27;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Okay, have fun with Infinite jagi." I smiled.

"Yeah, you too. Have fun with BAP!" Woohyun said.

We are doing our individual stuff for the very first time. I'm going to hang out with BAP while Woohyun will be hanging out with Infinite. I rode my bike and went to BAP's hangout. I punched in the password and the guys were already ready to go out. I signalled them that we should get going and they nodded. Himchan oppa, as per normal would kiss my cheek and I have already gave way, this guy will never stop. Zelo looked at me and I slightly smiled at him before walking towards Daehyun oppa. 

"Are excited to go to the ring?" Daehyun asked.

"Of course! Its been a long time since I last seen you guys fight." I said.

"Wait, you're not fighting tonight?" He asked.

"Nope, tomorrow I have some sort of a family party. So, better be safe not to fight. Who knows I might have some bruise at my face." I said.

He nodded and we all rode our bikes all the way to the ring. From there, we met with SECRET and I hugged them and we sat at our normal seats. While the guys were writing down their names, we drank and talk. Then the guys came and Yongguk oppa went to Jieun unnie and right in front of all of us, he kissed her roughly and I got shocked for a moment. Yeah, I have kissed him before but that was really rough. 

"I guess it was really awkward for them to see when we kissed." Himchan oppa whispered.

"Now we know why they always stop us." I whispered back.

The both of us chuckled and that moment really reminded of the days when Himchan oppa and I were very close. Hehe, to be honest I do miss those moments, when I was more than just wild. But those days are over, now all I have to think about is my dearest hubby, Nam Woohyun. 

"Now I have the strength to fight." Yongguk oppa said.

"Yeah, that's good for you then oppa." I said.

"UP NEXT, BAP AND BLOCK B."

"What did I just heard? BAP vs Block B? Omg. Then, I saw Block B standing at the ring, waiting for Block B to come up. Well, Yongguk oppa is already confident after kissing Jieun, and the others were confident as well. Except for Daehyun oppa. I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Oppa, be brave. You are way more stronger than them. Crush them, especially Zico. Just remember that he is the guy that almost killed you." I said.

He nodded and gave me another hug before joining with s. SECRET and I went near to the ring and cheered for them. The fight soon start and I could see that Zico is going towards Daehyun oppa. Bastard, he knew that Daehyun oppa might be afraid of him. He looked at me and smirked at me. 

"DAEHYUN OPPA! WATCH YOUR LEFT!" I shouted.

Daehyun oppa evaded the hit and he knee Zico's stomach. 

"Oppa! His legs!" I shouted.

Well, I have always known Zico's weakness. Its his legs. Daehyun oppa swept his legs and he instantly fell down. I smirked and saw Daehyun beating the crap out of him. 

Soon, the match came to an end and I only focused on Daehyun oppa and Zico's fight. I wasn't really aware on how the others fought. All I knew was that Yongguk oppa took down, P.O and U-Kwon. Hahahah, that kiss sure made him stronger. 

"Oppa, you were great out there." I smiled.

"Well, if its not for you." He smiled.

He hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for giving me strength." he whispered.

Then, the whole lot of us decided to hang around at the ring. It was fun until those pest just had to be there. I felt someone wrapping his arms around me. I turn around and saw U-Kwon slunging his arms around me. I pushed him away and he smirked at me.

"Hey babygirl, what's with that frown." He asked.

"How dare you touch me." I said.

"Always the fiesty girl I known." He said.

"Get lost. We don't expect you to be here. The fight is over." Yongguk oppa said.

"Oh, we can't join the fun? That's mean you know." Zico chuckled.

"You heard him. Get lost." I said.

"Okay then babygirl, see you later." He grinned.

Zico then surrendered and he smirked at me before turning his back. How I wish I could wipe off that smirk from his annoying face. I clenched my fist and almost ran towards him to punch his face, but Zelo stopped me.

"Let them be." He said.

I roughly pulled my hand away and sat down. I took a big gulp of beer and I swear one day he is going to get beat up by me again. I will make that happen. 

"That bastard." I said.

"Hey, let's not talk about them. I hate seeing you being angry." Himchan oppa pouted.

I weakly smiled. Then soon, BAP and SECRET started to cheer me up and all, which made me happy back again. While I was laughing my off, I felt someone covering my eyes. I smiled because I knew who the person was.

"Jagi." I smiled.

"You got it right." He said.

I turned around and saw Infinite smiling at me. Then, I wondered how they all got in here.

"We got in because the bodyguard remembers me babo." Woohyun said.

I nodded and they soon sat down. Then, Woohyun stood up and went to Zelo. He whispered to him and Woohyun walked out first, followed by him. I wanted to follow them but Sunggyu oppa stopped me.

"Woohyun wants to clear things out with Zelo. So, let them be." Sunggyu oppa said.

I nodded and they all started ordering their drinks. Hahaha, in the end we all still hang out together. Hmmm... I wonder what are the boys talking about. I hope that it would end good, without any bruise on their faces. I'm kinda worried though. So, while the others were busy talking, I quietly walked out and hide behind the wall, where I could hear them clearly.

"I know that you are freaking mad at me for taking Jayoung away from you. I just wanna tell you that I will never let her go and I swear I won't hurt her anymore. I just want you to trust me in this." Woohyun said.

"Are you sure I can trust you in taking care of her? Because I have once trusted you in taking care of her." Zelo said.

"This time, you can. I have learnt my mistake, so I just want you to give me one last chance. I will show you that I can take care of her. So please, don't make things hard for her. I wish you can forget her. She's a bit uncomfortable with you, so please be the way you were in the past. The Zelo that she have always liked. She may not show it, but I know deep inside, she still wants to be friends with you." Woohyun said.

"Fine. I will give up on her, since she will never look at me. I'm doing this for the sake of her and not for you. But let me tell you this, you hurt her once again, I swear, you will never ever get back with her." Zelo said.

"You have my word." Woohyun said. 

"So, friends?" Zelo said.

"Yeah, friends." Woohyun said.

I smiled when I heard them. I guess its time for me to reconcile with Zelo. Its been quite some time since I last talked to him. I quietly walked back in and sat down, acting like nothing had happened. Then, Woohyun and Zelo came back. Everyone wondered whether they had bruises around each other faces. 

"Phew, its a lucky thing that they didn't punch each other." Himchan oppa whispered.

I giggled and nodded. Woohyun went straight to me and kissed my cheek. Then, Himchan oppa pulled me away and I laughed. These two never stop. 

"Sorry guys, but I think we have to go now." Woohyun said.

"Aww why?" I pouted.

"The party tomorrow remember?" He said.

I pouted and nodded. I waved at them and we went out. Woohyun then saw my bike and he looked at me. 

"Yes we are riding a bike my dear." I said.

He sighed and he held my waist really tight. Hhaha, this guy sure hasn't rode my bike for some time. So I decided to disturb him. I sped up and he shriek.

"Yahhh! Slow down!!!" He shouted.

"Why? Its more fun if its fast." I said.

"But I'm scared." He said.

"What? I can't hear you!" I teased.

I continued speeding up and giggled at how cute he is. Although he may have change his outer look, he is still the nerdy Woohyun I knew and love. So, once we reached home, I opened the door and got pushed against the wall by a furious Woohyun.

"I clearly told you no to speed up. And now, be ready to be punished." He said.

For a minute I got scared at what he wanted to do. Then he started to tickle me. 

"Yah! STOP!!!" I laughed.

"Not going to." He said.

He continued tickling me till I cried because of laughing. He finally stopped and I was panting. We laughed and he hugged me tightly. 

"Aigoo, sis you have a great exercise?" He teased.

"Hahahaha, totally." I laughed.

Gid my stomach hurts. I guess abs are going to show soon. He then carried me up to the room and threw me at the bed. He then started to wrestle with me. Oh, so he wanna wrestle. I will how him what wrestling really means. I pushed him down and wrapped my arms around his neck. I tickled his neck because it is his weakness. He laughed and laughed. I really like hearing his realy laughter. It is like music to my ears. 

After our little wrestling, I swear we were really sweating, It was as if we ran for like 15 minutes straight. We then started to go to the bathroom and took a bath.

~~~

We are now heading to the salon to get ourselves ready. Our parents insisted that we go to the salon, so we just do it. I guess they have already gotten everything ready. Well, its good though. So I won't have too much trouble finding what to wear. We soon reached the salon and was greeted by the workers there. We greeted back and they started doing their magic. We just stood there, being treated like a prince and princess. 

Then they showed me the outfit that I would be wearing and I realized that it was sleeveless. No, I can't wear sleeveless.

"Can you change the outfit. It would be better if its not sleeveless." I said.

They nodded and smiled. I was glad that they had plenty of other clothes. They showed me the next outfit and I gave them a thumbs up. They smiled and I went in to change. After changing, they did my make up and within and hour, everything was done.

Woohyun was done too and we soon drove to my old home, I'm kinda glad it isn't those formal parties. We soon met our parents and we hugged them. Then, I saw some of my cousins. OMG, they are here too? I pray that I would end this party, still alive.

"OMAGAHHH!!! UNNIEEEEE!!!!"

Oh no the war starts now.

"Yeahh?" I fakely smiled.

"I missed you so much unnie!!!" SuMin said.

Byun SuMin, the overly attached cousin of mine. Ever since last time, she always stick by my side. Which I find it kinda annoying. I mean she really annoy the hell out of me. Its like wherever I go, she follows.

"Heh, I missed you too." I awkwardly said.

"Anyways, where is your husband? I need to see if he is compatible enough for you." She said.

I showed her Woohyun and she inspected him like an object. I'm pretty sure that Woohyun must be thinking that she is some sort of a weirdo. I looked at Woohyun and signalled him to go along with it.

"Hmmm.... he is not bad. OK! Its a pass for me!" She said.

I awkwardly laughed and told her that we will be greeting the guest. Hahaha, well its more like running away from her. And just when we thought that we ran away from her, there comes Woohyun's nerdy cousin. Gosh, I guess nerds run through their family. 

"Hyung, is that you?" 

"Yeah, its me." Woohyun said.

"Oh, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Kang Taehyun. A cousin of Woohyun. And you must be the gangster Jayoung right?" He said.

I got shocked at his straight forwad attitude. Woohyun quickly covered his mouth, to prevent anyone from hearing it. He bit his hand and Woohyun winched in pain. He pushed his geek glasses up and looked at me.

"You have to be smart to be with hyung." He said.

He started asking me questions and I aswered it easily. Well, I am as smart as Woohyun. I smirked after answering all his high standard question and he clapped for me. he gave me a thumbs up and I wriggled my eyebrows. 

Woohyun pulled me away and we went to the balcony. 

"I guess its gonna be a long night." I said.

"Yeah totally. I hope we don't bump with the other cousins." Woohyun said.

"Hahhaha, me too." I said.

"But first, we haven't really kissed since yesterday so..." He said as he cupped my face.

He lean forward and kissed me passionately. I timidly wrapped my arms around his waist when closer to him. It felt really magical. Every single time he kisses me, I really feel as if we are at a different planet. I feel no one is around us and I'm of course oblivious of my surroundings.

We soon broke the kiss and he carressed my face.

"Happy 8th monthsary my dear wife." He smiled.

"Wait, today is our 8th month married?" I asked.

"Yes, and to be honest this party is to celebrate it. Our parents and I palnned it." He smiled.

He then took out something from his pocket and it was a necklace. He put it around my neck and I smiled.

"What is so special about this 8th month?" I asked.

"Because its the nearest to your birthday. And we will celebrate it in advance." He smiled.

"You're too sweet!" I said as I hugged him.

Maybe this night wouldn't be that bad afterall....

~~~

HEYHEY!!!! A new updateee! Enjoyyyyyy.

XxheartsxX