5;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

Days passed so fast that I will be no longer Kim Jayoung but Nam Jayoung. God, I'm so nervous. SECRET went in to my room and smiled. I weakly smiled at them back, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Aww, our Jayoung is nervous. You are going to do okay. I'm sure." Hyuosung unnie said.

"I'll try, god. My single days are gone now. I can't believe I am going to be a married girl." I said.

"Married women, you mean." Hana unnie teased.

"Yah unnie! I'm still young!" I defended myself.

They laughed and soon it was time for them to go back to their seats. Appa soon came and he hugged me. He took my hand and linked with his. We walked to the door and he looked at me. I nodded and soon the door was opened. I saw Woohyun with his tux and I can say that he really looked good in that tux. 

"Please take care of my daughter." Appa said.

"I will, abeonim." He smiled.

Woohyun then took my hand and we said ours 'I do's'. 

"You may now kiss the bride." 

Oh , I totally forgotten about the kiss. I mentally slapped myself and didn't know what to do. The feeling of Woohyun and me kissing makes me really nervous. Woohyun looked at me and smiled before leaning in. Aish, why do I feel so nervous? Its not like I'm kissing someone for the first time. Once his lips touch mine, it felt different. Different from all the boys that I have kissed in my whole life. 

He slowly moved his lips and I swear for the forst time ever, I melted by someone's kissed. I put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. We soon broke the kiss with red cheeks. After that or wedding, we had a dinner at the hotel itself and I got really tired entertaining our relatives. I had to walk on freaking high heels. Of course, Woohyun is relaxing. I frowned because he seems comfortable with his clothes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My feet hurts." I said.

Suddenly, out of the blue. He carried me bridal style and of course I shrieked. Everyone around us were practically awed by what Woohyun did to me. I looked at him and told him to put me down. He shook his head like a little kid and carried me to our table. He finally put me down and I hit his chest.

"Ah waeee? My wifey is hurting, and I can't let that happen. Because I'll be hurting too." He said.

Have I ever said that he is the most cheesy guy ever. Ever since the day he confessed to me, he has gotten really cheesy and really romantic. Up until now, he hasn't talk about BAP or SECRET. And I have slowly stopped my player attitude, which is equal to cutting down my skinship with Himchan oppa, and he literally bawl in front of me. Life was certainly getting better now.

Soon, we were done with everything and finally I could change to something more comfortable for me. Woohyun waited for me as I changed my clothes. I went out and saw him leaning against the wall, concentrating on his phone. I decided to sneak and scare him from the back.

"Ahh!" He shrieked.

"HAHAHAHAAHA! Your girly shout! I cannot!" I laughed.

"Yahhhh! Don't laugh!" He whined.

I nodded but I was still laughing. He suddenly came closer to me and tickle me, deadly. He kept tickling till I got tired of laughing and give up laughing about his shriek. 

"Okay okay. Stop! I won't laugh anymore." I said.

He smiled and put his arms around my waist which definitely shocked me.

"What's with the shock face?" He asked.

"Your arms..." I answered.

He chuckled and continuing wrapping his arms around my waist. We walked back to our car and he drove us home. Today is surely a tiring day. And also, I'm now known as Nam Jayoung. Ahh, it sounds weird though. Hahah. We went up to our room and got shocked that the two beds has changed to a california king bed. The both of us looked at each other and soon an awkward vibe was filling the air.

"Uhh, you don't mind sharing the bed with me right?" Woohyun asked.

"I don't mind. And I want to bath here, you bath at the other room please." I said.

He nodded and left the room for me. I went in and had a lukewarm bath which makes me really comfortable. Then, my hands landed on my lips, the lips that Woohyun just kissed. The feeling of his lips still lingers. I don't why, but I can't deny that I love his kisses. It actually made me want more of his kisses. I wore my clothes and went to the bed and took out a book. Woohyun soon came and sat down beside me. 

"What are you reading?" He asked,

"A book called, 'One Day'. Its a interesting book. You should try to." I said.

"Okay then, after you're done, lend me." He said.

I nodded and soon my eyelids were starting to get more heavier. But I was still trying my best to read my book. Woohyun frwoned and took away my book and place the book beside him.

"Sleep. There's school tomorrow." He said.

I nodded and closed my eyes, subconciously our bodies when closer and closer.

~~~

Next morning, I found myself burying myself on his chest. God, I swear I had the best sleep ever. He soon woke up and we went to do our daily routines for school. Nobody except my two troublemaker friends and Infinite knows that we're married so in school I am still known as Kim Jayoung. After eating breakfast toegther, he got ready to go out and go to school by foot. I have always wonder why walking when you have a car. I decided to let him do whatever he wants, since it is his choice.

I went to my bike and drove of to school. I parked my bike and walked up to class where to see my troublemaker friends, sitting beside each other studying. Wow, that's totally new. I went to them and they stopped their studying.

"Why did you stop studying?" I asked.

"Because we were bored waiting for you." Sunhwa said.

"Wow, when you're bored, you study?" I laughed.

"What else can we do? What smoke in class then?" Zelo oppa said.

I laughed and soon they laughed along. Soon lessons started and we paid attention eventhough we felt like sleeping. And so it was the olf 's class. All three of us smirk because we really don't like him. We just hate him by nature. Every single lessons with us, we would always annoy the old till he  shut up and has no hope for us.

"Ya old ! This lesson is damn boring!" Zelo oppa shouted.

The whole class laughed because they agreed with us, well it is indeed boring. I mean all he does is tell grandmother stories and his teaching is not good at the first place.

"Old ! How about this? You that door over there? Get out!" Sunhwa shouted.

"Yahh, let's not do this. Our dear teacher is very pitiful. Let's have him to teach our class." I joked.

"Jayoung-ah, are you protecting me?" The old awed.

"What? Protecting you? Can't you hear the tone that I used just now? Pfft... its because it won't be fun when you get out. I won't have anybody to-"

"SHUT UP!" A nerd suddenly said.

All three of us looked at the nerd and we went to her. She didn't dare to look at all of us in the eye.

"Repeat what you said again." I said.

She kept quiet. I lifted her chin and glared at her.

"I said, REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID!" I shouted.

"I'm s-sorry. Its just that I wanna study and you guys were making noise." She timidly said.

"Study my foot!" Sunhwa said.

She wanted to slap her face but I stopped her. I shook at her and looked at the nerd girl.

"Yah, nerd girl. This teacher won't help you even a little bit. I will help you, if you need any help.." I said.

Everyone gasped when they heard what I said. I ignored them and walked back to my seat. Well, she kinda reminded me of Woohyun, when she said she wanna study. It makes me soften. Aish, I myslef have no idea why am I like this. Sunhwa and Zelo oppa came to me and gave me the 'WTF are doing' look.

"She just remind me of Woohyun." I whispered.

"Looks like someone has a soft spot for her husband." Zelo teased.

I blushed and they shook their head. Well since it was going to break soon. We juest left the class without caring about the old . After taking our plate, I purposely took a table which is near Infinite because I wanted to see my husband's face. God, I really don't know why am I acting like this. Soon, the bell ring and everyone started to rush for the food while the three of us were happily eating our food. 

Then Infinite walked past us and I saw Woohyun secretly winking at me and I blushed. Zelo oppa hit my head lightly and smirked. Sunhwa teased me and I blsuhed even more.

"You like him right?" Zelo oppa asked.

"I don't know oppa...." I answered.

"Well, from our point of view, you totally change. I mean, just now you freaking said that you would help a nerd and then you also stopped your player attitude. You changed a lot." Sunhwa said.

Did I change that much? Why is that he is able to make me change. And if I like him, how can I like him that fast? Aish, this guy can seriously drive me in circles. Its the first time that I actually felt this way, not when I was with the jerk. 

"Yah Na- I mean Kim Jayoung! What are you thinking about? We have been talking to you and you have yet to answer any of us." Zelo oppa said.

I went back to reality and grinned at them. Soon, it was time for class and we decided to skip it because its a boring subject for all three of us. We went up to the rooftop and lay down on each other, enjoying the sunlight. 

"Guys, what do you think about him?" I asked.

"Woohyun? I don't know actually. But I hope he takes good care of you. And that is the only thing that I request from him." Zelo oppa said.

"And if he doesn't, he will have to face BAP and SECRET. Don't worry babe, we will always have your back." Sunhwa said.

I smiled and we continued talking till we didn't realized that school was going to be over. We quickly went back to class, and by the time we came school was over and we took our bags like nothing happened. We bid our goobyes and went to our respective vehicles. I rode my bike and went back home. 

Woohyun was late as usual because he walks to school and walks back home. I think that the whole Infinite is all rich, its just that they don't want to show it. An example is shown, the man who is living with me.

Soon, he reached home and luckily I was done cooking our lunch. He came in and backhugged me. I smiled and let him hug me.

"How's school?" He asked.

"Great, its just that Zelo oppa, Sunhwa and I accidentally skip the last three lessons. It was meant to be one lesson only. I'm sorry." I said.

"Aish, stop skiping lessons will you?" He said.

"B-But the lessons are boring..." I said.

"But still! Our parents paid for the school fees." He scolded.

"I'll try..." I sighed.

"Good girl, now what have you cooked? I'm so hungry right now." He said.

I automatically pulled him to the kitchen and smiled. I cook steak for the both of us to eat. His eyes twinkled and he kissed my cheeks, which made my heatbeat fast.

"I love you jagi!" He shouted.

"Hehe." I giggled.

We started eating our steak and I can't help but to stare at him eating, actually besides his ugly glasses, I think that he is quite good looking. I kept staring at him till he noticed me.

"Done staring at me?" He teased.

I immediately eat my steak and I heard him chuckle. I mentally slapped myself and dare not look at him.

"My wife is so cute." He suddenly whispered.

"Aish." I said.

"You like it don't you? I know!" He smiled.

He pinched my cheeks and went to the kitchen and started washing the plate. I went to the kitchen and hugged him from the back.

"Jayoung-ah..."

"Woohyun-ah, wait for me. I think I'm starting to like you too." I whispered.

~~~ 

Yayyyyy, a new update for all of you. Comments are loved.

XxheartsxX