chapter 16

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 16

 

Author's POV

 

You wake up because of maid's voice who was called you from outside. She try to waking you up so you can eat breakfast with Lee's family. You rubbed your eyes as you sat up. You stretch your body and looked at at the clock, it's already 9am. The maid called you again.

"Okay, just a minute. I'll bath and go down." you didn't heard a maid's voice again that means the maid is already left.

After take a bath you went outside as Jinki is walked in front of your door with messy hair and sleepy eyes, you sure that he haven't take a bath yet. He looked at you and rubbed his small eyes "Oh, you're awake?" you nodded as the answered  "Let's go down." he said and you follow behind him.

 

"Morning Jinki, Sunghye." Mrs. Lee greet both of you and beamed. Mr. Lee smiled at you too. He read his newspaper and sipped his coffee. You greet them back and sat opposite with Jinki.

"Yeobo, put down your newspaper. Let's eat now." Mrs. Lee patted his husband. He put down his newspaper and started eat.

You remembered your mom and your dad, they're always busy with their laptop or phone when they're eat at dining table with you. You rembember when you try to get their attention but they're always said that you can talk later. But, in fact they're never there to talk with you. When you're at senior high school you got a trophy as an A+ student, but they're not coming to see you got that trophy in school, even maybe they're didn't know that you got that trophy. Yeah, they're never come to your school to see you got a trophy or to watch your drama perform.

You sighed. You're really really envious with Lee's family. You're really envy with Jinki who get his parents attention everyday, who can always get his mom hug and get his dad's smile who show an affection everytime. Since you're in college, you never see your dad again. He's in Japan, and he's never calling you or text you. He had come to Korea just a few times and it's because he must check his company in here. You're so sad but you pushed that feeling from your heart and forced a small smile to Mrs. Lee who looking at you with worried.

"Are you okay, Sunghye?" she asked you. You felt Jinki looking at you too.

"Yeah, i'm okay, eomma." you smiled again and continue eat your breakfast.

"Did you thinking about something?" she asked again.

"No, eomma. I'm okay." you reassured her. You are not a girl who want to express your feeling.

"Sunghye, remember our research? When we can started it?" Jinki asked you.

"Up to you." you answered. He nodded and then smiled "Well, we can started today. It's saturday, we don't have class, right? And i guess you don't go out tonight."

"Yeah." you not in the good mood to talk and argue him.

"Research about what, Jinki?" Mr. Lee asked Jinki. He know from your face that you're not in your good mood so he better asked Jinki.

"About human's feeling, dad." he answered but his eyes still at you. He thought that he can know your feeling from this research. He'll happy if he can know your feeling and maybe he will know reason why you looks sad. He really want to teased you so you can mad at him. He likes when you scold at him or your smirked when you revenged to him. And from all of that, he really really want to see your smiled, your real smiled even it's just a small smiled. He like it. He really like it.

"Wow it's sounds good. But, why you do that with Sunghye? Are you want to cheating her research?" Mr. Lee eyed Jinki.

"Dad, what are you talking about? Do you think i'm really stupid so i must cheating? Of course i'm not. I'm an A+ student, remember?" he smiled proudly. "It's because we must know different gender feeling. And i pairs with Sunghye." he added.

"Pairs? Wow, You two are so match." Mrs. Lee smiled widely and clapped. "Yeobo, i think we must wedded them tomorrow." she shook Mr. Lee's arm. You choked and shocked "W-what? I-i won't!" you try not to shouted.

"She's just kidding, Sunghye." Mr. Lee chuckled, so did Mrs. Lee.

Jinki shook his head "i won't wedded tomorrow, mom." you nodded eagerly "But, i want tonight." he added and smirked at you. Your eyes open widely and then glared at him. He laughed hard. He's happy that your sad eyes finally disappeared. Mr. and Mrs. Lee happy too to see your reaction.

"Aigoo, my boy. Why so rushed, huh? You must make her fallin' in love with you so you can marry her." Mrs. Lee said. Your jaw dropped, you didn't know why they're can talk like that in front of you 'Are they not see me in here? Why they're talk like i'm not exist.' you thought.

"I will, mom." Jinki grinned and you blushed. You quickly drink your milk and stood up "I'm done. I'll do my homework now." you bowed at them and run towards your room so they can't see your pink cheeks but unknowingly, Mr. Lee see that and he smiled as he see you run. 

Jinki stood from his seat and told his parents that he want to do his research with Sunghye. When he left Mr. Lee chuckled "I think Jinki and Sunghye is really match."

"Yeah, i told you. I really hope that Sunghye will fell for Jinki." Mrs. Lee said. "We don't have to wait any longer, i'm sure she will love Jinki soon." Mr.Lee said and left his wife with her confused face.

 

 

"Rude girl~~~~" Jinki sang while he open your door. He look around to your room but you're not there, he want closed your room when he looked at your varenda's door slightly open 'Is she in there?' he thought and walked to varenda. You're stood in there with your earphone hang in your ears, your eyes closed and your hair brushed you face as the wind blow. Jinki smirked, he want to surprised you from behind. He walked tip toe towards you try to not let out any voice.

"BOO!" he patted your shoulders "OMONA!" you almost drop your iPod, you turn around and see him laughed clutching his stomach "YAH! You jerk!" you smacked his arm.

"Hahahaha your hahaha face..." he wiped his tears from laughed hard "You must see your face! It's so funny hahaha." he imitate your shocked face just now and he laughed again. Your cheeks reddened when you see he imitate you. You felt angry and embarrassed. You smacked him for many times so he will stop laughed. "Okay okay. I don't laughed! Aw! Stop that!" he hug himself so you will stop hit him. You stopped and glared at him.

"What are you doing in here?" you asked him with irritated tone. You felt annoying when he surprised you. You try to calm yourself before he came. You really feel sad with your parents. And when you sad you always listening music until your heart calm. You like to closed your eyes when you listening music, you felt peace.

"I want to started our research." he stood beside you and snatch your iPod "Hey!" you try to get it back but he lift it up so you can't grab it. You rolled your eyes and let him to play with your iPod, you're too lazy to scramble with him.

"Let's see your playlist." he scroll your iPod screen. "Ah! My favorite song." he stood beside you, he plug the earphone in your ear and his ear. You a bit surprised and when you heard a song 'How deep is your love' you closed your eyes. As the song play you heard Jinki sing that song, his voice is more than good, it's like an angel voice. You smiled, you open your eyes and turning your face to him, he stared at you softly while he sing. You felt your heart beat fast. You quickly shook your head and suddenly you heard someone shouted.

"HYUNG." both of you turn around to see four guy stood infront of you with smirked.

 


 

HELLO EVERYONE!!!^^

Boring? I'm sorry:(

Feel free to comments~ you can give me an advice and  you can told me if  there's so many wrong grammar in here.

Please subscribe and comments, neh?

THANKYOUU<3

*bow to readers*