2;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Just in time I went home, I saw all my things were being taken away by a lorry. I ran towards my maid and she just smiled at me. I frowned and walked inside to see that Appa was talking to Mr Nam. I wonder why is he is... uhh, whatever it is. The more important thing is why are my things being taken away. Am I getting kicked out.

"APPA!" I shouted.

"Oh, my daughter! Go and greet Mr Nam." Appa demanded.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. And appa! Why are my things outside? Did I do something wrong or something till I got kicked out?" I asked.

"Babo, you will staying with Woohyun from now onwards. We have use some of our money to buy another mansion just for the both of you so that you know..." Appa smirked.

"Appa!" I blushed.

"Haha, alright alright I'll stop. Plus, go and bath first. Woohyun will be here later on." Mr Nam said.

"Ne, Mr Nam." I smiled.

"Ayeee, whats with the Mr Nam? Call me abeoji." He smiled.

I smiled and quickly ran back to my room. Once I closed the door, I started rolling around the floor. Me and the nerd will be staying together? Just the two of us? Gosh, that is gonna be damn awkward. I have never live in a house with a guy except for appa. I just hope that they won't lock any of the rooms other than the master room. I really can't share the bed with him. Because, he is a nerd and obviously he hates me. How can I share a bed with someone who hates me?

After bathing, I wore some comfortable clothes and went down from my room. Well, my room was literally empty now. Woohyun was already here, sitting beside omma while drinking his tea. So the acting mode is on! I sat beside Woohyun and gave him a light hug. He smiled and ruffled my hair. Our parents were full of awe when they saw us doing skinship. Goshm can't they tell that we are just acting?

"Since the both of you are already here. Here are your car keys. Drive to your lovely mansion." Omma sang.

I nodded and he took the car keys and drove off to our new house. Well, apparently the house isn't actually far from our school. That's good then, at least I can have more sleep now. And all I can say is the mansion is really beautiful. Some part of me really wanna thank our parents for buying such a beautiful house.

We went into our house and I can't help but to gasped. Its even bigger than my old mansion actually. Haha, this house is so gonna be my style soon. I will make sure that they will be a movie theatre if there isn't.

"Do you like it?" Woohyun suddenly asked.

"Yes!" I said.

So, I ran upsatairs to check my room and luckily they didn't lock the other rooms. I went in to my room since I saw my stuffs being placed neatly. But the only thing is that his room is connected to mine. So, in a way. There isn't much any difference of not sharing rooms with him. Well, at least I have my own bed. I jumped on my bed and smiled. This surprise might not be that bad after all. I ran downstairs and saw Woohyun doing his homework. Pfft, such as nerd. I walked to him and sat beside him. 

"Uhh, don't laugh at me. But do you know how to do this question?" He asked.

I chuckled softly and take a look at the question. Within seconds, I got the answer and I taught him step by step. He smiled and then continud his homework.

"Woohyun-sshi, let's make a party!" I said.

"No." He firmly said.

"Aww please!" I begged.

"I hate parties!" He said.

"Pfft... you are no fun." I pouted.

I stomped my foot and walked away from him. If he doesn't want to make a party well then, I shall go and make my own party at the club. I phoned some of my clubbing friends and went up to change. Since, tomorrow is Saturday. I can party all night!

After getting ready, I went down and saw him sitting down reading a book. Ignoring him, I walked to the door. I stopped until I heard his voice.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the club." I said.

"With that guy?" He asked.

"Most probably." I said.

I walked out and drove my car to the normal club that I have always go to. Eventhough, I was still underage, the bodyguard knew me and he always let me enter. I winked at him and walked in the club. Ahh, my school should be a club. This is where I will never ever sleep. I spotted my friends and I ran to them.

"Guys!" I smiled.

"Our little hot devil is here!" Himchan oppa said.

I went to him and gave him a little kiss. I've known BAP for about 2 years now. And I can say that they were like my brothers. All of them were real gangsters but deep inside, there are still the dorky dude. I am personally close with Himchan oppa. He is so called my clubbing partner. We can be mistaken as a couple because of the way we act.

"Jayoung-ah.." Himchan oppa called.

"Yeah oppa?" I asked.

He went closer to me and kissed me hard. I kissed him back and it became a hot make out. The funny thing is that we know ourselves that we are players but that doesn't stop us though. We kissing so hard that Yongguk oppa had to stop the both of us.

"Gosh guys! Please! Get a room!" Zelo oppa said.

I laughed and ruffled his hair. He blushed and put his arms around my waist. I chuckled and lean my head on him.

"Our Jayoung is such a player." Jongup oppa chuckled.

"Like you are not oppa!" I laughed.

Well, they were the only group of guys that I will never hurt. Yeah they may be gangsters but they really take care of me when I got into trouble or what so ever. I will never ever play with their heart. They also knew the story about how I became a player. Well, at the first place, I never intended to be a player. But, HE made me became one. I hated him eversince. I swear, if I ever see him again, i will definitely kill him.

"Babe, something wrong?" Daehyun oppa asked.

I shook my head and all of us headed to the dancefloor. And everytime we step in the dancefloor. They automatically became my boyfriend. You know what I mean? If you don't, let me explain. So everytime a guy come towards me, they will push them away and blocked the guy from dancing with me. Hahaha, protective people.

"God, I am so tired." I said.

We decided to sit down and have some drink. And no matter how many times I tell myself to not drink alot because I will be driving back. But I'm always tempted. Although I may have a high tolerance of alcohol, if we consume too much, wouldn't we still be drunk? And so, I kept on drinking until Youngjae oppa stopped me. He seems the only one still concious. I guess he didn't drink that much.

"Aigoo, you are so drunk now. Just how many bottles did you drink?" He chuckled.

AUTHOR POV;

Youngjae took out her phone and he surprisingly called the right person, well he is the brain for a reason. He called Woohyun and waited for him to answer. 

"Uhm.. hello?" Youngjae said.

"Uhm?" Woohyun said.

"Apparently our Jayoung is really drunk.. can you fetch her or something?" He asked.

Without replying to what he said and took a taxi straight away without wearing his glasses. Well, he wears the glasses to hide the real him. That was why he came to school by leg and not car. He didn't want to tell the whole world that he is the son of the second richest company. 

So he quickly ran past everyone, leaving a lot of people cursing him. A part of him, tells him that bringing back Jayoung, in one piece was a priority. After running around, he finally found her. He was actually shocked to see her hanging out with those bunch of guys and to be honest he didn't like it at all. He took Jayoung and help her walked to the exit. 

"Why did you drink so much? Aish." He mumbled. 

He put her body down and drove back home. Upon reaching home, he carried her bridal style and went straight up to her room.

"I... need.... to....stop being a sdplayerfd." She mumbled.

Woohyun chuckled and put her softly on the bed. Subconciously, he kissed her forehead and headed to his bed which is actually across of hers. Soon, he fell asleep and went to dreamland.

END OF POV;

~~~

"Uhh, my head hurts." I said.

"That is what you get for drinking so much." He said as he came with a soup.

He handed me the soup and I ate it lavishly. The hangover soup was nice actually. Maybe he's not bad after all. I smiled at him and thank him sincerely. 

"Uhmm, Woohyun-sshi, are you free later on? I mean we can go out on a date or something. I still have tons to know more about you." I shyly said.

He nodded and I smiled again but this time wider. He ruffled my hair and told me to go and bath since it was actually afternoon already. Well, that was actually how long I have slept. I went to the bathroom and had a long bath before getting ready for my date with Woohyun. 

After I'm done bathing, I went out and change my clothes.

"I'm done!"I said.

Woohyun nodded and we soon headed out. I looked at him and can't help but to realized that the glasses he was using is fake.

"Uhmm, may I ask something?" I asked.

"Spill it." He sai as he was concentrating on the road.

"Why are you wearing fake glasses." He said.

"Stop lying. Its quite obvious." I said.

"Just for fun. I wanna try to be like a normal kid. Just like you, I'm born with a silver spoon in my mouth." He said.

I nodded and we went to the mall. Haha, I know its kinda cliche but who cares. As soon as we got out from the car, I linked my arms with his. He gave me a shock face but then relaxed after that.

"So what do you want to do?" Woohyun asked.

"Hmm... maybe a movie. Its been a long time since I watched with someone." I said.

He nodded and we headed to the cinema. We decided to choose a romcom because we wanted to watch by coincidence. We soon found our seats and sat down. While the movie was ongoing, we kept laughing till tears started to come out. But at the same time, I can't help it but to fangirl when their romance starts. All in all, the movie was great. Didn't regret choosing this movie.

"Hahaha, that was a fun one." He said.

We soon had fun going on our date till Himchan oppa called me. He told me to come over to their crib and without any hesistation, I agreed without caring about Woohyun's feelings.

"I need to go now. Sorry." I said as I ran to flag for a taxi.

I went in the taxi and went straight to BAP's crib, I punched in the password and went straight to Himchan oppa.

"What is it oppa?" I asked.

"Heh, nothing. Its just that the boys wanted to see you." He said as he hugged my waist.

"You know? Sometimes, I do wonder when we are doing this type of skinship, why didn't I ever fell for you." I wondered.

"Haha, its because we are just playing with each other only babo." He said as he ruffled my hair.

"But still.. its weird hahah!" I said.

"Aigoo.... actually now that you've said it!" He said.

We laughed and that caused the others to asked us to shut up. I pouted and sulked at one corner. They one by one came to me and gave me a comforting group hug. Hehe, they can never win when I start to sulk. Heh, the power of Kim Jayoung!

"Babe." Zelo oppa called.

"Yeah oppa?" I said.

"Mind following me to the room, I need to talk to you." He said.

I nodded in confusion because Zelo oppa is never serious type of person. I looked at the others and they just shrugged their shoulders. I scratched my head and headed to Zelo oppa's room. He seem in dilemma.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked.

He suddenly lie down on my lap and looked at me. 

"Should... I continue schooling?" He asked.

"If you want to. Why not? I mean, you are smart. Don't waste it." I smiled.

"But... how about the hyungs? Will they like it if I go to school?" He asked as he played with my fingers.

"I'm sure they are going to understand. Come on, let's tell them now." I said.

"What!? Now!?" He asked

"Yes, the sooner the better. At least you can come to my school oppa." I winked.

He winked back at me and we both went down to the livng room. I squeezed Zelo's oppa hand and went beside Himchan. He smiled at me and put his arms around me.

"Hyung!" Zelo oppa called.

"Yeah?" They said in unison.

"I want to continue schooling again!" He said with confidence. 

I could see the others started to smile. I knew that they were going to understand. They are good hyungs after all. They love Zelo oppa. 

"That's god maknae-ah. Education is important. Don't be like us. We uneducated and we are like 23 years old. Use this chance. We support you in continuing your studies." Yongguk oppa smiled.

Himchan oppa came closer to my ear and he whispered, " Thank you babe, ever since we met you, I can see a lot of difference in the team. At least we don't go around beating people and also I think its because of you that Zelo wants to start studying again."

I smiled and lean my head on his. I wonder how my life would be without having them. I'm glad that I came across this bunch of dangerous oppas who takes care of me. 

"Okay chop chop, now let's go to the computer and have you to register for our school!" I said.

Yongguk oppa and Zelo oppa went to the computer and they started doing the registration thingy. While they were doing, Himchan oppa and I sneaked out and we went to the convenient store. He had his arms around my waist. We were happily talking until some bunch of boys coming towards us.

"Ooohhh, what do we have here? Someone is crossing our territory." One of them said.

"Excuse me, but this is the route to our crib. So off." I said.

"Woah, fiesty.. I like." He said as he traced my jaw.

"Hands of her you bastard." Himchan oppa said as he shove his hand away.

"I swear, you guys better not test my patience." I said.

"Oh, you a girl? Wan-"

I punched straight to the face and it made him unconcious. Haha, my hand is warming up. Himchan oppa and I started to fight the group of guys. Well, it didn't take that long though. They are jut bunch of gays. I mean they can't even punch hard.

After fighting them, we were back to how it was. His arms around my waist and we walked back to the crib. Once we reached, the boys suddenly glittered when they see food. I swear they look like hungry wolves. Himchan oppa and I just laughed and took our serving.

WOOHYUN POV;

Uhh, where is that girl? Its already late and she is still not at home. I couldn't even sleep even if I want to. I don't know why, but I get very nervous and worried when she is not near me. It makes me like as if something is going to happen to her. I get a lot of negative thoughts when she is not around. I kept on walking back and forth. Then suddenly I got a text.

"Don't wait for me. I am at my friend's crib. Sleeping over." 

I sighed and dragged my legs to the room. I feel so hesistant. Whose house did she went to? Did she do anything wrong? A lot of other questions start to form in my head. God, relax Woohyun! Remember this marriage is never real. Why bother? Its her life.

Although I may say that I don't care, but deep insde, surprisingly, I cared.

END OF POV;

"Oohlala, that milky long legs though." Daehyun oppa smirked.

"Yah, oppa! Where did you learn all of this?" I asked.

"Yongguk hyung." He innocently answered.

"Aish that old guy." I said as I blew my bangs.

So, we alll decided to sleep at the living room since everyone was fighting over who should I sleep with. But in the end, I'm in between Himchan oppa and Yongguk oppa. I shared my blanket with Himchan oppa and he hugged me. I buried my myself on his chest and the next thing that has happened was I fell asleep.

~~~

Yayyy, so Zelo oppa is accepted to our school. So after eating my breakfast, Zelo oppa drove his car to my house and I waved at Woohyun. But Woohyun seems different. Ever since yesterday morning, when I came home. He was acting really weird. He practically ignored me for the whole day. And until now, he is ignoring. Fine, if he wants this way then so be it. It takes two hands to clap. If he wants to be cold to me, fine then. I will cold to you back.

Zelo oppa was patiently waiting for me and I gave him a hug before entering his car. Such a badass, its going to be his first day of school and his hair is freaking blue. Hahaha. Looks like I will have a friend to follow me to the principal office. 

We soon reached school and everyone had their eyes on us. Zelo oppa acted as if nothing had happened. I guess he is too used to the attention. He slung his arms around me and we walked to the principal office to get the schedule. The secretary got shocked when he saw his hair color. I told her to quickly give his schedule and we went out from the office. 

"Oppa, let me see your schedule." I said.

"Yayyy! You are in my class!" I shouted.

Zelo oppa ruffled my hair and laughed. As we were laughing, suddenly Janghyeon came with a angry look.

"Who is this bastard?" He asked.

"Bastard? What the f-"

"Excuse me, who gives you the right to call him a bastard!?" I cut Zelo oppa sentence.

"B-But, aren't we supposed to be together?" He stuttered.

"You already know at the first place that I will never ever accept you. I'm just playing around with you." I smiled.

"I-I will never ever give up on you! Just you wait!" He shouted.

I glared at him and then took Zelo oppa's hand. That Janghyeon guy, is really insane. What makes him think that I will accept him? Didn't I told him that he is friendzoned?

"I guess our Jayoung is really popular in school huh?" He smirked.

I hit his chest and he groaned. Oops, I guess it was too hard. I grinned at him and he quickly chase me.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" Zelo oppa shouted.

"I'll tell Himchan oppa if you dare tickle me!" I threatened.

He automatically stopped and gave in. Because god knows what Himchan oppa would do to him. I laughed and put my arms around his waist. So as we were walking, I saw Woohyun with his nerd cliques, Infinite. They were walking past us, and I could see Woohyun glaring at me. I could see it, but I didn't bother. I continued talking to Zelo oppa as of he was my boyfriend. Well, he is so called my first friend after a long time.

~~~

And so as I expected, Zelo oppa and I are walking towards the principal office because we kept talking and making a lot of noise at the back of the class. And not only that, Zelo oppa spat at the teacher and I laughed. Yeah, that pretty much happened.

We boringly explained to the principal about what happened and he sighed. Not just because I am still going in to his office but also having another troublemaker in school. Well, too bad. He may be a troublemaker but his studies are as excellent as mine. 

Soon lessons ended and I called the BAP to hangout with the both of us. When we stepped out to the carpark, BAP were already waiting for us. Yongguk oppa waited for Zelo oppa to toss his car keys. I ran to my favorite oppa and he ruffled my hair. 

"I want to eat dinner." I said.

"Alright, lets go." Yongguk oppa smiled. 

I giggled and we went to the nearest restaurant to have our dinner. Actually this is the first time I'm hanging out with them in the evening, we always see each other at the club or the ring. We ordered our food and waited for our noisily. Everybody was irriated by us but none of them dared to step up and asked us to shut up because they knew who we were.

"After this, wanna go to the ring?" I asked.

"Sure, its been a long time since I punched someone anyway." Youngjae said.

The rest agreed and we quickly ate our dinner before heading to the mall to buy some clothes for Zelo oppa and I. I didn't want to get my dear pullover to get ruined so its better to get another clothing. We headed to mall and took any clothing that looks nice.

We soon drove to the ring and the people they all bowed to us. We are the champions there. Everyone respected us. I went in to the ring and took off my jacket and waited for a competitor to come. Soon a tough looking girl came up and we started to fight.

Before she could punch me, I evaded it and used the chance to punch her stomach. She groaned and I quickly sweep her legs, making her fall hard. She tried to stand up, but I step her stomach. I punched her hard in the face and she went unconcious. The girl was taken away and the next competitior came.

I kept on winning without any difficulty and therefore I won. BAP all did a victory dance and I laughed. Soon, there were a group fight contest and BAP went in. And as usual, those guys gave the other group a nice punch and they ran out from the ring. We got our money and left the place. 

"Hey, let's just go to my place." I said.

They nodded and this time I drove back to my house, forgetting that Woohyun is at home.

~~~

Heyyy, its a new update!