chapter 9

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 9

 

Jinki's POV

 

I wake up because of noisy voice from my outside my room. "Aish. What it's that?" i looked at clock. "It's still 8am in sunday morning! Who's dare to disturbing my sleep?!" i ruffled my hair and covered my face with my pillow but, the noisy not stopped yet. "Argh!" i stood from my bed and go outside to looked who make that noisy voice.

Apperantly it's my maid, she was knocked Sunghye's room. "What are you doing?" i asked her with husky voice and irritated face.

"I'm sorry master, i don't mean to interrupt your sleep. I'm sorry." she bow to me.

"What are you doing in here?" i ignored her apologize.

"Ma'am told me to wake Miss Sunghye, master. She locked the door so i knocked her door. But, i guess she still sleep."

'Ah! I think it's time to revenge.' i smirked.

"Get this door spare key, and give it to me." i told my maid.

"But, it's a girl room master."

"It's my future wife's room. What if something happen to her when she locked the door? I must have the spare key, right?" i asked her 'Aish. Why this maid is so peeve.'

"Okay. I'll get the spare key, master." she bow and then left. I looked at Sunghye's door and smirked 'Watch out, rude girl.'

My maid come and giving me the spare key "Thankyou." i said. She bow and then left me.

I try to open the door, when the door was open i smirked. I look at the bed and see her whole body covered by blanket. I walked towards bed and pulled the blanket from her. Suddenly my smirked faded, my face become shocked when i see her in her shorts. 'Omo! Why she's wearing a shorts?!' my face heat up and my heart racing. I quickly covered her again. 

'Wuah. She's still not wake up. Better, i'm going before i'd be dirty minded.' i walked fast to the door but stopped when i see her door's key. I take that and put it in my pocket.

I go downstairs towards my living room. There's my mom and my dad was chatting. "Good morning mom, dad." i greet them.

"Oh morning, Jinki. You already wake." They looking at me. "Jinki, the maid said that you were waking Sunghye up. Why she's not with you?" my mom asked.

"She's really hard to be woken."

"Go wake her up again. We can't eat without her." my dad told me.

"You can ordered the maid to wake her up, dad. I'm lazy." i try to grabbed remote TV but my mom snatch it before i could. "Go, Jinki." i looked at her firm eyes.

"Okay okay." i stood and walked upstairs towards Sunghye room.

 


 

Your POV

 

I felt a hand shook my body. I ignored it and try to sleep again. Now, i felt that hand shook my body violently "DAMN IT! What do you want?!" i sit up and looked at the hand owner "YAH! Why are you in my house?! Why are you in my room?!!" my eyes wide.

"It's MY house, Miss. I can do whatever i want. Go down now, we'll breakfast." Jinki turn his body and walked to the door, suddenly he turn back to me "Hurry up, you clumsy!" then he go out from my room and close the door.

I still sat in my bed and blinked many times 'I thought i'm still in my house. By the way, why he could get into my room? I'm sure i was locked the door lastnight.' i looked at the table to find my key but it's not there 'Where's the key?' i search in all over my room but it's still not found. When i try to search again i heard my stomach rumbled "Maybe i must breakfast first."

I walked to my suitcase and grab my simple clothes. I go to bath. After prepared i walked downstairs towards dining table. Lee family already here.

"Good morning, Sunghye." Mr. and Mrs. Lee greet me.

"Good morning eomma, appa." i bow and smiled to them.

"You can seat beside Jinki, Sunghye." Mrs. Lee told me. I looked at Jinki, he just looked at me with flat face. I rolled my eyes and get seat beside him. Some maid come to serving the food. 

"So Sunghye, How's your new room? Are you like it?" Mrs. Lee asked me. "Yes, i really like it eomma." i smiled at her.

"Sunghye, if Jinki behave bad to you, you can told me so i can give him a lessons." Mr. Lee looked at Jinki and raised his fist in front his face "DAD!" Jinki shouted like a kid. I chuckled as i see Jinki looked at me and then looked at his breakfast quickly.

"Thankyou appa, i'll told you if Jinki behave bad to me." i smiled.

 


 

Author's POV

 

You walked to your room after breakfast. You try to find your key "Where am i place that key? Ck!" you ruffled your hair.

Jinki walked upstairs and stopped when he see your door slightly open, he peek inside to see what are you doing 'Why am i like an ahjussi ert now?' he thought but still peek inside your room. He heard you talked to yourself "Maybe, i must asked the maid if they have a spare key."

'Omo! If she asked the maid and the maid told her that her spare key was with me, she must think i'm a ert guy. I must told the maid to not tell her.'  Jinki run to find the maid. And Jinki found her in the kitchen.

"Master, why are you in here? You need something?" the maid asked Jinki.

"If Sunghye asked about her room's spare key told her that we don't have a spare key, okay? Don't told her that her spare key was with me, understand?" Jinki said to the point. "Yes, master." She bow. Jinki left and smiled triumphantly.

Jinki go upstairs again and he met you in the stairs when you want to go downstairs. Your and Jinki's eyes met. You shifted your body to your left, Jinki shifted to his right. You shifted to your right, Jinki shifted to his left. You looked at Jinki with annoyed face while Jinki just smirked "Yah. Get out of my face." you said as you try to shoved Jinki.

"Yah. We're in the stairs, be care-" Jinki couldn't finished his sentences when he almost fell. You quickly grab his arm and pulled him so he wouldn't fall. Jinki held your hand and both of your face is so close. Jinki feel his face heat up again. He quickly maintaining his balance and step aside from you so you can go down. You rolled your eyes "You can say thankyou later." you quip him. Jinki just stood in there like a sculpture 'That's so close. Hey, i'm just want to but why i've feeling like this?' Jinki shook his head and continue walked to his room.

 


 

"Excuse me, do you have spare key for my room?" you asked the maid.

"We don't have, Miss. Why? Are you lose your main key?" She asked you back.

"Yes. Are you sure you don't have spare key?"

"Yes, i'm sure, Miss." you sighed "Okay, thankyou." you walked to your room again.

 


 

Your POV

 

Now, i'm in my room. I'm moving my all clothes from my suitcase to my closet.

"Oh how was is? Why the key is gone? Is someone stole it? I guess no. Is that key walked alone? Of course no, you stupid." i hit my head. "Or maybe Jinki stole it? He's the one who get into my room this morning. Yes, i'm sure he stole my key. Okay i'll go to get my key back." i quickly move my clothes to my closet then i walked towards my door when suddenly i heard my phone rang. I looked at my phone screen and see the caller ID 'pabo oppa'.

'OPPA!!' i quckly pick up the phone and put it in my ear.

"Sunghyeeeeee~~"

 


 

Hello everyone~!!!!!

Guess who is Sunghye's oppa~

Please subscribe and comments.

THANKYOUUUU<3