15;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Its been 3 months since we fought and until now, he is still the playboy Woohyun who brings girls home every single day. He totally became the same as HyungSeok except that he doesn't beat me. I wasn't even treated like a wife, I was more like a maid. He never look at me eversince that day. I was invisible to him. He gives no about me. 

Woohyun is now the Kingka alongside with Infinite. He is like the past of me. The guy who always goes to the principal office, having girls following him everywhere. I hated the new him, he is a total new person and it hurts to see him like this. All this happened just because that stupid bastard kissed me. I told Sunhwa and Zelo to keep the secret of Woohyun and I fighting because I don't want BAP or SECRET to do something to him. Well, of course at first, they were against it, but I pestered them till they agreed.

Since all the time, I am alone at home. I would call out BAP and SECRET to meet me at the ring. I would usually let out all my jealousy, my anger on the person that I'm fighting with. Fighting makes me feel better at least. Sometimes, they would ask me where I got all those strength from to fight people almost every single day. I just told them that I miss fighting and all sorts of lie that I could come up with.

And when I go home, I would see Woohyun with some random girl on the couch, making out and such. I would just act as if I didn't see anything and go up to my room and cry all I want. How I wish I didn't agree on going to the party, how I wish I celebrated his birthday with him privately. I just wish that I have the power to stop the time and rewind it. I shouldn't have trusted that bastard at all. Look what had happened now, because of those two bastards, my relationship with Woohyun has broken apart. 

He would usually sleep at around 3:00am in the morning, lookiing drunk. I would always wait till he really falls asleep and I would go to him and look at him. The only time I can look at him upclose is only when he is sleeping, only when he is sleeping, I can see the old him. The Woohyun that is very innocent. The only time I can touch him. After I'm satisfied looking at him, I went back to my bed not anticipating the next day, because its always the same. 

Every morning is always the same, I wake up earlier than him and make breakfast for the two of us even though I know that he wouldn't eat it. I would usually go first and then followed by him. And today, Himchan oppa is standing right in front of my house with Zelo oppa.

"Oh, oppa! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Can't I send you to school?" He asked.

"Hahaha, of course you can oppa." I smiled.

"Oh yeah, by the way, Woohyun is not following?" He asked.

My face fell.

"Ah? He is kinda having a stomachache, so he is going to school a little bit later." I lied.

Himchan oppa nodded and I went inside his car and drove to school. I hugged Himchan oppa and went in with Zelo oppa beside me. The atmosphere whenever I walk past the hallway would always be the same, everyone looked at me with disgust and everything. But I have totally gotten used to it and acted as if nothing happened. 

"You alright?" Zelo oppa asked.

"Yeah, I don't give a damn with the stares already." I said.

As we were walking, we bump into HyungSeok and TaeJun. I walked past them but my hand was held tightly by HyungSeok and that stopped me from walking. I glared at him and shove his hand away.

"Ooohh, someone has became so strong." HyungSeok said.

"I become strong to get rid of those pest in my life. And that includes you." I smirked.

"You! Wh-"

"What? You want to hit me? Hit me then!" I shouted.

He tried to slap me but my hands were so much faster than his. I grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"For the 100th time, I'm not the same Jayoung you've known, the one who you dated. That girl is long gone." I said.

I shoved his arms and took out a wet tissue to disinfect my hand.

"Uhh, now my hands has germs." I cringed.

I threw the tissue on the floor and smirked. Zelo oppa and slung his arms around me and he smiled at me.

"You did great babe." He smiled.

"Hehhe, I think shouldn't be too sad about it. I wasn't in the wrong, and I know that sooner or later Woohyun will know the truth. I should just act normally. Like how I used to be. So, oppa, you and Sunhwa, let's be badass again?" I smirked.

"Yeah, that's my girl. Be strong. We will prove your innocence." He smiled.

And just in time, girls were running pass us and that means that Infinite are here. I sighed and just walked forward. Zelo oppa patted my shoulder and gave me a assurance smile. I weakly smiled and went up to class. 

Sunhwa was already in class and she is reading a book. We decided to creep up to her and scared her. She screamed and we laughed. She frowned and knocked our heads. We laughed and apologized to her. She laughed it off and we laughed again.

"Okay, we should really stop laughing. Guys, let's skip the second period, I'm so lazy." I said.

"Whaaaat!? Am I hearing the right thing?" Sunhwa gasped.

"Yeah, I thought that I should just act normally and not show my weak side." I smiled.

"That's great! I really hate seeing the emotionless you who just wanna go to the ring and release all your anger and jealousy." She joked.

I laughed and hit her too hardly. She wince in pain and I automatically apologized to her. 

"OMG, it wasn't on purpose. I swear!" I defended myself.

"Well I know. You can never hit people lightly. Why is your strength so much? Stop training already. You're too strong!" She said.

I laughed and soon lessons start, but well I wasn't even listening to the teacher. I was just staring into space until I heard the teacher shouted my name.

"NAM JAYOUNG!" He shouted.

Hearing the word 'Nam' makes me feel hurt. I clenched my fist and slam my hand on the table. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I shouted.

"Nam Jayoung! Who gave you the rights to shout at me like that!?" He shouted.

Before I could say anything, Woohyun came into the class late and he laughed.

"Because she isn't Nam Jayoung anymore. She doesn't deserve to be called Nam Jayoung." He laughed.

Everybody laughed at me and anger soon rosed. I stood up and kick the table. And that made everyone silent. I glared at each and everyone of them. I walked up to Woohyun and slapped him.

"You're a jerk." I said.

I held back my tears and glared at him.

"Are you satisfied making me hurt? Its been 3 ing months. Until when are you planning to do this to me? Nam Woohyun, yeah, to you, I may be Kim Jayoung, but to me, I will forever be Nam Jayoung and I'm never going to change that." I said.

I walked past him and ran to the rooftop. My heart broke, he is too much. I cried my off  not caring about anything. I don't care about the class. I just wanted to let out everything. Zelo oppa came to me and I went straight to his arms. 

"It hurts to hear that from him." I cried.

"Do I really don't deserve to called Nam Jayoung?" I said.

"No, you deserve to be called as Nam Jayoung." Zelo oppa said.

"Oppa...." 

He hugged me really tight. And we went back to class. The teacher looked at me and apologized to me because he didn't know that Woohyun and I are not in good terms. I just walked past him and took my bag. Zelo oppa and Sunhwa looked at me and I shook my head. I walked past Woohyun and I could hear what he said to me.

"Attention seeker." He said.

I looked at him and slapped him again. I didn't care whether I loved him or not. He stood up and pulled me out from the class and told everyone to not follow us. He pulled me to the empty hallway and slammed me against the locker.

"You ! Who gave you the rights to slap me!" He shouted.

"You deserve it!" I cried.

"Stop with your crocodile tears. It ain't gonna work on me." He said.

"Woohyun-ah.... do I look like I want to cry on purpose? Oppa, believe me. I have my eyes only on you and no one else. I don't care whether you are a nerd or whatever. I love just the way you are. I miss the old you. Please, don't be like this. It hurts me seeing you with all the girls. It pains me to see you kissing other girls. It totally broke my heart, when you treat them like a princess. Just stop all those nonsense. I know you don't like doing this things too. Woohyun, I still love you and all the things you saw were all lies-"

"I don't want to hear any excuses from you. I'm sick and tired of it." He said.

He walked away but I pulled his arm back and hugged him tightly. 

"Let go of me!" He shouted.

"Must I only get to hug only when you're asleep? Do you know how I miss hugging you?" I said.

He suddenly stood still and said,"Hug all you want now, because after this, don't you ing dare to touch me." 

I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go of him. 

"Why are you so warm? I really love it." I said.

He didn't answer and I thought that I should let go of the hug.

"Happy now? Since you get what you want, get away from my sight." He coldly said.

Somehow that words gave me strength to be even more stronger and try my best to prove my innocence. I wiped my tears and smiled. 

"I will prove to you that I'm not in the wrong. Just you wait Nam Woohyun." I muttered to myself.

~~~

Heyyy guyssss! Its a new update! Enjoy!!

XxheartsxX