25;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Aish, because of you we totally bought a mountain full of clothes." I pouted.

Woohyun grinned and he had his arms around me. I looked at him and made face at him, which made him chuckled.

"Well, babe. I am going to do this once a month." He said.

"What!? You crazy or what?" I asked.

"Yes, probably crazy for you." He smirked.

I knocked his head and started unpacking the clothes that he had bought for me. He started helping me and within 15 minutes we were done hanging all the clothes. I went to the bathroom and started bathing before heading to the bed. Woohyun has already finished bathing and is like waiting for me. After I was done, I wore my muscle tank and shorts and headed to the bed. 

"Aigoo.. its been a long time since I saw your tattoo." He said before kissing my tattoo.

I blushed and he looked at me with his eyes full of lust. He pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and it had turned out to be a very hot makeout. I could feel that his hand is going inside my shirt, roaming my . I pulled the kiss away and looked away.

"Sorry...." He muttered.

"Its okay. I'm just not ready." I said.

"Come here, let me hug you." He smiled

I went closer to him and he hugged me really tightly. 

"I know what I have done in the past is really sinful and I regretted. I swear, my emotions took control of me. I felt pocessive. I promise you that this time when you are ready, I will make you forget about what happened last time." He smiled.

"It might take a long time, but I hope you would be patient." I said.

"I will." He smiled.

He kissed my forehead and we drifted to sleep. 

~~~

"Baby~ Wake up. We have school." Woohyun whispered.

I quickly jolted up and saw him on the bed with me. I smiled and rushed to the bathroom. After having a short bath, I wore my uniform and went down to join Woohyun with breakfast, one thing that he doesn't change is that he is still a morning person. I smiled and ate my breakfast with him. 

"Woohyun-ah, after school, mind following me to the ring? I want to fight." I asked.

"Sure, why not. Its been quite some time since I last saw you fought with someone on the ring." He smiled.

"Just don't forget to bring an extra shirt." He reminded.

"I remembered babe." I smiled.

We soon were done with breakfast and we went in the car and he drove us to school. The ride to school was really peaceful and I loved it. 

"Yahh, do you realized we reached already?" He asked.

"We reached!?" I asked.

"Hhahaha, yes babygirl." He smiled.

We went out and Woohyun had his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and headed to school. Everyone in school were looking at us, well I guess that they were still not quite used to see us back together after a long time. I'll forgive that. Then, as we were walking, Sunhwa and Zelo were looking at us. I smiled at Sunhwa and in returned she smiled back at me. I then looked at Zelo and walked away, without smiling or anything.

"You're still mad at him?" Woohyun asked.

"What do you think? Gosh, talking about him ruins my mood." I said.

"Aigoo... come on lets head to class. I still want to sleep." He said.

"Yah! We've hand enough of sleep. We are going to the cafeteria." I said as I pulled his hand.

We reached the cafeteria and sat with the other members of Infinite. I sat beside Sungjong and he smiled at me and greeted me. I greeted him back. We talked until school starts. 

~~~

AFTER SCHOOL:

I went to the washroom at the mall and started changing my clothes, alongside with Woohyun who is just tagging along with me. I wore just comfortable clothes, so that its easier for me to fight later on. I felt like I need to brush up my skills. Its been rusty ever since. 

"Ooooh, I can sense someone happy right now." Woohyun said.

"Hehehe.. I just feel happy whenever I'm going to the ring." I said.

"Babe, one question.... can anybody just enter the ring?" He asked.

"Well, as you can see.. the ring is like an underground place for people like me. Not many people knows about this. And of course not just anybody who can enter that ring. That's why you always see bodyguards at the door." I said.

He nodded and I smiled. 

"Woohyun-ah, I hope you are not too dissapointed over the fact that I'm a gangster." I said.

"I'm not. I have learnt to accept it. The gangster you has made me fell madly in love with you." He said.

I blushed and giggled. He ruffled my hair and held my hand. These days, he likes holding my hand even when he is driving. Of course at first I was really shock but I have gotten used to it.

We finally reached the place and I held his hand as we went in. We went in and I greeted them while my dear Woohyun was quite awkward. I giggled and started introducing him to the guys there. After I was done, we went to an empty table and sat down before the match starts. 

"Yah, were they your friends since last time?" He asked.

"Yeah, I practically slack around her every single time last time." I said.

"Wow, yo must have a lot of guy friends. I'm jealous." He said.

"No need babe. I love you and my eyes is only set on you honey." I smiled.

He smiled and we watched the matches before mine. As we were watching, a group of guys came in and started walking towards us. I looked at them and started to clenched my fist.

"Block B...." I muttered.

"Hey there." Zico smirked.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Hey, no need for the cold shoulder." He said.

"I'm here to fight, but I don't know who to fight with... so I signed your little guy to have a match with me. Well, I came to say that." He smirked.

"WHAT!? Are you ing crazy or something? He came here not to fight. He came here to see me fight." I said.

"Too bad, you're too late. You could have stop me." He said.

"Wow, like I knew you were there." I said sarcastically.

"NEXT MATCH WOULD BE BETWEEN ZICO VS WOOHYUN." 

"Seriously, pull him out from the match. He has nothing to do with this." i said.

"Like I said, you're too late. Now come on buddy. We have a match to do." He smirked.

Woohyun took a deep breath and stood up. I stopped him and looked at him, giving him the 'are you ing crazy' look. He just smiled at me and went in to the ring. I sighed and walked towards the ring, to give him instructions on where to hit. I mean this guys has no experience in fighting. 

When the match starts, I could see that Woohyun was feeling really scared. I instructed him to evade and evade. One thing, I knew Zico's weakness. Its because I was the one who beated him almost to death because he almost killed Daehyun oppa. 

"TO THE LEFT!" I shouted.

But Woohyun was too slow, he has no skills at all. I sighed and then I saw Zico started beating Woohyun in a speed of light. My eyes widened as I see that he has improved in his fighting skills. But screw that, I couldn't just see him beating up my husband. He has touch my husband with his filthy hands. I ran in the ring and pushed him away. 

" you." I said. 

I swept his legs and he fell down. I gave him no chance to stand and kicked him. I pulled him up and punched his face. He tried to punch me but failed. I punched his stomach and kicked his face. 

"That's for hitting my guy." I smirked.

I went towards Woohyun and carried him. I no longer cared about fighting. We went out and I drove us back to home. My Woohyun's face is so bruised. I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Its okay honey." He smiled.

I started treating his wounds as he lied down on my thighs. 

"Aigoo, that Zico, he is ing getting it from me." I said.

"Who is he anyway?" He asked.

"Someone annoying in my life." I said.

"Hmmm... I guess I shouldn't talk about it." He said.

'Yeah you shouldn't." I said.

I help him to the bed and lied down beside him. 

"You know what. I feel happy when I saw you beat him up. You look way stronger than him." He said.

I laughed it off and told him to go to sleep. I was getting tired too and soon felll asleep too.

~~~

A new update!!!! Hehehe, I feel happy that I'm able to update more often now! Hehehe. Enjoy

XxheartsxX