24;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

I went in and Zelo oppa pulled me back. His eyes shows that he was angry. But that didn't make me scared. I glared at him and pushed him away. 

"Stop being childish like this! I'm ing done with your sickening attitude. If I can't love you, what am I supposed to do!? I told you already, not to get your ing hopes high. Its you who expect too much! I can never see you as a man. I feel like you are more suited to be my friend, my brother. i can't love you like how I love Woohyun. The both of you are on a different level!" I shouted. 

"Why? Why him!? Why him out of all the guys!? I can at least tolerate you liking another guy except him!" He shouted.

"Who are you to tell me who should i love? If I love Woohyun, means I love him. Stop, just stop with this attitude of yours. Its really tiring me out. You know what? I can't look at you the same way as before. Many things had happened." I said. 

BAP were all just looking at us, shouting at each other, not doing anything. I guess they didn't want to make things worst and wants us to settle this problem as soon as possible. 

"Just leave me alone for the time being. All of you!" I shouted.

I walked to my room and slammed the door hard. I threw myself onto my bed and lied down. I needed to really vent my anger, if not I'm going to be in a bad mood for the whole day. Then, as I was lying down, trying my harderst to calm myself down, someone knocked. Although I didn't want to open the door, I stood up and saw Himchan oppa standing infront of me.

"I have no time to joke oppa." I said as I wanted to close the door.

"Wait! I'm not here to joke. Babygirl, you know I know you the best out of all the six. You don't think I don't know that you just wanna punch something, wait more like someone?" He said.

"So, vent your anger on me alright? I can't stand seeing my babygirl all mad like this. Its really scary." He said.

My anger just took over me and I punched him as hard as I could. He didn't bother to evade nor did he do anything. Although there were some graoning, he still continued to let me punch him and once I'm finally fine. I just cried and rested my head on his chest, hitting him lightly.

"Better now?" He asked.

I nodded and he hugged me. 

"I guess now, once you move out of the house and stay with Woohyun, I need to tell him to buy a punching bag." He joked.

I laughed and he patted my head.

"I know you are mad, but you know him. He thinks that the world revolves around him. Let him be for awhile. I'm sure he will realize everything." He said.

I nodded and he soon left my room. I lied down back and suddenly got a call from Woohyun. I picked it up and he went all crazy which made me smile.

"Let's go on a date! Right now!" He said.

"Hmm... okay. I'll see you in abit." I said.

"I'll pick you up. All you need is to dress up and just go out when I call you." He said.

"Okayy! See you later!" I said.

I put down my phone and went in to the bathroom to have a shower. While showering, I felt really excited for my date with him. Its been quite some time since I went on a date with him. I mean we have stayed away from each other for a long time. Ever since that day, we didn't even really had time alone. Most of the time, I just wanted to avoid him.

After I was done with showering, I went to my closet and look through my clothes. Maybe I should dress up nicely, just for him... I carefully took the outfit and took some time to do my makeup. I just felt like impressing him. 

After I was done, I went out after telling Yonguk oppa that I'm going out and met with Woohyun. He was just patiently waiting for me and I ran to him. He smiled and took my right hand and kissed it. I blushed and he opened the door for me. I gladly entered and he drove us to god knows where. He wouldn't budge even though I kept on asking him. I soon gave up asking him and just waited till we reach the place. 

Once we reached there, he blindfolded my eyes and helped me walk to the destination. He carefully lead me and  soon, he unfolded the blindfold.

"Hey open your eyes now." He said.

I opened my eyes and saw the most romantic event. We were in the garden, with all types of flowers around. It was simple yet I felt touched.

"You did this all for me?" I asked.

"Of course, my dear wife." He smiled.

He took my hand and we went to the dining table. He pulled the chair for me and I sat down. He started pouring the red wine. And I chuckled, because obviously we were still underage and here we are drinking wine, but who cares? The both of us are regular drinkers anyways. We were soon served by 'waiters' named Hoya oppa and Sungyeol oppa. I smiled and giggled seeing them acting like waiters. At the other side, Sunggyu oppa and L oppa is doing a performance for the both of us and I fangirled looking at them. 

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Like? Hell no, I love it!" I smiled.

"Thank you." I added.

He smiled and we started eating as the Infinite members were busy entertaining us. I looked at them and smiled. And then, I looked at Woohyun and smiled. I think I'm really falling in lovewith him back again. My heart beats really fast right now. He then, looked at me and smiled. He stood up and went to me and bowed down. I looked down and saw him talking out a small box.

"Will you be my wife back again and live with me? I know we didn't divorce or anything but let's put on this new ring to symbolise our new relationship. So, will you be with me?" He asked.

I will. I will." I smiled. 

He took out the ring and slid the ring in my ring finger. I looked at the ring and hugged him. 

"I-I think I'm loving you." I said.

"I love you too." He smiled.

I stood up and put my arms around him and kissed him. 

"Let's restart our life alright?" I asked.

"Yes, put away all the bad past and focus on making new memories." He said.

I nodded and he hugged me tightly. The rest of Infinite clapped their hands and cheered for the both of us. I smiled and the eight of us all had a fun time together. Soon, they left the both of us alone and we went on a quiet drive along the neighbourhood. 

He soon drove me back and told me to start packing up. I guess he couldn't wait to have me back in the house. I told him to pick me up after school and he got really excited which made me smile. He gave me a goodnight kiss and he hugged me tightly.

"See you tomorrow babe." He smiled.

I nodded and went in, looking really happy. I walked quietly up back to my room because it was already late at night and I didn't want to disturb anybody. I went straight to my bathroom and had short bath before packing up and then head to my bed. 

~~~

NEXT MORNING:

After being sent my BAP, I ignored Zelo oppa and went straight to Woohyun. The whole school got shocked to see us back together. We couldn't be really bothered about what the others say. What matters is that we are back together.

"Morning Mr Nam." I said,

"Morning Mrs Nam." He smirked. 

He puts his arms around me and pinched my nose. I blushed and kissed his cheeks. As we were in our own world. Someone just had to ruin it and it was none other than the old .

"Looks like you two are back together. I'm surprised." He said.

"Do you have something against us? If no, get our from my sight." I said.

"Jayoung! Have some respect!" He shouted.

"Well, listen up mister. Its always you who started everything. If you just shut the up, nothing like this would have happen. The reason why I have been stuck in the principal office is mainly because of you. All I did was just sitting quietly, sleeping in class, not bothering you and you were the one finding fault with me. So, you jolly well just off right now." I said.

He just walked away and I smiled in victory. Woohyun looked at me with a proud face and I just smiled. This promised a good day.

~~~

After school, I went back home and got my bags ready. I have told BAP beforehand that I will be leaving the house and stay with Woohyun. All of them except Zelo oppa agreed to it and to be honest, I don't really care about what he gonna say. I'm just sick and tired of his attitude.

Soon, Woohyun reached and Yongguk oppa had some talk with Woohyun before we left and I am just waiting for them to finish while I rest in his car. After he was done talking, he went in the car and started driving back to my old home. To be honest, I really miss the environment there. 

Once we reached, I ran inside and smiled. Nothing has really changed. I looked at Woohyun and he hugged me. 

"Its been really quiet without you. It felt reallt empty. This house is too big for just one person." He said.

"But, I'm back now!" I smiled.

I hugged him and whispered in his ears.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I promise that this time I won't go. I will be back by your side for good." 

"I should be the one saying that." He smiled.

We went up back to our room and the only thing that has changed is that there are no longer two beds, but instead only one king sized bed. There is no more two closet, but instead a huge walk-in-closet for the both of us. 

"We should start putting our stuffs together. Hhehe, I miss having you in the house." He said as he hugged me again. 

"Hahaha, okayokay. I need to unpack my things. And you have to help me. I have tons of clothes. Even more than last time, because of those BAP members who keep spending things on me." I said.

"Don't worry, I will spend more things on you more than them. Beware." He said.

"What!? Nonono, its enough!" I said.

"Sorry but no, because I have already planned to go shopping with you today! I booked the whole mall just for the both of us at night." He said.

"You what!?" I asked.

"Hahhaha, you know nothing can change me." He said as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"You are unstoppable." I said.

He chuckled and soon started to help me in unpacking. We had fun unpacking, placing all the clothes in color cordinated. After we were done, we lied down on the bed and looked at each other. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. 

"I decided to throw away the old beds because I was afraid it would remind you of that incident." He said.

"I'm glad you did." I smiled as I went closer to him. 

Soon the both of fell asleep, in each other arms for the first time after many months.

~~~

I woke up and saw Woohyun looking at me sweetly. 

"I guess this is the first time, I seeing you when I wake up." I smiled.

"Hahahaha, yes." He smiled.

We soon got ready for our date. I can't believe he book the mall just for the two of us. That guy, he is unstoppable. I went to the bathroom and started to get ready. 

"Are you done?" He asked.

"More than ever!"I smiled.

~~~

Heyy new update! Okay so my major exam is TOMORROW. I won't be updating for this time period. So, please understand. Anyways, please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX