14;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

AUTHOR POV;

And so, Taejun and Jayoung has gotten so much closer with each other but Woohyun is still okay with them being close because Taejun has gave him a very good impression when they first met. He trust her so much that he even let them go out alone.

"Oppa, going out with Taejun oppa. Wanna tag along?" Jayoung asked.

"Its okay, have fun with your best friend! Call me afterwards." Woohyun smiled.

Jayoung nodded and she skipped her way to her bestfriend. Its been months since he stay put in the school. Nothing really happened in between, HyungSeok has never came close to her. He did his own stuff and never bothered Jayoung.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Jayoung asked.

"Hmm... let's just hit the mall." He suggested.

"Alright then, oh yeah by the way, have you not talk to HyungSeok?" Jayoung asked.

"I don't talk to people who hurts my bestfriend." He smiled.

"Heh, my bestfriend is indeed the best!" She smiled.

She walked ahead to Taejun's car, leaving a smirking Taejun behind. He felt that the plan is going to work, with Jayoung who has already trust him. He caught up with Jayoung and they went to the mall, doing some window shopping.

As they were walking, suddenly Jayoung remembered something and she facepalmed herself.

"Why? What's wrong?" Taejun asked.

"Oh , I totally forgotten that tomorrow is Woohyun's birthday and I accepted an invitation to a party tomorrow. How can I forget?" Jayoung said.

"Easy, why don't you just bring him along?" Taejun asked.

"He doesn't like parties..." Jayoung said.

"Hmm... try to convince him or something?" Taejun asked.

"Yeah, I'll try. Plus, its been a long time since I even went to a party." She said.

"Oh yeahh! I need to get something for my dear hubby! Oppa palli!!" Jayoung said as she pulled Taejun to the men clothing.

Jayoung kept on finding and finding the best clothes that would fit Woohyun and from the back Taejun was smirking because this was showing even more evidence that she loves Woohyun more than anything else. And so after paying her stuff, it was getting late and Jayoung called Woohyun to pick her up. She puts the present inside the bag ans waited for Woohyun to reach. 

"Does Woohyun always has to send you home?" Taejun asked.

"Yeah, he says that he would feel even more safe when I go home with him." Jayoung chuckled.

"He is really cute. Ahh, I feel so lucky having him by my side." Jayoung smiled.

Soon, Woohyun came and he waved at Jayoung. He smiled at Taejun and Jayoung ran to her hubby and gave a peck on his lips. 

"What is it? You want something right?" He asked.

"Oppa.... can we go to the party tomorrow? And at the same time we celebrate your birthday?" She asked.

She expected a big no from him but he just smiled and nodded.

"Of course we can, I mean I know how much you miss partying. You practically didn't go partying just for me. So why not." He smiled.

"Heheh, gomawo oppa!" She said as she pecked his lips again.

Woohyun ruffled her hair and they went back home. The both of them were lazy to even cook so they ordered some fast food and had a short dinnner before doing other things. Jayoung looked at Woohyun and smiled.

"Why? Is there something on my face?" Woohyun asked.

"Nothing at all. Is just that I feel lucky having you in my life. Its too perfect. I'm glad that you're the love of my life, eventhough you're the nerdiest guy in school." Jayoung said.

Woohyun pinched her cheeks and pulled her by the waist. Jayoung's hands were resting on his chest and they locked eyes. 

"You're so beautiful." He whispered.

He leaned and kissed her softly at first, but as time goes by it gets hotter and steamy *smirks*. They kept on kissing till one of them got breathless. They smiled at each other and hugged each other. Since it was getting late, they went up to their room and cuddled before going to sleep.

~~~

"Morning my birthday boy." Jayoung said.

"Hehehhe, thank you dear." Woohyun blushed.

They had their luxurious breakfast and head to school as per normal. When they reached school, they went to the cafeteria and met up with the others. Surprisingly, they were earlier than the both of them. 

"So are you guys going later on?" Sunhwa asked.

"Yeah." Infinite said in unison

"How about you two?" Zelo oppa asked.

"What do you think?" Jayoung said.

"Nerds going to parties? Something new." Jayoung joked.

And that resulted Jayoung getting stared by all the members of Infinite. She giggled and told them she was just kidding. 

As time goes by, all lessons were done and Jayoung has spend her whole time in the principal office because some teacher accused her to be misbehaving in class and of course as per normal she would always fight for her right and in the end getting a detention during school timing. She had to listen to the principal nagging at her.

"I told you, I did not. Gosh." She said.

"But if the teacher says so, it is true." The principal said.

"Ahh, whatever suit what is best for you. I'm so lazy to fight back." She said.

She left the office and saw Woohyun waiting for her. She smiled and they went home to get ready for the party that is starting in 2 hours time. 

"Oppa, I got you this as a birthday present. Happy Birthday once again. Go and wear it!" Jayoung smiled.

"Thank you baby. Its nice, I love it!" Woohyun smiled.

They went to their separate closet after bathing and Jayoung had some problem finding the best clothing. She looked throught her closet till it got really messy.

"Aish, looks like I have to clean it up again." She sighed.

After some time, she found the perfect one and wore it.

"Oppa! I'm doneeeee!" Jayoung shouted.

She came out and saw Woohyun wearing the clothes that she had bought for him and although he was wearing geek glasses, to her, he is still handsome.

Jayoung blush at the scene she is looking at. Woohyun took her hand and they went to the car together.


“You look beautiful and decent.” Woohyun conplimented.

"Oppa! Hehehe, you look handsome even though you are wearing geek specs." She said.

They both of them had smile plastered on their faces as they went to the party. Jayoung has gotten excited after not going to a party for a long time and what is making her more happy that she is going with her lovely husband and also celebrating his birthday at the same time. She smiled looking at her husband. She loved the way he smile, she love the way he talk. To her, no other guys can beat him, every other guys were like ants.

*You’ve changed me a lot. Thank you.* she thought.

They soon reached the destination and at the same time Infinite reached and everyone were shock to see the nerdiest kids attending a party. Jayoung smiled and they went in. Once they went in, Joyoung turned into a new person. And that made infinite really shock at how crazy she could be.

"Oppaaaaa! Kajaaaa! Let’s dance!" Jayoung said as she pulled the awkward Woohyun to the dancefloor. And because he was awkward, he pulled s to follow him as well.

"You guys have to die with me too." Woohyun said as he pulled them in.

Jayoung looked at Woohyun and she can’t help it but to smile at his awkward character. It makes her want to pinch his cheeks. His actions made her smile like an idiot. She puts her arms around his neck and grind on him. Woohyun’s body froze when she did that to him.

"Just follow the flow." Jayoung whispered.

He awkwardly smiled and dance along with her making her laugh.

"You look like a robot! Oppa, you so cute!" She said.

Woohyun scratch the back of his neck and blushed. Jayoung shook her head and flicked his forehead.

After they got tired, they went to the table and got some drinks.

"Don’t worry, ifs non-alcoholic." Jayoung said as she handed the drink to Woohyun.

They went to their table and sat down, talking to the others. Everybody werw having fun including Infinite. Woohyun looked at Jayoung and smiled secretly because he could see that this is what she really likes. The fact that she is able to ditch parties just for him, makes him really happy.

"Yahh hyung! Stop staring at Jayoung already!" Sungjong said.

"Yahhh! Did you have to say it loud!" Woohyun blushed.

Jayoung giggled and ruffled his hair. Then Jayoung excused herself to the ladies and on the way she met Taejun.

"Oh! Where were you oppa! I thought you couldn’t make it." She said.

"I can never miss parties hahha!" He said.

Taejun accompanied her to the ladies and waited for her to be done outside. Once she was done, he smiled at they continued talking at the corner.

On the other hand, Woohyun was just stitting down quietly waiting for his wifey to be back. Without her, he felt awkward. Then, from out of nowhere, HyungSeok suddenly popped out.

"You got to see what is happening at the corner." HyungSeok said.

"What? Why should I?" Woohyun asked.

"Because Jayoung is hurt!" HyungSeok said.

In a flash of light, he ran to the corner to check on Jayoung, but instead he saw a scene that he would never thought of.

Jayoung was kissing Taejun.

Jayoung was shocked at the kiss and before she could even push him away. Woohyun had saw it. He walked towards them and the look in Woohyun’s face is unreadable. There was a mixture of anger and sadness in it.

"Going to the ladies?" Woohyun asked.

"Its not what you think! I swear, I didn’t kiss him!" Jayoung protested.

"You were the one who initiated the kiss." Taejun lied.

"I didn’t know that all this while when you were going out with Taejun, it was actually a date for the both of you. For this whole time, you have been cheating behind my back. I-I hate you!" He shouted.

He walked away and Jayoung pulled him back. He glared at her abd shove her hands away..

"Don’t you dare touch me." He said coldly.

Jayoung was left dumbfounded and she cried on the spot. She clenched her fist and suddenly HyungSeok came towards her. He held her chin up and smirked.

"I told you I would make you suffer, well, aren’t you that naive to think that my best friend would choose you over me? Well you are wrong." He said.

"Hands off me you bastard!" She shouted.

She shove his hand away and walked towards Taejun. She was really mad and she charge towards him and pinned him against the wall.

"I trusted you. I thought that I could rely on you. And it turns out you were playing behind my back. This is what you two have been planning? You er. You just ruined my relationship with my husband and this is what you get for ruining it." She said.

She punched him in the face and kicked him. HyungSeok wanted to hit her but she evaded it and kick the back his shin, making him fall.

"You have ruined my life, happy?" Jayoung cried.

She walked out from the party and took a taxi home. She is worried about what Woohyun is going to do. Just as she reached home, Woohyun looked at her with cold eyes. She ran to him and hugged him. But he pushed her away.

"Don’t you dare. I can’t believe you are doing this to me. You hurt my feelings. You gave me high hopes. After all, I am just a nerd." He said.

"No! Please believe me, I love you. And I didn’t kiss him, he suddenly grabbed me and kissed me. Believe me please." She cried.

"I don’t believe in your words already. You cheated on me. So shut the up. From now onwards, you and I are nothing but just a married couple by paper. I should have known that all this while you were just playing." He said.

He left the crying Jayoung and headed upstairs. Woohyun felt cheated. His heart crashed into millions of pieces. He clenched his fist in anger.

"Don’t underestimate me, Jayoung." He said.

~~~

For the whole weekends, Jayoung was left alone at home. Woohyun wasn’t even in home and it made Jayoung really worried. She woke up from her sleep and got ready for school. She felt empty without Woohyun by her side. When she went down, usually you would see Woohyun cooking breakfast, but now he isn’t there. The smiley Woohyun that always greet her every single morning. She felt really lonely and had no appetite to eat. She went to her bike and drove to school with an empty stomach.

Her face was lifeless and just in time she reached school, everybody was whispering about her. She couldn’t be bothered by it and just ignore it. Zelo came to her and hugged her.

"We wilk make sure Woohyun finds out the truth. I know that you wouldn’t kiss him." He said.

Jayoung weakly smiled and walked lifelessly to the cafeteria. As they were sitting at the table, suddenly a group of good looking guys were walking into the cafeteria. All the girls were literally drooling and got crazy looking at them.

Jayoung wasn’t even bothered by the boys. But then the group of boys sat at their table.

"I have no time to entertain you guys." She said.

"Looks like my dear wifey doesn’t recognize me."

Jayoung looked at the guy who was sitting beside her and her eyes bulge.

"W-Woohyun?" She asked.

"Infinite?" She asked again.

They all cockily nodded and smirked. Suddenly, a girl came and sat at Woohyun’s lap. Her smile was flirtatious and Woohyun gave her his eye smile.

"Oppa, have you forgotten me? You are so mean!" She pouted.

"Of course I didn’t sweetheart." He said.

He kisssed her right in front of Jayoung and tears were forming. Zelo looked at Jayoung and pulled her away. Jayoung was astonished. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

"Oppa, please tell me that I am dreaming. Woohyun has changed." She cried

Zelo hugged her and comforted her. She cried and cried till her eyes were super red.

"Why did he have to be so goodlooking after breaking up with me? Why?" She cried.

"Why did he change? I didn’t kiss him! I just want my nerd Woohyun back." She added.

Zelo didn’t know what to say anymore. He himself was shock at Woohyun’s new behavior. He just comforted her without any words and just let her let out everything.

On the other hand, Infinite in just a flash has more than 10 fangirls following them around. He has became a cold guy who just wanna play with girls. After what he had saw, he was deeply hurt because Jayoung is his first love and the moment he saw her kiss Taejun, his world fell apart. Everything crashed.

And for the past two days, he went clubbing with Infinite and had many girls around them. The nerd them is no longer there because in the past, they have made a pact that once someone in the group has been cheated, they would all change into the handsome them. In just an instant snap, girls would be lining up for them.

During school, Infinite has turned into players that kisses any girls who flirts with them.

"Oppa, I thought you have a wife?" A random girl asked.

"Wife? You mean that KIM Jayoung? She is nothing. I have no wife, she is long gone." He said in a tone whereby Jayoung could hear what he said.

Jayoung heard it and ran away. She ran as far as she could. Hearing those words from Woohyun breaks her heart. She went to the corner and cried her off. Then, HyungSeok came along with Taejun and they stood right in front of her. HyungSeok soothe her hair and suddenly grabbed a bunch of her hair.

"How does it feel? To have your loved on leave. It feels really bad right? Seeing you cry makes me happy. Well, , I am still not done with you." He smirked.

"There are many more things that I want to do with you. The things that we never had the chance to do. So its either you give me what I want and I won’t disturb your life forever or you will suffer every single time I see you. And let me tell you this, I don’t give a whether people see." He added.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She cried.

"Because you are just a toy in my eyes. I never loved you from the start. All along, I was just acting. The girl that I really love is the girl that you ing threw her away." He said

"You’re a jerk! Stop bothering me. And never I will give what you want!" She shouted.

"As you wish my dear." He smirked.

Taejun looked at her and smirked. He walked away with HyungSeok.

"What did I do to deserve this?" She asked herself.

And for the whole day in school, she just stood still, keeping quiet while watching Woohyun flirting with all the girls. She couldn’t stand what she was seeing at all.

"Was this how you felt when I flirted with Himchan and ignored you?" She asked.

Although she didn’t want to see it, her legs were glued to the floor and she couldn’t move at all. Woohyun saw her and he smirked. He held on of the girls by the waist and roughly kissed her. He kept on looking at Jayoung while kissing the girl. He wanted to take revenge on her for hurting his heart and now that heart has turned cold making him showing people no mercy.

"STOP!" Jayoung shouted.

"Don’t do this to me please." She cried.

"Feel the way I felt. I don’t give a damn about your feelings, because you didn’t care about mine. You cheated on me with your best friend. And you expect me to stop? Hell no. I won’t. The Woohyun in the past is gone eversince you kissed him. I’m now the Woohyun who hates s like you. You heard that? You are a ." He said.

"Oppa, its all a misunderstanding. You should know that I choose you before anything else." She said.

"We are just married my the papers. Nothing more than that. I can’t love a ." He said.

"Can you stop calling her a !?" Zelo shouted.

"Why can’t I? Isn’t it the fact, she kissed millions of guys to during our marriage. I bet she has kissed you too." He smirked.

Zelo was speechless because it is true that Jayoung has kissed him before. He just sighed and took Jayoung away.

"Come on, just go home and rest. It has been a tough day for you." He said.

She nodded and went to her bike and ride home. As soon as she entered her room, she went up to her room and looked at Woohyun’s old picture. She misses the old him. 
 

~~~

a long update for all of you. Please comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX