chapter 24

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

 

CHAPTER 24


 


 

Author's POV


 

It's monday already. You haven't talked with Jinki since that night your parents came. You even just nodded or shook your head if Jinki's parent asked you. You looked outside while Jinki focused on the road. Jinki humming a song but you still silent even not glanced at him. He cleread his throat.

"Sunghye, what time your class finished?"

"Five." you answered shortly without looked at him. Jinki nodded understand.

"I'll wait you then." he smiled at you but you not see him. You not answered him, you don't have a good mood to fighting with him. When both of you arrived at the campus, you quickly get out from his car and walked to your class without said goodbye to Jinki. Jinki get out from his car and looked at you with sad eyes, he sighed and locked his car. When he want to walked to his class, someone patted his shoulder. As Jinki turn around to see who patted his shoulder he heard Key's voice from afar.

"HYUNG!" Key run towards Jinki. "Oh hi Jonghyun hyung!" Key waved to Jonghyun who patted Jinki's shoulder before. "You guys just arrived too?" Key asked. The hyungs nodded and start to walked to their class.


 

They arrived to their class. Minho was sit in his seat with sport magazine in his hands. Key snatch the magazine and hit Minho head with it. "Yah! Your yeobo is coming and you not greet me?" Key mad a face to him meanwhile Minho just rolled his eyes and snatch his magazine back. Key glared at him but Minho already focused to his world again. Jonghyun chuckled and Jinki just sat expresionless. Jonghyun nudge Key and pointed Jinki with his chin.

"What's wrong with him?" Jonghyun whispered. Key looked at Jinki and shrugged. "I don't know, hyung."

When Jonghyun want to asked Jinki, someone interrupt him. 

"HYUNGSSS!" Taemin run happily towards them and smiled goofily.

"Aish! What do you want?" Jonghyun asked Taemin with irritation tone. Taemin pouted and sat on his seat.

"Hyung, why you like that? I just wanna greet all of you." he said with pouted and lowered his head sadly. Minho quickly put down his magazine and approached Taemin.

"Don't be sad, Taemin-ah. He not mean like that." he said while patted Taemin's shoulder. Taemin smiled widely meanwhile Key gag. Jonghyun shook his head and stared back to Jinki, as he opened his mouth to asked Jinki, the door opened by Mrs. Han.

"Good morning class!"

"AISH!" Jonghyun ruffled his hair and smacked his table. Everyone shocked and turn their ttention to Jonghyun, so did Mrs. Han. Jonghyun quickly apologize and smiled sheepishly. Mrs. Han glared at him and shook her head. She walked to teacher's table and started her class. Jinki stay focused to the white board, but he can't stop thinking about you. He felt worried about you, he want to see you right now. Yes, right now. He raised his hand, Mrs. Han looked at him and waited what will Jinki said.

"Can i go to bathroom, Mrs?" he asked as he put down his hand. Mrs. Han nodded and Jinki quickly go out from his class. He walked through the hallway to your class. When he arrived at your class, he peeked through the window. He see your back. You focused to your teacher. Unknowingly, Jinki felt jealous to that teacher 'Why Sunghye looked at him like that?' Jinki pouted and glared at the teacher but of course the teacher not see him. And in the fact, you just  looked at your teacher expresionless. Jinki is just too jealous to every guy who have your attention.

 As Jinki try to kill the teacher with his glared, someone patted his shoulder make him jumped from surprised "Omo!" Jinki turn around with his hand on his chest. "Yah! What- O-oh! I-it's that you. Uhm.. H-hi." Jinki smiled sheepishly to Hansul.

"What are you doing in here?" she stared at Jinki from top to toe with curious face. Jinki rubbed his back neck sheepishly and stared down

"U-uhm.. N-nothing." he chukled awkwardly and then stared up at her "I get to go. Bye." he rushed to his class, Hansul shrugged and walked into her class. Before Jinki get into his class, he stopped infront of his class and leaned to the wall while panted "Hansul will think that i'm a weird guy. Aish! It's all because of Sunghye, why she makes me worried." he run his hand through his hair. And then he walked into his class.

 

 

"Hyung, let's go home." Key pulled Jinki's hand but Jinki stopped him.

"I'll wait Sunghye." he smiled at Key and Key nodded understand. So did, the rest of SHINee.

"You can wait her with me, hyung. Today i have dance practice." Jinki looked at Taemin who smiled widely. Jinki smiled and shook his head. If he wait in dance room, he'll just stare blankly at them and doing nothing, so he choose to wait in the library. He love reading, so he will enjoy it even he must wait you for long time. Taemin understand and nodded "If you need a friend to acompany you, you can call me hyung." 

"Arra, Taemin-ah" Jinki patted his head and Taemin waved to Jiniki before walked to his dance room. The other hyung waved to Taemin too and then turned around to faced Jinki.

"You want us to acompany you, hyung?" Minho asked.

"No, it's okay. You can go home, guys." Jinki smiled. But Jonghyun, Key, and Minho know that his smiled is not happy like usual, and they know that Jinki need time alone. So, they nodded understand and waved at Jinki as they walked to parking lot.

 

Jinki walked alone in hallway to the library. It's still 2pm and you out from your class at 5pm. Jinki think what should he read for 3 hours. He willing to wait you for 3 hour. He'll do anything for you. Even he must wait for 24 hour, he'll do it. He get into the library and finding a science book and started to reading it in the corner of library.

 

 

 

It's 5pm already, you and Hansul get out from your class. And as usual, Yunna already wait for both of you infront of your class. Some random guy greet her but she just stared at them and nodded her head slightly. When she looked at both of you, she smiled widely and waved happily. Both of you waved back and approached her "Today, i have dance practice so i can't go home with you guys." she said sadly. Both of you just chuckled and patted her head.

"It's okay, we'll usher you to dance room. Let's go." Hansul pulled your hand and Yunna's hand. Three of you walked with chuckled. When three of you arrived at dance practice, Yunna turned to faced you and Hansul "You don't want us to wait you?" you asked. Yunna shook her head with smiled as she want to open the door, someone open it too from inside. Three of you stared at that person.

"Oh Yunna! Come in. dance practice has begun." Taemin tak a side so Yunna can walked in. When he want to walked out, he looked at you and than his eyes widened "Sunghye! Why are you still here? I thought you go home with Jinki hyung?" he asked you with wide eyes.

You frowned "Ah you're right. I just finished my class."

"What?! Jinki hyung waited for you for three hours?!" He asked disbelief. You frowned again. 

"Three hours? When did he finished his class?" you asked.

"2pm. And he wait for you in the library." without said anything you run towards library but yoI'mu stopped when you remember about Hansul. You turned around and see her confused face.

"HURRY UP!" Hansul blinked and run with you to the library. Taemin just shook his head as he looked at both of you, then he walked to the cafetaria to buy mineral water.

 

"I'll wait in here." Hansul said as she panted infront of library's door. You nodded and walked in. You looked around to find him but he's not here. You keep looked around and finally your eyed landed on guy figure who there's a book covered his face. You sure it was him and when you see his shirt, You smiled 'There you are' you walked slowly towards him and takes the book from his face, his head leaned to the back of his chair, His eyes fully closed and his mouth opens slightly. You smiled a bit and stared at his face, from his forehead until his chin.

 

"Thankyou, Jinki."

 


 

I'm not checked it, sorry if there's a typos and BIG sorry for wrong grammar ;(

 

I LOVE YOUUUU and THANKYOUU<3

*bows to readers*