chapter 15

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 15

Author's POV

 

You yawned and sat up from your sleep. You looked around 'Oh why am i here? Shouldn't i'm in Jinki's car? Is he carry me?' you looked outside the window, it's already dark 'Wuah how long i sleep? I guess i can't sleep tonight.' you looked at the clock 'Oh it's 7pm now. I'm hungry.' you walked downstairs towards dining table. There's no one in there. Jinki's parents must be in their room, so did Jinki. You walked to the kitchen and started to cooked ramyun by yourself since no one maid in there. You don't want bother the maid just for cooking a ramyun. 

You humming while stirred the ramyun. "Mom, is that you?" you heard Jinki asked. you turn your body as Jinki entered the kitchen with his t-shirt and short pants all wet and a towel hang in his shoulders. When he's realized that is you, he quickly covered his body with his towel "Oh ! What are you doing, Sunghye?! Aish." you covered your eyes "YAH! Why your body and your clothes is wet?!"

"I just finished swimming. I thought you're still asleep."

"Why you not change your clothes first?!!!" you still covered your eyes and unknowingly your cheeks redden. Before you covered your eyes you can see his upper body because he were white t-shirt.

"YAH! Your ramyun is burnt!!" Jinki rushed to the stove and turn it off. "OMO! MY RAMYUUUUUNNN!!! It's your fault!" you lift up the pan and put it in the sink.

"What?! My fault? I'm doing nothing and you blaming me?" Jinki stood beside you.

"Yeah. Why you come here with wet body? You think i'll tempted? BIG NO, SIR!" you formed an 'X' with your hands.

"But, your face is redden, Miss." he smirked at you as he walked to refrigerator and take a mineral water "I come here just to drink." he gulped the water. You looked at his adam apple which move up and down. You're pinked and quickly run to your room. Jinki looked confused as he see you run. "What's wrong with her? Isn't she want to eat?" he shrugged. Then, he called a maid and told her to cooked a ramyun for you.

 

 

You heard a knocked outside your door. "Who is that?" you asked and hope that is not Jinki.

"This is me, Miss. I bring your dinner." a maid said. You surprised and quickly open the door so the maid can came in to your room to put your dinner. "Wuah ramyun. Thankyou. How do you know that i want to eat ramyun?" you asked her.

"It's Master who told me to make you a ramyun, Miss." she put a tray in your study table "Jinki?" you asked disbelief.

"Yes, Miss. If there's anything else, you can call me." She bow and left. You stared that ramyun and smiled "Thankyou." you whispered. You eat happily. It's just ramyun but you felt it's really yummy. You don't why but you felt like it's the best ramyun you ever eat.

 

 

You stared up the ceiling, you can't sleep since you're newly awake. You got up from your bed and go to kitchen to put your bowl in the sink. After that, you walked to backyard and sat in the swing. 'I miss my home. Why mom not come to visit me? She even not calling me. Why i forgiving her before? Why i trust her when she said she will change?' you closed your eyes. Your heart feel hurt. You felt a hatred to your mom grew up again in your heart, you try your best to shove this feeling away from your heart but you can't.

 'Why you not visit me, mom? Are you happy that i'm not in our house anymore? Are you want to abandon me, mom?' you let out a heavy sigh try to not let out your tears. Suddenly you felt a hand in your shoulder, you stiffened. It's already 11pm, you're sure that everyone was in their dreamland. 'Is it a ghost? What's should i do? What if this ghost killed me? Killed by a ghost? It's really embarrassed. Oh God! I think it's the end of my life'

"Sunghye, what are you doing?" you turn your head to see Jinki stood and touched your shoulder. "Yah! I thought you're a ghost!" you wiped your sweat. He's laughed "Hahahaha you're scared of ghost. Aw so cute~" he teasing you as he sat beside you.

"Go away from here if you just want to teasing me." you said without looking at him.

"Heyyy~, it's my house. After i give you a dinner you still rude to me? And you not said thankyou to me." Jinki shook his head "You're really bad, Sunghye."

"I already said thankyou to the maid." you said.

"You're not said thankyou to me? I'm who ordered the maid." he said like 5 years old boy who want to get his candy from his mom.

You felt guilty, you want to say thankyou but your tongue suddenly freeze. You cleared your throat "Ehem... Em.. Th-thankyou." you whispered.

"What? I don't heard you." he put his palm beside his ear and leaned closer to you. You close your eyes "I said thankyou!"

"I still can't heard you." he said. "Oh whatever! I don't want to repeat that." you push his face away from you. "Hahahaha you're welcome, Sunghye" he ruffled your hair "Yah!" you fixed your hair. 

"What are you doing in here? Why you not sleep?" Jinki asked you.

"Are you blind? I'm sitting now. And i can't sleep since i already sleep before."

"Oh, i thought you're a sleepy head." He chuckled. You rolled your eyes "What are you doing in here?"

"Eyy~ since when you care about what i'm doing, Sunghye?" Jinki smiled mischievous.

"Forget it." you closed your eyes and leaning your head to the swing back. "And thankyou for carry me to my room." you try to sounds not to care.

"Wuah, you know that i'm who was carry you? I'm touched. You know how heavy you are? I guess you must started to diet, Sunghye." He laughed.

"I'm fat, i'm thin, i'm slim. Who cares? I don't mind it."

"You're right. Just be yourself and that's makes you beautiful. That's why i like yo-" 'Oh crap! What would i said just now?! I hope she's not know what would i said before.'

"What are you gonna said?" you looked at him.

"Um.. I'm gonna said that i like.. Um.. I like eat. Yeah, i like eat." he rubbed his back neck and smiled sheepishly. You raised an eyebrow and shook your head. 'What a weird guy.' you thought. You closed your eyes and leaning back again. 

"Sunghye, are you agree with this arranged marriage?" Jinki looked up at the sky as he leaning back to the swing.

"No." you said still closed your eyes. Jinki face fell, he felt disappointed. He didn't know why he felt like that. He felt like something strange was eat his heart now. He don't like it. But, he didn't know what this feeling is. And he didn't know the reason why he felt like this. 

"So, why you move to here if you disagree?" he looked at you.

"Because i can't disobey my mom. And i want to stay away from my parents." Jinki surprised with the latter reason you said.

"What? Stay away? Why? From what i see before, you and your mom it's as good as mother and daughter." Jinki looked at you with curious face.

"Yeah. That day i have forgiving her but now when i realized that she never visit or calling me, i know  she forgot about me. And my father, he is- hey! Why i'm telling you this? You not supposed to know about my life. It's not your bussiness!" You stood from the swing but Jinki held your wrist. "You can tell me if you want. I'll be your listener, Sunghye."

"I don't need that." you looked down at your hand "Let me go. I wanna sleep." Jinki released your wrist.

"I'm sorry. I don't want interfere your life, i just want to tell you that i'll be here if you want to share your problem." Jinki stood beside you "Goodnight, Sunghye." he patted your head and walked to his room.

You stood blankly in there, you shook your head  and walked to your room.