11;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Jagiya, wake up and bathe. We are going breakfast with the others." Woohyun woke me up.

"Hmm? Alright. By the way mroning jagi." I smiled.

"Morning babe." He smiled.

I went to the bathroom and got ready, I just wore a tshirt and a high waisted shorts. Woohyun and I soon met up with the others and we went to the restaurant, just as we stepped in the restaurant, the workers there were greeting us and without even ordering, they gave us the first class breakfast. All of them were literally drooling when they saw the food, I smiled and told them to dig in.

"OMG, this taste scrumptious. I love it!" Hyosung unnie said.

"Of course it would be, this villa only hire the best chefs." I proudly said.

The others laughed and we finished our breakfast, and after breakfast, we went to the lounge and sat down, looking at the view. The weather is totally perfect for swimming. All of us decided to go for a morning swim before hitting the city. Woohyun and I went back to our room and I went to change to my bikini. I wore an extra large musle tank that perfect covers my . I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore my shades. I walked out from the bathroom and saw Woohyun sitting down waiting for me. He was just wearing a white tshirt that hugs his body and a bermudas. And of course his glasses. I can't deny that my hubby look so fine. 

"You are staying with me all the way." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because guys will go crazy looking at you." He said.

"Or is it you that is going crazy?" I teased.

"Yah, w-we are going to be l-late." He stuttered.

He went to the door and opened it, but before he could leave, I pulled him back and stared at him.

"Where is my morning kiss my dear jagi?" I smirked.

Without any hesistant, he crashed him lips onto mine and kissed me roughly. Our lips were moving in sync and were were also busy fighting for dominance. No way I'm going to let him win this time. I treid doing all sorts of things, but he would ended up winning me, taking lead of the kiss. I gave up and let him explore my mouth.

He pinned me against the wall and deepen the kiss, his kisses are really hot, he soon started to kissed my jaw which literally drove me crazy, then down to the neck, biting it and it leaving hickeys on my neck. He soon went back to kiss my lips till we were out of breath.

We stared at each other and I crashed my lips again. Because it was too sudden for him, I took advantage of it and took the lead. After a long time, for once I was able to take the lead. I pushed him and it was my turn to pin him against the wall, I started to kiss his neck, leaving some hickeys on his neck too. Yay, we are the hickey couple.

"Are you guys done? We have be- OMGAH, MY INNOCENT EYES." 

We broke the kiss and saw a blushing Sungjong, I awkwardly smiled at him and looked away.

"Uhm... w-we a-are waiting f-for you." He stuttered.

He quickly left and the both of us mentally slapped ourselves.

"We got caught, again." Woohyun said.

"Gosh, I can't." I said.

We quickly left our room and met the others. Woohyun had his towel slung over his neck and he slung his arms around me to cover our super obvious hickeys. Eventhough we had conceal it, its still visible. 

"Where have you guys been? We were waiting for you two for so long." Yongguk oppa said.

"Sorry, we were a bit late." I said.

"Wait.... did you guys make out or something?" Himchan oppa asked.

"What? What a-areyou t-talking about!?" Woohyun stuttered.

"Then, why am I seeing a hickey on my Jayoung's most sensitive area?" He smirked.

I covered my neck and Himchan oppa pulled me. No one can win him when it comes to kissing me. Only he knows all my sensitive parts. 

"Hmph, now he knows where your sensitive part is." He pouted.

"Of course he would know." I smiled.

"This is unfair!" He pouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't kiss you anymore." He pouted as he puts his arms around my waist.

"Ehem, she belongs to me." Woohyun said.

"Hey, let me have her for awhile, its been awhile since I been like this with her, promise no kisses." Himchan oppa said.

I laughed and told Woohyun to let me have some fun with Himchan oppa. He nodded and told Himchan oppa to take care of me. He went to Infinite and I smiled looking at him with his brothers. I walked with BAP and SECRET to the pool.

"Hmm... not bad for a nerd like him." Himchan oppa said as he inspect my neck.

I shove his hand away and blushed. He chuckled and slung his arms around me. We soon reached the swimming pool, eventhough it was morning, there were many people relaxing. We went to the VIP seats and all of us took out our shirts to put on the sunblock, I called Woohyun and asked him to help me put the sunblock on my back. He nodded and helped me. After I was done, I walked to the pool and jumped in.

Its so refreshing, swimming. The others soon caught up with me and I can't believe Infinite are still weraing glasses eventhough they are swimming.

"Seriously, glasses?" I asked.

"Its part of our life." Sungyeol said.

I awkwardly nodded and we hang around at the corner of the pool, Woohyun has his ams securely around my waist. He is constantly looking around, haha cutiepie.

"Guys, lets all have a race." Zelo oppa said.

We all agreed and the boys started the race first, although I thought that BAP were gonna win, but all I see is that Inifnite are all in the lead, well mainly most of them. Surprisingly, Himchan oppa and Woohyun were leading. But in the end Woohyun won, I cheered and he widely smiled at me.

So, now it was the girls turned. I smirked at them because I was determine to win, I have many years of swimming experience and I know I can win, we started swimming and with my arm and leg power, I was able to swim fast, which made SECRET way behind me. Well, the result of swimming and gyming. Heh, and so I easily won the race. 

I walked out from the pool and I swear I could feel all eyes on me, I was feeling a bit uncomfortable though, but luckily, L oppa was the closest to me and he handed me a towel to cover up my body.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Welcome." He said.

Soon Woohyun came frowning. He pulled me closer to him.

"This is why I wanted you to stay with me, all the guys around here are so into looking at you." He frowned.

"So protective." I smiled.

"Well, of course! You're my wife that I love." He winked.

I blushed and soon we all went back to the hotel to bath and get ready to hit the city. Luckily there were two bathroom in our suite, we went to the bathroom and had a short bath, to refresh ourselves after a fun morning exercise. After I was done, I blow dried my hair. There was still time before meeting the others.

I sat beside my hubby and we watched the TV to kill time. We were just laying on the bed while cuddling. We were having fun watching the TV, laughing like mad because of the gag concert. But putting aside of the TV, we soon got ready because we couldn't afford to be late like just now because of us having a 'morning kiss'. I look through from my luggage (yes, I am that lazy to put it on the closet) and found the perfect clothes for the sunny weather.

"Jagi, I'm done. Let's go." I smiled.

I linked my arms with his and we went to the lounge and waited for the others. While waiting we took multiple of selcas, as we were taking the selcas, out of nowhere, BAP were in the same picture as us. I looked behind and chuckled. This childish boys.... soon SECRET and Infinite came and we headed to the city area. Well of course the place was crowded and packed like sardines. But we still manage to walk through the crowd, wonder why there were so many people here. We walked around and realize that there were so many sales going on. No wonder. Everything were like 50% off. But nehhh, the things are just not my type. 

"Jagi, buying anything here?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope, let's just go to a place where there isn't many people. Its too suffocating here." I said.

The others laughed and we went through alot of people, soon we finally found a place where it wasn't crowded. We entered the place and I swear it was heaven for me. Almost all the brands I like were there. It was as if the mall was my playground, I started running to first shop and the others had to catch up with me.

"Jayoung and her shopping obssession." Hana unnie chuckled.

I grinned and then went back to my shopping, woooo! Heaven! 

"Let me carry some of your stuff." Woohyun said.

He took my things and followed me as I choose what I wanted. The others were busy shopping at their favorite shops, we plan to met each other again at the entrance at 6:00pm, so now i can spent my time with my baby.

"Do you want anything else?" Woohyun asked.

"Why are you asking? Wait! Don't tell me-"

"If not, I shall pay for it now." He said.

"Yah! I bought many stuff, and its going to be expensive." I said.

"I'm the husband, so I shall pay." He said as he handed his credit card to the cashier.

I look at him guiltily and promised myself for today that I would buy lesser stuff so he doesn't spent way too much on me. 

Soon it was 6:00pm and we headed back to the entrace and met up with the others, we soon went back to the hotel and had our dinner. 

~~~

"Yah! Wake up, we need to leave by today!!!" Woohyun shouted.

"Huh? Let me sleep." I said.

"Nam Jayoung! This is why I didn't want you to drink yesterday. Aish." He said.

Because of his constant calling, I woke up and went to bath. It was already time to leave, for the past 6 days, I really had fun and I bond alot with Infinite. My friendship with BAP and SECRET became even stronger, I cam't deny that I had fun for the pasrt days, this is probably the best vacation I have. 

"Ouch, my head hurts like hell." I said as I finished getting ready. 

"I told you not to drink right? Aish, now look at you, come on let's go and have our breakfast first, I have request a hangover soup for you." He said.

I nodded and we went down, the others were already waiting at the table, I smiled at them and went to my seat, we were soon served and I had the hangover soup. It did at least lessen my headache.

"Aish, I can't believe we are leaving this place already." Sunhwa pouted.

"I know right, I love this place." Sungjong said.

"Can we go here again?" Zelo oppa asked.

"What's with the emotional look on the maknaes?" The three leaders asked in unison.

I laughed at them and all I can say is I would like to have another vacation with these bunch of idiots. We soon left the restaurant and took our luggages and went back to the lounge, we returned back the keys and they greeted us as we leave.

"Don't worry guys, we can come here again." I smiled.

They all jumped in happiness and we headed to our respective cars. Woohyun told me to sleep on the way and I nodded, I was still feeling a little bit light headed. I should have heed his advice. Now, I have to suffer the consequences.

~~~

"Baby we have reached." 

I woke up, and saw me lying on the bed already. Wow, he carried me. Gosh, I must've been heavy. Well, putting aside of that, Woohyun is just lying down beside me, looking at me. I turned my body to face him and look at him right in the eye.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"For?" He asked.

"Everything." I smiled.

Its actually time for dinner and the both of us were still on the bed lying down, I guess the both of us are tired after the long journey, it is reasonable for him to be tired because he was driving, but me? I was sleeping all the way but I'm still tired. Gosh, I'm so weird.

"Let's not have dinner, I'm tired." Woohyun said.

"I know." I smiled.

He lower down his body and buried his face. My arms were his pillow and I hugged him tightly. The both of us fell asleep till the next morning, which is school. 

Well, I can't believe that it is already the secon semester, after waking up, I went to the bathroom and got ready. I wore the uniform and tied my hair into a messy bun. Woohyun as per normal, doing breakfast, I peck his cheeks and we started eating.

"Ready for school?" He asked.

"Not cool." I said.

He laughed and we soon headed to school, with my bike of course. As soon as we reached the school, people got used to Woohyun and I so they didn't bother to whisper any s. But I guess they were staring at me because I wasn't using my pullover. It is a sunny weather, who the hell would wear a pullover when it was freaking warm. I guess this is the first time I didn't wear my pullover. It feels weird but luckily I brought one just in case if it gets too cold.

As we were walking, the old look at me and inspected me from head to toe. Damn, I felt molested with his stare.

"Quit looking sir." Woohyun said.

He took my hand and walked past him. We went to cafeteria and went to the table where the others were sitting, they are all quite early, not bad. We talked for sometime until it was time for class. Since I didn't have classes with Woohyun in the morning, he pecked my lips and we went to our respective classes. Zelo oppa, Sunhwa and I went inside our class and sat down not minding about the others. Well, the three of us don't really talk to the class. We were in our own circle. They were in another circle, its not the same.

Soon, the teacher came with another student, the three of us didn't look at the student. We al put our heads down and slept.

"How about you introduce yourself?" The teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hyung Seok-imnida. Let's get along." 

I looked up and saw him, HIM. OMG, he is my classmate.

"Anything else you wanna say?" The teacher.

"Its really a pleasure to meet you." He said as he looked at me, smirking.

~~~

Hey guyssss!!! Its a new update for all of you.

XxheartsxX