chapter 7

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 7

 

Jinki's POV

 

Me and the rest of SHINee were at my home now. Oh, am i haven't tell you that the other students in my university called us SHINee? Me, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Taemin. I don't even know why they're called us SHINee, maybe because we're shining like a stars~.

"Hyung, can you explain to me what's going on with you and that girls? Is that your will-become-an-enemy?" Minho asked me.

"No. They're not my will-become-an-enemy, they're my enemies now." i answered him.

"But, why? Did they are doing something to you?" Minho asked again.

"They're behave rude to me!" i give him annoyed face.

"Yunna too, hyung?" Taemin frowned.

"No, just two of them. I even haven't met Yunna before. Can you guys please stop giving me questions?! I was try to eat in here." i pointed my plate.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm just curious. It's the first time you have problem with girls. And who-" i cut minho off "YAH! Let me finish my dinner first and then i'll answered your questions, even it's 1000 questions i'll answered it. So, please let me eat!" i said with irritated tone.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." Minho put his hands in the air pretend like defend himself.

We're dinner with peace now.

"Oh, you are here." my mom came to dining table. The rest stood and bow at her "Annyeonghaseyo, eomonim."

"Annyeong, my sons. Please sat back again, you don't need too formal to me." my mom take a seat with us on dining table.

"How are you, boys? Aigoo, Taemin-ah you're still cute. And you Minho, you're looks like an athletes. Jonghyun, why you didn't grow taller, huh?" We're laughing hard while Jonghyun just pouted and stabbed his dinner like a mad kid. "Aigoo, i'm just kidding Jonghyun. Don't mad, okay?" my mom pinched his cheeks and we're still laughed hard "Yah! Stop it.  Don't make him mad." my mom glared at us.

"Eomonim, how about me? Am i more handsome now?" Key put his thumb and index finger under his chin.

"Hmm, i guess you're more noisy now." The rest laughed again while Key frozen.

"HAHAHAHA. That's what you get if you laughed at your hyung, Key. HAHAHAHA!" Jonghyun gripped his stomach.

"Okay, enough guys! Hurry finish your dinner. I'll tell something to Jinki." my mom stood from her seat.

"May we know too, eomonim?" Key asked. "Of course. You guys are i consider as my son too. Come to living room if you all finished your dinner, neh?"

"Neh~" we're said in unison.

 


 

We're in living room. My mom sat in single couch while i, Jonghyun, and Key sat in couch oppiste to my mom. Minho and Taemin seat in another couch beside my couch and my mom couch.

"What are you gonna tell to me mom?" i take up remote and turn on the TV.

"I wanna tell you that tomorrow my friend's daughter will come here." My mom said.

"WHAT?! TOMORROW?!" i startled. "Yes, dear. Why? Are you forgot?" she asked me back.

"No, but i thought it still take a long time later. Why so fast?" i confused.

"Who is she, eomonim? Why Jinki hyung is looks so shocked? Is she an important guest?" Key curious.

"Yes, she's very very important guest. She's jinki's future wife."

"WHAT???!!!!!!" They're shouted with really really wide eyes, and if i say 'really really wide' it means 'really really wide'.

"MOM! I haven't agree to be her future husband yet. Why you make your own decisions?" i said almost shouted.

"You agree she's living in here that means you agree to be her future husband, son. And no buts!" my mom wiggled her index finger in front of her face.

"Prepared your self, Jinki. She'll come tomorrow night after back from her univesity. Please behave like a gantleman. And go back fast tomorrow from your university." she showed her firmness "And you guys, please help me to keeping an eye on him so he couldn't late to back home. Okay?" my mom looking at the other.

"YES MA'AM!" they're shouted.

"Okay, You can disband now." my mom smiled widely and stood from her seat, walked to her room.

"Wow hyung, you're gonna married? Why you not talk about this before?" Jonghyun asked.

"I forgot about it. Actually, i really really don't want to do this. I don't want married with a girl who i don't love even i don't know." i sighed.

"Why you not reject your mom's desire, hyung?" Taemin asked. "I can't, Taemin. You know that i can't disobey my mom."

"But, what if you're regret about this marriage?" Key looked at me with worried eyes. "I'm sure my mom will give me the best of the best."

"Yes, i'm sure eomonim will definitely give you the best and maybe y too, hyung." Jonghyun smirked.

"Aish this ert hyung." Key shook his head. "Okay guys! time to go home now."

"Yeah let's go. I'm already sleepy now." Taemin yawned.

"Aww~ our shy baby is sleepy now." Key pinched Taemin cheeks. "HYUNG!" Taemin shouted.

"SHHH!! You'll bother neighbours!" Minho covered Taemin mouth. "Oops. I'm sorry. Let's go home." i led them to the gate and they're get into their own car except Taemin. He hopped his sport motorcycle.

"We're going, hyung. See you tomorrow." Key said and close his car window. "Bye, hyung!" Taemin waved and drove his motorcycle. I waved to them. Then walked inside my house towards my room and not forget to turn off TV.

I throw my body to my bed and fall asleep.

 


 

Your POV

 

"Sunghye, are you already packed your stuff?"

"Yes, mom." 

"Don't come home late, arraso? I'll drop you to their house tonight." my mom give me a glass of milk.

I take that "Thankyou mom. By the way, where's dad? Is he still in Japan? Is he didn't know that i'll leave this house? Or he didn't care about me anymore? i guess the latter is the right answered." i sipped my milk and try to looks not care.

"Don't said like that, Sunghye! He care to you, honey. Please forgive us, will you?" my mom sat in front of me.

"Yeah. Oh! I'm late. I'll go mom." i stood and run towards the main door. I sighed 'What's wrong with you, Sunghye? Why you become like this? Why can't  you forgive your parents? I love them. But, i feel disappointed too with them.' i walked to the bus stop and wait for the bus 'I miss oppa. Why he's not calling or text me?' i sighed.

 

 


 

 

"SUNGHYE! HANSUL!" Yunna shouted. It's breaktime and we're in cafetaria now. "Hi Yunna~" me and Hansul greet her.

"Why you not waiting me for ordered the food. You're bad friends." Yunna crossed her arm infront of her chest.

"I'm sorry, Yunna. We're really hungry." Hansul rubbed her stomach. "Yeah, i'm sorry Yunna. Go ordered your food, we'll waiting for you." i put down my fork.

"But, you're already finished your lunch. I don't want eat alone while you guys just stared at me." she pouted.

"Oh come on, Yunna. Or you choose to didn't eat and feel hungry in your next class? It will bothering your concentration." i told her.

"Okay fine, you're right." she rolled her eyes and walked to ordered her food.

When she's ordered her food i see Taemin and his friends ordered too beside Yunna. Taemin smiled at her but Yunna just nodded her head. Taemin said something to Yunna and then Yunna turn around to looked at me and Hansul. The rest of that boys looked at us too. I looked away pretend not see them. And then i heard someone shifted a chair in our table, when i looked at my table they're already in our table.

"What are you doing in here?! This is our table. You can find another table." i told them.

"But, i want sat in here." a guy who i sure it's Jonghyun said but his eyes looking at Hansul.

"Yeah, we want sat in here." Taemin smiled.

"You invite them to came here, Yunna?" Hansul frowned. Yunna shook her head "No, i don't-" Yunna was cut off by Jonghyun.

"No, she's not invite us. But, i still want to sat in here since there's no empty table in here." he looked around and then looked at Hansul again.

"Oh geez! Yunna, can you please eat fast? I don't want stay longer with them." i said and annoying guy who called Jinki rolled his eyes.

"You think i want, huh?" a 'nagging ahjumma' and i'm sure his name is Key asked me but looks like mocking me.

"If you don't want, you can leave this table!" Hansul said with irritated tone.

"Can you guys please stop? Let's eat with peace, okay? And Key, you better shut up your mouth or i'll covered your mouth with my basketball." a tall guy or i can say Minho glared to Key.

We're become silent. But, it's not stay longer. "Why you're not eat, girls?" Jonghyun asked me and Hansul. "We already eat." i said not interested with this chatting. Jonghyun nodded. And then we're become silent again.

"Uhm.. isn't it a little bit awkward in here?" Taemin looked at all of us.

"Yeah." Jonghyun and Minho nodded.

"Uhm Yunna, are you attend to practice later?" Taemin asked Yunna. "Uhm.. yes, sunbae." Yunna answered but not looking at Taemin still busy with her lunch.

"You can call me Taemin, Yunna. We're in the same grade."

"But, you're my sunbae in dance club." Yunna looked at Taemin now.

"No, it's okay. I want you to call me Taemin. Arraso?" Taemin smiled at Yunna. Yunna nodded.

"Eyy, since when our baby not shy with a girl anymore, hm?" Key give Taemin mischievous smiled.

"Hyung! I'm not baby!" Taemin's cheeks redden. And the boys chuckled.

"Yunna-sshi, is your friends always cold to everyone?" Jonghyun asked Yunna and his eyes still stared at Hansul. 'What's wrong with this guy? Is he interested with Hansul?' i thought.

"Uhm.. you can ask them." Yunna said looking at me and Hansul.

"They don't want talk to us. Can you please told them to speak?" He said and now looking at Yunna.

"I can't. You can-" Yunna was cut off by Jonghyun "Pleaseeeeeeeeee! If you told them i'll silent after this." Jonghyun give her pleading eyes. "Uhm.. okay." Yunna looking at us. "Sunghye, Hansul, say something please, so he can stop bothering me."

"Yah Yunna. Don't obey him. Are  you finished your lunch? Let's go from here then." Hansul stood from her seat. Me and Yunna follow her without saying goodbye to the boys even looking at them.

 


 

Jinki's POV

 

"Wuah, what a rude girls." 'But, they're really make me curious. I should to teased Sunghye just now, so i can see her funny reaction. Aish! What are you thinking Jinki?' i shook my head.

"YEAAHHH!! Finally, i know her name! Hansul. What a beautiful name." Jonghyun beamed and daydream.

"What's wrong with him?" Minho asked me. "He likes Hansul." i answered Minho.

"So, a girl who we look at communication class it was her?" Minho asked with disbelief yet confused.

"Yes, she is. Why you become like a pabo boy, huh?" Key asked Minho.

"Am i? Omo! What's wrong with me? Am i the one who clueless in here?" Minho rubbed his temples.

"No, hyung. I just knew too. Don't worry." Taemin patted Minho.

"Okay. I'll go first. My next class almost started. Let's go, Jjong!" i dragged him and waved to Minho, Key, and Taemin.

"After finished your class don't go to other place and straight back home, arraso?" Key shouted to me.

"Arraso, umma!" i keep walking forward, not turn my body to face him  and just raised my thumb in the air.

 


 

HELLO YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS!!~

Boring chapter? I'm sorry!! Please don't kill me :(

Are you curious about who'll be Sunghye's oppa? You must try to guess it, chingu~ hehehehe.

 

Onew is really happy if he see your comments guys.

So please, comments and subscribe, neh?>.<

THANKYOUUU<3

*bow to readers*