33;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Urgh, hospital food again." I groaned.

"Hahaha, just eat your food Jayoung." Woohyun said.

Its been a week since we have been admitted to the hospital, well I'm going to be discharged soon but not for Woohyun since he is badly hurt. 

"Aish, fine. I really can't wait to be discharged." I pouted.

"Aigoo, so cute." He said.

"Whatever. Haha, anyways what do you want to eat? I'll feed you." I said.

"Eggs please." He smiled.

I smiled at him back and fed him eggs. Well, Woohyun's arm is still recovering so he probably can't do anything much. But that doesn't matter, until his arm gets better, I will be his arm instead. At the same time, I think that this all happened because of me. The both of us continued talking and eating together. 

"AYOOOO!!!!"

"Its them again." I sighed.

Infinite came in and I totally shook my head. They have been visiting everyday and I can say that they are really some bunch of total dorks. I mean, they really are nerds for godsake. Exterior may have changed, but not interior HAHAH. And that Woohyun can totally join them talking about games and books. 

"Hey!" I said.

"Heyyyyy!!" They said in unison.

"What are you guys doing here again?" Woohyun sighed.

"In case you didn't know, we remembered that Jayoung said that she is sick and tired of the hospital food, so we got some food from outside." Sungjong said as he handed us the food.

"OMG!! You guys are the best!!!" I said.

They was sushi, ddabokki, bibimbap and many more. Oohh, I love this guys so much. Evernthough I was done with my food, I could still fit this delicious food inside my stocmach. I haven't been eating this type of food for such a long time. Finally I get to eat it!! Heheheh!

While the guys were busy talking among themselves, I wasn't bothered to listen and kept on munching all the food. The food soon finished and the guys looked at me and was really shocked. 

"Did you just finished all those food we bought for you?" Hoya asked.

"Yup! Its was really delicious!" I grinned.

"For a girl, you eat a lot." Sunggyu said.

"Yeah, this little girl here eats a lot. Its kinda normal to me." Woohyun said.

"And she manage to have a good figure..." L said.

"Well, its because she exercises stupid." Sungyeol said as he knocked L's head.

I chuckled and thanked them for the food again. Sungjong helped me in cleaning up the mess and I thank him once more. He patted my head and continued talking to Infinite. Hmm... I'm kinda bored here. I went out from the room and walked around. As I was walking, I saw someone really familiar. I decided to take a closer look. The person turned around and I was shocked to see the person. The person saw me and came to me.

"Taejun, what are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"I'm not here to hurt you or whatsoever. I'm here to apologize to you, you know on behalf of my ex-bestfriend." He said.

"Ex-bestfriend? You mean Park Hyungseok?" I asked.

"Haaha, yeah. We ended our friendship ever since we met some group called Block B."He said.

"Talking about that, how did you guys met them?" I asked.

"How about we go to the cafe and talk?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said.

We went to the hospital cafe and sat down. I ordered iced americano and he ordered his own coffee. While waiting for our coffee to arrived. We sat down first.

"So mind telling me?" I asked.

"Okay so-"

"Here are your coffees." The waiter said.

I nodded and he left the table.

"Okay, as I was saying. The both of us were just in the club, relaxing and drinking like we always do. But this time, that guy kept on talking about you. Telling me how much he misses you and everything. And a as a bestfriend, I just sat down quietly, letting him do all the talking. So, as he was talking, a group of guys came to us, and a guy named Zico asked Hyungseok whether he wanted to join them to get you together. Without any hesistation, he agreed straightaway. And days past, he never hang out with me anymore, he was always with those guys until one day when he came to me telling me that he can't wait to have you back. I kept telling him to just give up because you were madly in love with Woohyun. He didn't want to, and I swear that time, I really saw his true colours, he was just more than evil. He was the one who planned on kidnapping Woohyun. Block B thought of getting you instead of him. But he said that, he was the caused of you not looking at him. And from that day onwards, I decided to just end the friendship. He was way too over." He said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. He took my phone and deleted your number and at the same time, I had no idea where your house was. I feel kinda guilty though." He said.

"Its okay Taejun. I mean, it already happened right? There's nothing much we can say ahaha. Now, I'm more than happy that Woohyun is back. I don't care about other things." I smiled.

"And also, my reason of this is coming here is to say goodbye. I'm going to migrate soon." He said..

"I wish you luck Taejun." I smiled.

He stood up and opened his arms, I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for everything that I have ever done to you. I'm really sorry." He said.

"It's okay, it's really okay." I said.

We broke the hugged and he walked me back to my room. Before he left, I held his hand. 

"I think so should say goodbye to Woohyun too." I said.

"Maybe I should." He said.

I smiled and let him in first. Woohyun who was busy laughing suddenly stop laughing when he saw Taejun.

"I-I have something to tell you." Taejun said.

"What?" He said coldly.

"I'm here to apologize for everything I've done to you. For everything even on behalf of Hyungseok. And also, I would like to say goodbye too. Going out of the conutry haha." He said.

"Oh, alright then. You must have explain everything to Jayoung considering that she is okay with you. If she is okay with you, I'm okay with you too. Take care bro." He said.

Taejun nodded and he took his leave. I waved at him and he smiled at me. It must be sad, having to lose a bestfriend. I went into the room and Infinite soon hugged me and took their leave too. Woohyun smiled at me patted on his bed. I grinned and lied down beside him. He hugged me tightly.

"You know on that day, when I saw you beating them, I swear you look like you could murder them anytime. I was totally scared hahaa. I really have a scary wife man." He said.

"Babe, its you we are talking about. You know when I saw you, you were totally unrecognizable? I was really mad. I mean they punch your handsome face, how can I not be angry?" I said.

"Aww, so sweet of you. From now onwards, its gonna be my turn to take care of you. I may not be good in fighting, I will still take care of you." He smiled.

He stared at me and I blushed. He went closer to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and the both of us were busy kissing till the doctor came and disturb our moment.

"Ehem." 

"Ohmygod." I muttered.

I stood up and grinned at the doctor and ran to my bed and covered myself up with the blanket. Ahhh, so embarrassing. The nurse chuckled and I glared at her. She continued chuckling while assisting the doctor in checking Woohyun.

"It seems that I think both of you can be discharged at the same day. Woohyun seems to be recovering quite fast. Just that his arm would take a little bit longer. By tomorrow, I will tell you when you two will be discharged." The doctor said.

We nodded and once they left, Woohyun and I looked at each other and shouted in happiness. 

"OMG, I miss my house so much!!" Woohyun said.

"Me too!!" I said.

~~~

Three days later, we are able to go home. As we were packing, omma and appa came to help us. I smiled at them and hugged them. They drove us home and sat inside our house for a short while. While they were talking at the living room, I went to the kitchen and got some tea for them. I carried it and served the teas for them.

"Yah, you should have sat down. Let omma do the job." Omma scolded.

"Omma, this is my house, and you are my guest. Of course I have to the one serving." I said.

"But you-"

"I'm okay omma. I may be a gangster, but I still have manners." I said.

"Oh yeah, talking about gangsters, have you really stopped?" Appa asked.

"Yeah. BAP and SECRET has decided to leave the gangster world thingy. We just wanna live peacefully now." I said.

"That's good then." Appa smiled.

We talked for a little while, until they had to leave. We see them off and went back in. I sat on the couch and felt so happy to be back home. Woohyun joined me and he laid his head on my shoulder. 

"Can we go to school tomorrow? I mean, we need to catch up with a lot of things?" He asked.

"No, we can't! You are still hurt. Just take a look at that arm of yours." I said.

"But I want to go to school, if I were to wait for my arm to heal, just imagine how long must I rot myself at home." He said.

"I can write notes for you." I said.

"I still want to go to school!!" He whined.

"Aish! Fine! Suit yourself then!" I said.

I walked away and went up to the room. Aish, why can't he realize that this is for his safety? He went up to the room and he sat beside me. I looked away and he sighed.

"Look, I just want to go to school because I miss going to school." He said.

"Whatever. Just take care of yourself, I'm not going to look at you for the whole time." I said.

"I knew you would allow me. Thanks jagi." He said as he kissed my cheeks.

"I'm still angry you know!" I shouted.

"Don't care." He said as he kissed my cheeks again.

"Aish!" I said, trying my best not to laugh.

"Just laugh, if you want to laugh babe. You can never get angry and you yourself know its the truth." He said as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"How I wish you don't have a broken arm, if not I would have wrestled you." I said.

"Maybe having a broken may come in handy." He smirked.

"I tend to hold grudges. You dare take advantage of it?" I smirked.

"Maybe not." He grinned.

I shook my head and left him to bath. Oh I really miss bathing in my own house. So much more comfortable. After I was done, Woohyun was just watching TV in the room. I went to his bag and took the plastic cover and went to him. 

"Give me your arm." I said.

I gently put his arm on my thighs and wrapped the plastic cover around his bandage arm, in order not to get it wet. He smiled at me before heading to the bathroom. I waited for him to be done and once he was done. I help him unwrap the plastic cover. 

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For?" I asked.

"If only I was strong enough. You wouldn't have to do this for me." He said.

"Its okay babe. I'm happy protecting you." I smiled.

"But isn't the husband supposed to be the one protecting?" He pouted.

"We are the one of a kind couple. That makes us special." I smiled.

He smiled at me back and I let his head rest on my lap although he can just use the pillow. Aigoo, this guy is such a baby at times.

"Yah, go to sleep. We have school tomorrow." I said.

"That means I ca-"

"Yes you may." I smiled.

He grinned and quickly went to bed. I tugged him in and watched him sleep first. Once he is fast asleep. I went down to the kitchen and started brewing some herbs for broken bones. I don't mind not sleeping for him. I started brewing it and waited for a few hours to be done. Once I was done, its was already 4am. I covered the lid and went up back to the room and sleep. Even if I am only able to sleep for 3 hours, I really don't care as long as his hand gets healed.

~~~

*RINGGGG*

The alarm clock went off and I made sure that Woohyun is still asleep. Well, actually I kinda sleep for 2 hours. I woke up at 6am and started cooking breakfast for the both of us. After I was done, I went to my room back again and started bathing and got ready for school. Hmmm... what should I wear.

After I was done getting ready, I went to the bed and woke Woohyun up. Gosh, he is such a light sleeper. He instantly woke up and got shock to see me all ready. I chuckled at him and told him to go and bathe. I wrapped his arm and waited for him to be done. After he was done, we went down and started eating breakfast. I made him drink the herbs that I brewed for him and he gave me the face. Well, I don't care. He needs to get well faster.Without him knowing, I already put some of the herbs inside the thermos bottle. I put it inside the car beforehand and after I was done washing the plates and everything, we went to the garage and went in to the car and I drove to school.

Once we reached school, we went out and I took out the thermos bottle and made sure that it was shut tight before I put it inside my bag pack. Yes, for the very first time schooling in this school, I brought a bag pack. Well, I promised omma and appa that I would wok hard in school and stop all the gangster things. 

People around us were acting normal and I'm glad that nobody knew that I almost killed Hyungseok and Zico. Then, Zelo and Sunhwa came to us, looking really normal. Zelo had dyed his hair black and it looked good on him. Sunhwa took out all her piercings and put on lighter makeup. 

"Maybe we should have just stick to this life instead of becoming a gangster." Sunhwa chuckled.

"Yeah, haha. How about today, we make a last appearance at the ring? At least we should all say goodbye." Zelo said.

"Yeah we should. You wanna come with us?" I asked Woohyun.

"Sure, I shall bring Infinite along then." He smiled.

Soon, Infinite came along and the whole lot of us were walking in a straight line, laughing and having fun. Well, we all knew we were blocking the way, but who cares. The whole lot of us are happy and that is all that matters.

~~~

Hey guysss!!!! The story is ending soon. So, I will focus on this story first before continuing the other ongoing stories. Hope you guys like it!

XxheartsxX