10;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

And so, I woke up with panda eyes that is even worst than EXO's Tao's natural panda eyes. Woohyun has long ago woke up, probably cooking breakfast for the both of us. I went to the bathroom and had a long bath. What happened yesterday is still stuck in my mind. I can't believe the jerk is back. He is back after missing in action for two whole years. I sighed and hope that, that would be the last time I see him. Seeing him makes me remember all the bad things he had done to me.

After bathing, I went doen and as per normal, he is done with cooking. He smiled at me and I hugged him. His arms automatically wrapped around my waist and for some reasons, I felt a little calmer.

"Is it about yesterday? Jayoung-ah, don't think about it. It isn't worth it. Its so much better if you think about me instead." He joked.

I chuckled at what he said and buried my face on his chest.

"How I wish I could just think about you jagi." I said.

"Its okay, you have me. I will make you forget what happened in the past. I won't ask you what had happen, but I'm sure it was bad. So babe, cheer up alright? I promise you that I will always be there for you." He said as he soothe my hair.

"Gomawo.." I weakly smiled.

"For my wife, I'm willing to do anything." He smiled.

We soon started eating our breakfast, enjoying every single moment while eating. I really love the way he treats me. My first love was a mistake and I'm glad that my second love is perfect. Having this guy in my life is literally the most perfect thing that happened to me.

"I love you, Nam Woohyun." I said.

"I love you too, Nam Jayoung." He replied.

It is never me to actually say 'I love you'. I rarely say it. It is hard for me to say it, but with him, I can say that phrase over a million of times.

"Babe, what do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I just wanna spent time with you, alone. I just need you." I said.

"Alright then, let's just stay home and enjoy each other's company baby." He smiled.

I nodded and we wash our plates. After we were done, the both of us decided to clean the house together, I changed to Woohyun's shirt and wore my shorts underneath. I tied my hair into a messy bun.

"You look great even with my shirt. Hahaha." Woohyun smiled.

I blushed and we started cleaning the house. Although, it would take a while since the house is gigantic, but who cares. As long as I am cleaning with my baby, I won't get tired.

The both of us started at the highest level and started vacuuming the floor, cleaning the window, rearranging the furniture. While cleaning, the both of us had a lot of time disturbing each other.

It took us about 4 hours to just finish cleaning the whole house. After that, we went to our room and decided to wach the blankets. We took out the old ones and replaced with the new ones. After taking the bunch of blankets, we went down to the garden and started washing the blankets together.

At first, the both of us were serious in washing the blankets, but as time goes by we got bored and started to have a soap fight. We threw soup at each other and had fun. Suddenly, Woohyun stared to chase after me and I ran away from him. It didn't took him long to catch me. He went on top of me and smirked. I blushed and he carress my face.

"Beautiful angel." He whispered seductively.

He soon lean towards me and kissed me roughly. In a split second, I responded to his kiss. Gosh, his kisses are just getting better and better each and every day. These days, everytime we kiss, he will always win. And even now, he is exploring every single part of my mouth. And slowly, he started to kiss my jaw and went down to my neck. He kept biting and a part of my neck till it became a hickey.

"Woohyun, Jayoung! Whe-OMO!" Someone gasoed.

We stopped our hot makeout and looked up. The both of us gasped and we quickly stand up.

"Omma....appa..." The both od us said in unison.

Our parents saw everything! They saw us having a makeout at the freaking garden!

"Our children are sure getting wilder each and every day." Omma teased.

"Look! I spot a hickey on Jayoung's neck! Son, you did well. I'm so proud of you!" Abeoji said.

"APPA!" Woohyun shouted in embarrassment. 

I stood there blushing like a tomato. Gosh that was super duper embarrassing! We brought them in and I went to the kitchen to get some tea for them.

"Your house smells really nice." Omma said.

"Hahaha. We just finish cleaning it." I replied.

"Ahh, no wonder. Anyways, the reason why we came today is to tell you that we are going to have a mering party tomorrow." Appa said.

I nodded and continued drinking my tea. We had a short conversation between one another and they went home. The both of us continued our washing of blanket and one whole day was gone. We were dead tired and were too lazy to even cook dinner. We ordered pizza and waited for it to come.

"PIZZA!"

We opened the door and paid for the pizza. While eating the pizza, we watch some movie till the whole pizza was gone and we fell asleep.

~~~

NEXT MORNING;

"Jagiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"WHATWHATWHAT!?!?" Woohyun came, sounding really panic.

I wore my robe quickly and got out from the bathroom. I ran to him and hid behind his back.

"There's a cockroach!!! Jagi! Take it out!" I shouted.

"Is the almighty Jayoung afraid of cockreaches?" Woohyun teased.

"Shut up! And get rid of that thing!" I said.

He chuckled and took a tissue and caught the cockroach. He threw it at away and I sighed in relief. He told me to go and continue bathing and I nodded. Uhh, what a day to begin. I soon went down and as usual we had our breakfast and everything. So, today was our merging party between the The Kim's and The Nam's. I wonder who will be there.

"Have you decided what to wear?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope. I really don;t know what to wear." I pouted.

He ruffled my hair and we decided to watch some dramas to kill time. Although the party starts in the evening, we have to be there at 3 hours earlier. I have yet to know what to wear and I swear this is killing me, because I don't really have a lot of formal clothes, unlike Woohyun who has a closet with all types of suits.

~~~

It was time to get ready and I went up to my room and search each and every part of my closet just to find the most perfect dress. The limousine will come in an hours time and I have yet to find anything. I literally messed up my closet. Uhh, lookis like later on I have to clean it up. Why do I have a lot of casual clothes?

"This is the most formal that I can find." I sighed.

"Ahhh so beautiful." Woohyun smiled.

"You too jagi, you totally look dashing in that suit." I smiled.

Just in time the limousine came and the chauffeur opened the door for us. We went in and we soon reached the destination, the most luxurious hotel in Korea. As we entered the entrance, all eyes were on us and we forced a smile because it was really awkward to have everyone staring at you.

We quickly walked to Infinite and greeted them formally. Well,its a formal even for a reason. Gosh, this is totally not the type of parties that I like. Its so boring with people talking about the politics and such. UHH!

"Annyeong!" Sungjong said.

"Oh, annyeong!" I smiled.

As we were talking to Infinite, some people came to us and told us to go to where our parents were. We nodded and excuse ourselves. Gosh, I can't believe I am being formal with my own friends. We walked towards our parents and they told us to come up to the stage with them.

"May I have all of your attention. Well, as all of you can see our children are going to be the next heirs of our companies. I'm glad that our child were able to marry each other, not only for business but for love too. I'm happy to say that, with this merge, we are able to make this country a better place and we hope for your co-operation." Abeoji said. 

Out of a sudden, abeoji passed me the microphone and I awkwardly took it, not knowing what to say. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Uhm, greetings. Its really a great experience knowing about the business world at this age. Once I finished my college, I will soon take up this role and I will make sure that it will go on smoothly. Alongside with my husband, we will try our best to keep up the standard in the future." I said.

Everyone clapped and I awkwardly smiled at the crowd. We soon went down and people started congratulating the both of us. There were some who were asking us question and I awkwarly answered them because I really have no idea who the hell they were. You could actually say that I was acting a little bit awkward over there.

"Babe, relax." Woohyun said, trying to calm me down.

I smiled and tried to calm myself down. Soon, i was getting the hang of it and started to more expressive. Things were finally getting in hand and I can say I did enjoy meeting some of the businessmen.

Soon, it finally came to an end. We waited till everyone were gone and all of us could finally relax. Our prents thank us for co-operating with them really well. We nodded our heads and soon left the hotel. It was really tiring evening. After bathing, I straight away went to my bed, not even waiting for Woohyun, I fell asleep. 

~~~

WEEKS LATER;

So, the past weeks has been a great one. Both Woohyun and I had spent a lot of time together. We went shopping together and did all the stupid things together. We sometimes hang out at the ring with BAP and SECRET, watching me fight. So, since today is the last week of holidays, we, Infninite, BAP and SECRET decided to go on a trip to my villa in Jeju. Its one of the most popular villa in that island, many tourist love going to the villa because of the high standards. 

I soon got ready and wore my clothes;

"Jagi! I'm done!" I shouted.

"Alright, lets meet the others." Woohyun smiled. 

We drove to the meeting the place and this time we were late by a few minutes. We soon counted whether everyone is present and we drove to Jeju Island. Since the trip was going to be a long one, I told Woohyun that we can actually chang place in the middle of the journery but he decline saying that the man has to drive. I gave up and let him drive till Jeju.

"Sweety, we have reached." Woohyun woke me up.

Oh, looks like I fell asleep in between. We all gathered and went in to the villa with all the workers greeting us. I went to the receptionist and she gave up 4 suite rooms. Well of course, 1 suite for Woohyun and I, the other three were for each groups. 

"Jayoung-ah, can it fit the six of us?" Dongwoo asked.

"Don't worry, there is 4 king size beds provided. I have it all done, since you have 6 people." I smiled.

"Wahh, already a potential heiress." He joked.

"Haha oppa!" I said as I hit his arm.

"Yah! How many times do we have to tell you to control that hitting of yours. You may be small, but your punch are even better than some guys." Dongwoo said.

"Heh, sorry oppa." I grinned.

"Nam Jayoung!!" Woohyun called.

"The lion has roared, I better go now. Talk to you later oppa." I smiled.

He nodded and I ran to the pouting Woohyun. I giggled and pecked his lips. He immediately smiled and slung his arms around me. I smiled and we went to our room. Because we came here late, the first day is gone just like that. We will only have dinner and then have our own fun. The real vaction starts tomorrow. I am going to enjoy this vacation, as if this would be my last!

~~~

Hey guys, a new update.

XxheartsxX