23;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

AUTHOR POV;

While the two were kissing, Zelo saw it and can't help but to feel angry. He clenched his fist and walked towards  them.

"She still loves him. No ing way I'm letting that happen." He said to himself.

He pulled Jayoung away and glared at Woohyun. Woohyun then stood up and glared at him back.

"Its rude to interrupt a moment." He said.

"Who gave you the ing rights to kiss her?" Zelo asked.

"I have the rights to kiss her, she is my wife and I have every right to do that. So, you don't have the rights to say anything." Woohyun said as he pulled Jayoung away from Zelo.

"And, she loved it when I kissed her. She even reponded back, have you even notice that when you kissed her, she just stood there, letting you do all the kissing. She is meant for me and you are nothing but a third party." Woohyun said.

"What the did you just said? A ing third party? Excuse me, I have known her much longer that you. So, you are the third party. She could have been mine, of this stupid arrange marriage didn't exist." Zelo said.

Jayoung stood there, not knowing what to do. She didn't want them to fight. She brave herself and went in between them.

"STOP! Just stop fighting." She said.

"Jayoung out of my way. This is between me and him." Zelo said.

"NO! This has got to do with me!" She shouted.

"Just ing stop this all childish fight. I really hate it to see the people whom I cherish is fighting with each other." She said.

"And if you want to talk about it, talk behind my back. I don't want to see you guys fighting." She added before walking away.

~~~

"Look what you have done to her." Zelo said.

"Oh? Me? Wow, you were the one who came here and cause a ruckus and now its my fault?" Woohyun said.

"Stop getting close to her. She clearly doesn't want to. Anyway, you guys are going to divorce soon." Zelo smirked.

"Hahaha, listen up. She gave me a chance to be close to her back. She is willing to kiss me back unlike someone. Just face the reality, she will never see you the way she sees me. She love you as a brother but never as a guy." Woohyun smirked.

Zelo punched Woohyun hardly and he fell to the ground.

"No one gave you the rights to state your opinion. That is just what you think." He said.

Woohyun stood up back and glared at Zelo.

"I am stating the fact. Remembered what she said that time? She is just trying to love you, but let me tell you, that will never happen. She can't love you. If she can, she would have loved you even before I came." Woohyun said.

He walked away and felt that he won. Because although Zelo has known her longer than him, but he understands her better. He knows that Jayoung still loves him and can't love Zelo more than a friend. He knew that by the way she kisses him just now. There is a hint of lust and love in the kiss. As he walked towards the hallway, he saw Jayoung leaning against the lockers. He walked towards her and Jayoung automatically went to him. 

"OMG, what happened to your face? Did he punch you? Oh god, that Zelo oppa." She said.

She pulled Woohyun to the nurse office and treated his wound around his lips. She stared at those lips and got really red. She quickly peck the side of his lips and ran away. Woohyun chuckled and touch the part where Jayoung has kissed. 

"I'm positive this time. This girl still loves me." He smiled to himself.

On the other hand, Jayoung is in the midst of banging her head. She couldn't believe what she had just done. 

"Aish, why did you lose it so easily! Aish!" She said as she hit her head. 

"Aigoo, being all shy is it?" 

She turned around and saw Woohyun standing behind her. She took a step back but it was a dead end. Woohyun just kept on going towards her and kissed her forehead.

"If you love me, just say it." He teased.

"Babo. Stop being so conceited will you?" She giggled.

"I'm willing to start all over with you." He said.

"If you want it, earn it." She smiled before leaving him. 

Woohyun pulled her back and kissed her. And automatically, she kissed him back. Putting her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. School has already started, and the both of them gave no about it. 

"Stop making me confuse. Do you still love me or is this just a mere trap?" Jayoung asked.

"I love you Jayoung. I have no intention to lie to you." He smiled.

"I-I don't know. A part of me still wants you, but a part of me wants to forget you and hate you." She said.

"I will give you time. I will make you forget about the part of you who wants to hate me and make you only think of wanting me back." He said.

The two had already missed one period of class and so they decided to just hang out at the rooftop and come back to class at the third period.

END OF POV;

~~~

AFTER SCHOOL;

Zelo oppa was unexpectedly quiet and I totally understood why. We were waiting for BAP to arrive and while waiting he was just looking through what's inside his phone and not talking at all. Once BAP has reached, he just went in and I told Jongup oppa to exchange seats with me and I sat at the front seat beside Yongguk oppa who was driving. 

"You wanna talk?" Yongguk oppa whispered to me.

"Yes please." I sighed.

We soon reached home and I took Yongguk oppa's hand and we went to my room.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He asked as he patted the bed, signalling me to sit beside him.

"I think I just hurt Zelo oppa. I don't feel good about this. I think he got the message that I can't love him. I don't know. I tried, I tried loving him, but I really couldn't. Its like Woohyun is always in my mind these days." I said.

"You love Woohyun don't you? I can see it. You still love him, you are just trying to deny the fact." He said.

"I don't know oppa. Please help me oppa. I don't want because of this my friendship with him-"

"We are just friends!? I love you for ing 3 years and we are still friends? What's so good about that bastard!? He did nothing but to hurt you. He ing y-"

And he got punched by Yongguk oppa. 

"You can't ing force love. If she doesn't love you, what can she do. I assume you eavesdrop to our conversation and you should have heard her say that she tried loving you. You have to accept that she only at us as a brother. If she love Woohyun, there's nothing that we can do. Stop, just stop acting like a brat. Its annoying!" Yongguk oppa shouted.

"I ing love her for ing 3 years. What do you expect!? This is my only chance to have her." Zelo oppa said.

No this isn't going well. I don't want them to fight. There are brothers. I can't let this happen. 

"Junhong! If you are mad, be mad at only me. Don't involve other people!" I shouted.

He pulled my hand and we went out of the house.

"Now you tell me, its either you choose me or him." He said.

"FINE! You wanna know so much!? I choose him! ing happy now? I'm slowly building up my feelings for him! Happy now!?" I shouted.

I pushed him away and went in looking mad as ever.

~~~

Short update for all you! Hehehe, so yeah, I won't be updating that much because of my major final exams so please be patient alright? Heheh, please do comment and subscribe!

XxheartsxX