chapter 14

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 14

Author's POV

 

'Can this task finished fast?! Why must i do a research about people feeling?' you put your head in your desk.

Looks like Mr. Choi can heard your thought, he explained to the class "For communication class, we do this research to know how to have a good communication when someone was mad or happy or sad or anything. So, you must know how to talk nicely to them. And for music class, you will know how to make a good lyric for sad song or happy song, and you can sing it nicely if you know the feeling. You must learn about listener's feeling too, so they'll understand your song. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." all students nodded understand.

"And i pairs you female and male because you must know your partner feeling, your different gender. You must know why or how to handle your partner when they're mad. And other. Oh, and for Mr. Yongwa and Mr. Junhoo you can find one girl from other class or you can research your mom. The main things is you must know different gender feelings. You write it in a paper and give it to me next week, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Okay. Now, let's study."

 


 

When break time you and Hansul go to the cafetaria and meet with Yunna. You and your friends ordered the food. After ordered, you looking for a table but all the table is full.

"Oh geez! Where will we eat now?" Hansul said.

"You can eat with us." someone shouted, you and your friends turn aroud to see who shouted. When you know who shouted you rolled your eyes.

"It's okay. You can eat with us." Jonghyun said again.

Three of you just stared at him and then Hansul walked to other table not far from their table.

"Yah! You already finished your lunch, right? Get up from here." Hansul said to three girls who finished their lunch but still sat and chatting in there.

"We're still use this table. Why must we go from here?" a girl glared at Hansul.

"This place used for eat not for gossiping. Get up now or i'll cut your hair." Hansul glared back, the girls quickly stood up from their table.

"Take that, !" a girl said.

"YAH!" before you could hit their face, they're rushed out from the cafetaria.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE, YOU SILLY GIRLS!" you shouted to them "Sunghye, cool down. Let them go, we must eat before the bell rang." Yunna rubbed your shoulder. "Yunna is right, we must eat now." Hansul put her tray and started to eat. You sighed "Okay, let's eat."

In the other hand, Jinki and the rest was gape of you and your friends behavior.

"Wow! Very scary!" Minho looked at three of you disbelief.

"Yeah, they're like a gangster." Jonghyun nodded "You're still likes Hansul, hyung?" Key asked.

"Yes, of course. I love whatever she do. And now, i've a chance to close to her 'cause our research from Mr. Choi. I can't believe i get a paper with her name. And when i tell her that i'm his partner she's just looked at me with hatred. But, i won't give up on her." Jonghyun smiled widely.

"You're very misarable, hyung. They're very rude." Key shook his head.

"But, i think Yunna is not looks like her friends. She's very calm." Taemin sipped his banana milk.

"You likes her, huh?" Key nudged Taemin. "N-no!" Taemin face redden and the rest chuckled except Jinki.

"Yah hyung! What are you looking at?" they're followed Jinki's eyes and looked at you.

"Aish. I think this hyung is really fallin' in love." Key said.

"What? What are you said before?" Jinki came out from his sight.

"Forget it. You even not heard what i said. You're so mean, hyung." Key pretend sobbed.

"Yah! Don't act like that. You're so sensitive, Key."

"Whatever. Let's go to next class." they're stood from their table and walked to the class.

 


 

Jinki stood in front of his car waiting for you out from your class. Taemin came to Jinki with his sport motorcycle. "Hyung, what are you doing? Where's the other?"

"I'm waiting for Sunghye now. The rest go to buy a soda. They'll come here soon." Taemin nodded as the rest appeared with their soda.

"Oh hi Taemin. We're looking for you before." Minho patted Taemin shoulder. "I'm in dance club before. My teacher told something to me." Minho nodded.

"Ah, there she is!" Jinki said when he see you walked out with your friends. "Yah! Sunghye!" Jinki shouted and you turning your head to him. "What?" you said coldly.

"Let's go home." he pointed his car with his head.

"No, i'll ride a bus with my friends." you walked away but Jinki's hand grab your wrist "I don't want my mom mad at me. So, get in to my car now."

"I don't want leave my friends take a bus alone." you try to releasing your hand. "Oh come on. They're both, not alone. Anyways, Jjong and Taemin can brought them home."

"No!" Hansul said with firm. Jinki rolled his eyes and dragged you to his car. You in the other hand just can get in to his car and give your friends apologetic look. They're smiled and both of you drove home.

"Well, do you want me to brought you home?" Jonghyun asked Hansul "No! Come on, Yunna." Hansul held Yunna.

"Wait! I can brought Yunna to her home. If you want?" Taemin asked shyly. "No. Thanks." Yunna bow at them and dragged by Hansul.

"Hahaha look, who was rejected just now?" Key laughing at Jonghyun and Taemin.

"Yah!" Jonghyun pinned Key's head with his arm "Yah hyung! Let me go!" Key struggled to out from Jonghyun arm. "Say sorry first."

"Okay, i'm sorry!" Jonghyun releasing his arm "You must be a good donsaeng, Key. Let's go home."

They're drove to their home.

 


 

"From now on, you must go and back with me." Jinki said while he still focused looked at the road.

"I don't obey anyone."

"Then, from now you must obey me."

"Who do you think you are?" you looked at him with annoyed face.

"Your husband." he grinned at you.

"Not yet, sir." you rolled your eyes. "So, you're agree to be my wife?" he teasing you.

"N-no! I mean i won't to be your wife. Ewh." Jinki laughed "Stop laughed! I want to sleep. Don't bother me."

"Yah! Don't sleep! How can you leave your husband drive alone?" Jinki asked but you pretend to sleep. "I know, you're still awake. But, you can sleep now." Jinki looked at you who still pretend to sleep and he smiled. Unknowingly, you let out a small smile but Jinki not seeing it. Not waiting any longer you drove to your dreamland.

 

Both of you arrived at Jinki's house but you still sleep. Jinki looked at you 'She's cute.' he tuck your hair behind your ear. 'Should i wake her up or i carry her? Maybe i must carry her. I don't want bother her sleep.' Jinki get out from his car and walked to you door, he open the door. He put his arm in your shoulder and under your knee. He carry you bridal style in to his main door house. He kicked the door so the maid will open the door for him, he can't use his hand to press the bell since his hands used to carry you.

The door opened by the maid "Omo! Master, what happened to Miss Sunghye?" she step aside so Jinki can get in to the house.

"Nothing, she's sleep." Jinki walked past the maid and when he's through living room his mom shouted "OMO! Sunghye! What's wrong?!" you are writhing but still sleep."Ssshhhh! Mom, you'll wake her up. She's okay, just sleep." Jinki continue go to your room.

"Aigoo, i think Jinki is already fall for her. I must tell Sungmi." she smile widely and walked to her room.

Jinki push your door with his body, he entered the room. He put your body gently to your bed. He sat at the edge of your bed and covered your body with blanket.

"Sweet dream, Sunghye." he smiled and then left your room.

 


 

ANNYEONG CHINGU!!!!^^

Don't forget to comments and subscribe, neh?~

THANKYOUU<3

*bow to readers*