I let go of the hug and pouted. I stomped off to the sofa and sulked. They are so bad. 

"BAP IS SUCH BAD PEOPLE." I sulked.

They all laughed at me and that made me suked even more. I'm not going to talk to them! So, soon we went in the car and drove to the ring. I still didn't talk to anyone of them. I tend to sulk for a long period of time. So once we reached, Himchan oppa suddenly covered my eyes and helped me walked to the ring. Then the moment when he took out his hand, I smiled.

"HYOSUNG UNNIE, HANA UNNIE, JIEUN UNNIE, SUNHWA-AH!" I shouted.

I ran to them and we did a group hug. I missed them so much. They finally came back after two years doing some business in Japan. Well, don't get deceived by their beauty, deep inside they are really badass. The kick asses, like literally. So, they wasn't even any fight today. The ring was exclusively ours for today. So, we decided to have a seat and have a talk with them.

"So, how's life?" Hyosung unnie asked.

"Great, but I'm getting married in less than a week." I pouted.

"What!? Kim Jayoung is getting married!? Am I dreaming?" Hyosung unnie asked.

"Unnie! Its not like I'm getting married because I love the person, its arrange marriage." I pouted.

"Wae? You don't seem to like it." Jieun unnie asked.

"Its just that he is a total opposite of me. And we often fight too. Uhh, he is so annoying to me." I said.

"BUT! You're still getting married!" Hyosung unnie teased.

All of them were teasing me, making me pout even more. Then, Himchan oppa sat beside me and told them to stop teasing me. 

"Aww, oppa is the best!" I said as I peck his cheek.

"Not there, but here." He said as he pointed his lips.

I chuckled and peck his lips. He puts his arms around me and we sat really close with each other.

"Aigoo, are they a couple already?" Hana unnie asked.

"Nope. They say that they are just playing with each other." Jongup oppa said.

"Bunch of players. HAHA." Hana unnie laughed.

And so we kept on talking till it was almost midnight. We decided to go home and I found that Sunhwa will be enrolling in my school. Haha, so now we are finally complete. BAP sent me home and I hugged each of them. I went in and saw Woohyun sitting at the living room. I just ignored him and went up t the room. Woohyun followed me and stopped me.

"I clearly told you not to go." He said.

"Its my damn problem." I said.

"When I tell you to do something, you jolly well do it." He demanded.

"I ain't your dog, plus I wasn't just out with BAP, I met with SECRET too." I said.

"Hahaha, another or you uneducational friends? Seriously?Don't you have other friends that are the same as you. I pity you, you have to make friends with stupid people who thinks violence is the only answer." He chuckled.

I clenched my fist, but suddenly I remembered what Himchan oppa said. But I can't let it slide. If I keep quiet, he would think that it would okay to insult them and no, I'm letting that happened. I held him by the collar and punched him hard.

"You never learnt your mistakes huh? Let me tell you one LAST time, you don't know me, you don't know them! So just shut the up. You have no rights to insult them. You're really asking for it, I really don't want to hate you, but you are making me hate you. From now onwards, never talk to me. And I mean it." I said.

God, I'm so pissed. Just what's with him and looking down at people that isn't better than him. I hate him, no I despise him. He annoys me. 

~~~

NEXT MORNING;

After doing my daily routine for school, I went down to the kitchen and cooked my own breakfast. Well, I always do breakfast for him, but after what happen? no. He came to the dining table, expecting that there would be a bread but there wasn't.

"My breakfast?" He asked.

"You still have the guts to ask me? What am I? Your personal maid? I don't do breakast for people I despise." I said coldly.

I walked away and took my bag. Before I could go out for school, he held me hand and backhugged me.

"I'm so-"

"Don't you dare apologize. I'm so done with you. You don't learn your mistakes. I despise people like you." I spat as I shoved his arms away.

He held my hand and I shoved it.

"Don't you ing dare to touch me!" I shouted.

I walked to my bike and drive of to my school. So just as I parked my bike. Sunhwa came to me and we hugged. We walked along the hallway together and talked like there's no one's business. It was as if the school belongs to us. 

"Yah, show me your soon-to-be-husband." She whispered.

I looked around and tried to spot the nerdiest guy. Then, I spotted him and pointed him to her. She gave me the face and I laughed, understanding what she meant. Damn, this girl is the most judgemental girl I have ever seen. So we decided to walk to class together since we are classmates. Haha, my two badass friends are in the same class as me. HEHEH, triple the trouble.

"So, any annoying teachers?" She asked.

"Trust me, everyone in this school is annoying. Teachers, students,cleaners or even the animals in this school is annoying." I said.

"I can tell you were really bad in school." She laughed.

"What do you think babe?" I laughed. 

~~~

DURING BREAK;

Ahh its finally break time. Together with Zelo oppa and Sunhwa we went towards the stall and cut queue for the food. Well, nobody dared to go against us. Unless if they ask for a beating from all three of us. Zelo oppa scare some students away from one of the table and sat down. We laughed and happily ate our food. While eating, Sunhwa told us about what happened during their times in Japan.

"Well its really no joke there." She laughed.

She told us how beautiful Japan was and it made me feel like going there! Alright, my wishlist! To go Japan!

AUTHOR POV;

What Jayoung didn't know its that Woohyun has been staring at her from the start till the end. Even Infinite could see that he has been staring at her.

"Admit it, you like her right?" Sunggyu asked.

"I don't know. I just don't like how close she is with her BAP." Woohyun said.

"You like her hyung. I'm positive. People won't feel like that if they are just friends." Sungjong said.

Truth is, he isn't certain with his own feelings. He didn't like the fact that they were fighting. He seem disturbed by the relationship now. Then, he saw Jayoung and the others walked past them, he could see that she glared at him while walking. He felt as if his heart got penetrated by her glare. He looked down and s supported him.

"Come on, go and talk to her." They cheered.

He nodded and ran after her. He took her hand and pulled her to the staircase. She was trying her best to break free from his grasp but failed. No matter what, he was still stronger.

"Let me go! You were the one who told me not to talk to you in school, and yet you are doing something that would grabbed attention!" She shouted.

"I don't give damn anymore! I don't care whether our marriage will be known!" He said.

END OF POV;

"But I care! I don't want people to know that I'm with a nerd like you! I despise you! I hate you! Any words that describe hate is how I feel towards you. I don't mind if you were to insult me, but never to my friends. I can't tolerate when someone insults them. Yeah, they maybe uneducated, but they are bunch of great people that I love! It hurts to hear them getting insult!" I shouted.

"Do you even know why am I like this!? Fine! I AM JEALOUS! I am jalous at how close you were with BAP. I have that tendency to think that you should belong to me!" He shouted.

"W-W-Woohyun-ah..." I stuttered.

"I admit it, I was jealous. I hated seeing you being close with BAP especially that Himchan guy. I hated seeing you kissing, hugging or do any skinship with any guy. I felt that I wasn't going to be good enough for you. I was insecure, because you always choose BAP over me." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as I walked closer to him.

"I was afraid, I was afraid that you woud reject me. I know that we aren't supposed to even like one another but I'm sorry. I fell for you. I really don't want to fight with you. I don't feel good, when I fight with you. About yest-"

"I understand, I guess I'm sorry for punching you. Haha, about me being a player, at least for you I'll try to stop. But, about BAP, I can't gurantee you that I would not meet them or rarely meet them." I smiled.

"I will try to understand. " He said.

"I'm glad we finally reconcile. Every time we fight, I can never forget what happened during our fight. To be honest, I don't like us fighting too. I think that you're a good guy, so please don;t ever change that impression of mine." I said.

"Friends?" He asked.

"Friends." I smiled.

"Hahahaha, maybe I should publicize our marriage now!" He joked.

"Yah! Don't do dare!" I shouted.

He laughed and then waved at me goodbye. He left the place, leaving me alone. Well, I was quite glad that we made up. I really don't like fighting with him. He gives me an impact everytime I fought with him.

~~~

So hey guys! Well, I was pissed off just now, after spending so much time typing out my story, and I wanted to save, my internet gave me problems. And everything went missing :( But this was 95% of what I wrote earlier. So, please enjoy. Comments will be loved.

XxheartsxX