chapter 10

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 10

Author's POV

 

Jinki go out from his room, he through your room and he heard you shouted. "OPPA!! I miss you!! How dare you not calling me almost 1 month. You are bad oppa!" Jinki stopped and quickly peek your room 'Oppa? Who is that? Miss you? Is Sunghye have a boyfriend?' Jinki thought and try to listen carefully what will you said next. 

"Oh you already know oppa? Yeah, i'm living in here now. You must back to Seoul fast, oppa. I really want to meet you." you smiled widely 'Wuah. I never see her smiled widely like that. Who is she talking with? Boyfriend? Tch.' suddenly he feel mad. He rushed in to your room without knocked "Yah! My mom call you. Let's go downstairs." Jinki gripped your wrist.

"Yah! You don't know how to knocked a door, huh?" you surprised with his presence. You put your phone to your ear again "Oppa, i'll call you later. Don't dare to ignore my call, arraso? Bye~ Saranghae."

Jinki rolled his eyes and quickly dragged you to downstairs. Both of you walked to living room where Mrs. Lee was. She was reading a magazine and little bit surprised to look Jinki gripped your wrist.

"Eyy, are both of you fallin' in love already?" she teased. Jinki quickly let your hand and rubbed his back neck. "I-it's not looks like what you think, mom." he said and sat on single couch. You nodded and sat on different couch

"Why you call me, eomma?" you asked Mrs. Lee.

"Huh? I'm not call you." she look at you confused. You and Mrs. Lee look at Jinki who looks panicked. Honestly, he lied to you about his mom call you. He just don't like when you talking with wide smiled to other guy. But, he didn't know why he felt like that.

"Okay, since you two in here. I guess we must planning about the marriage." Mrs. Lee told both of you.

"What?!" You two said in unison "Uhm.. eomma, i thought it still take a long time. Why so fast?" you try to calm your tone.

"Why? You're already know each other. And i think you're gonna fall for each other soon from what i see. You're agree right, Jinki?" she smiled ear to ear. Jinki just looked away, didn't know what to do. 'Why he's not resist his mom? Is he agree about this?' you frowned.

Mrs. Lee clapped her hands "Okay, since you're not said anything it means both of you is agreed." she beamed "Oh. I'll calling your mom to tell her about this. And i guess you just need to accept it. Me and your mom will managed everything." she walked to her room leaving you and Jinki alone.

Your jaw dropped and quickly close it when you see Jinki stared at you "Why you not complain to your mom?" you glared at him.

"I can't." he looked away.

"Aish. Pabo. I don't want to married with you. What should we do?!" you didn't waited his answered instead you leave him alone and go to your room. Jinki sighed. 'What should i do? I can't disobey my mom.'

You try to not slammed your door but fail. You're really angry now. You don't want get forced like this. You walked to your varenda, you sighed 'What should i do? God, please tell me what should i do.' You looked up to the sky and let out a heavy sighed.

"Maybe i should asked oppa." You take your phone and dialed your oppa's number.

 

"Chanyeol oppa~~~~~~"

 

"Donsaengieeeee~~~"

 

"Oppa..."

 

"What's wrong Sunghye? Why your voice is sounds sad."

 

"I'm really disappointed now, oppa. I get forced to married."

 

"With uhm.. who is his name?"

 

"Jinki" you rolled your eyes.

 

"Oh yes, Jinki. Why you didn't want to married with him? Is he a player? Or maniac?"

 

"No, oppa! Not like that. He's not player or maniac. But, he's really really annoying me. He's always teased me."

 

"Hahaha why you act like a student in senior high school, hm?"

 

"I'm not!"

 

"I'm kidding. But, you know, from hating each other you can become love each other."

 

"Ewh. I think it's not my style."

 

"Hey, it's my friend's word. Hahaha"

 

"Whatever. What should i do, oppa?"

 

"I'm sorry Sunghye, i can't help you. But, i'm sure he's a good guy. Our mom must've give us the best, Sunghye. Trust me. I'll kill him if he hurt you."

 

"*sigh* Thanks oppa. You always relieve my burden even you're not giving me a good option." you smiled.

 

"Hahaha don't say like that. I'm your happy virus oppa, right?"

 

"Yeah up to you, oppa. Oppa, i'm sleepy. I'll go to sleep now."

 

"Okay. Goodnight donsaengie~"

 

"Goodnight oppa~"

 

You hang up. You go inside your room, close varenda door and lay down on your bed. Without wait any longer you fell asleep.

 

 


 

Jinki's POV

 

I still sat in living room while pretend to watch tv 'Am i have to say sorry to her? Am i have to explain to her that i can't disobey my mom?' i stood from my seat, turn off the tv and walked to Sunghye's room.

I knocked the door but no respone. I knocked again for many times but still no respone from inside 'Why she's not open the door? Is she already sleep? Or... Omo! Is she suicide? Is she jumped from varenda? Omo! Omo!'

I quickly open the door and rushed towards veranda without looking her bed. I looked down to my yard but couldn't found Sunghye's body. I sighed relieved 'She's not jumped from here.' i looked at her bed and see she's sleeping peaceful. 'Oh there she is. I almost get a heart attack because of you.'

I walked to her bed and sat on her bed's edge. I looked at her face 'She's cute. Eh? No.' i shook my head. I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry, Sunghye. I don't mean to take your freedom. I'm sorry." i whispered. I lowered my head. I looked at her once again, i see her phone beside her head. I wanna see her phone but it's her privacy. After debate in my head i grabbed her phone and slide to unlock her phone. 'She's not use password? How lucky i am.'

I see her wallpaper is her selca with cute smiled. I smiled too 'I don't know she can smiled like this.' i quickly grabbed my phone and send that picture to my phone. I see her photo album. There's not much selca 'I think she's not like taking a lot of selca like other girl.' suddenly my smiled faded when i see her selca with a guy, they looks so close. 'Who is this? Is he her boyfriend? I think he's younger than me? Is this your reason why you disagree to married with me?' i looked at her, put back her phone. I stood up and fixed her blanket and go outside.

"What should i do? What if she really love him?" i sighed.

 


 

Omo! I think Jinki started to likes you~~~~

HELLO EVERYONE!!!^^

Yeay Park Chanyeol join this story!!! Honestly, he's not my bias but i really want have big brother like him. He looks so caring and always make eveyone around him happy>.<

ChanChan for youuuu~~~

Subscribe and comments please><

THANKYOUUU<3

*bow to readers*