chapter 12

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 12

Author's POV

 

"Hyung, are you kidding me?!" Key try to hold his shouted.

"I'm not, Key. She'll be my future wife." Jinki said while glanced at you who eat in the corner cafetaria.

"WOW. What a coincident. It's like a drama, you know?" Jonghyun shook his head disbelief. The rest nodded.

"But, why you looks like want to kissed her just now? Are you likes her?" Key asked with curious face like a gossiper ahjumma.

"What? You already kissed her?!" Jonghyun shocked "Wow. You never have an experience with a girl. And now you already kissed her? You're a 'master', hyung!" he patted Jinki shoulder.

"I'm not kissed her, Jjong. I'm almost kissed her but-" Jinki was cut off by Taemin "So, you're already fallin' in love with her?"

"NO! I-i mean i just pretend want to kiss her, i want to ." He stuttered.

"Eyy, don't lie hyung." Minho . "Yeah. We know you, hyung. Look, your cheeks redden now." Key pointed Jinki's cheeks and the rest chuckled except Jinki. "I'M NOT!" Jinki said with irritated tone. "If you're angry, that's mean you're already likes her, hyung." Jonghyun said.

"Am i? I-i mean, i'm not. Ah! I don't know!" Jinki ruffled his hair.

"So, you're really likes her, hyung?" Key asked again. "I don't know Key! When she's around me i felt my face heat up. And when i see her lips i felt like.....Argh! i don't know what's wrong with me!" Jinki facepalmed. The rest smirked at him "You're fallin' in love, hyung. Welcome to the 'love' world." Jonghyun patted Jinki's shoulder.

"But, i'm not sure yet." Jinki shook his head. "Because it's your first time feeling like this. You just need to feel your heart. If your heart beat fast when you're around her it means you have feeling for her." Jonghyun explain.

"But, if seonsaeng-nim scold me, my heart beat fast too, Jjong." Jinki asked innocently.

"IT'S DIFFERENT, HYUNG! Oh geez! How can i have a hyung like you? I prefer choose Taemin as my hyung than you." Jonghyun ruffled his hair.

"Taemin it's same like him, hyung." Key told Jonghyun while Jinki and Taemin rolled their eyes.

"Oh you're right. Okay, forget about it. Now, we must find out that Jinki hyung is really fallin' in love or not." Jonghyun clapped his hands.

"You don't need to do that, guys. I think it's just because i never have an interaction with girls, and now i've her in my house. That's make me feel strange. Soon, this feeling will fade away." Jinki explained.

"I guess no, hyung. From what i see, you're already stole a glanced to her for 6 times." Minho put his 6 finger in front of his face.

"You counted that, hyung?" Taemin asked disbelief. Minho just nodded and smiled.

"You're indeed fallin' in love, hyung." Key said in confidence. "Okay, let's greet our future-sister-in-law." Jonghyun stood from his seat. "YAH! Don't do that! She'll mad at me." Jinki pulled Jonghyun back.

"Why?" Joghyun asked as he sat back.

"She's a rude girl, remember?" Jinki whispered to them. "Ah! I forgot, hyung. How can you fallin' in love with rude girl like her?" Jonghyun shook his head.

"Yah! You're fallin' in love with her friend who more rude than her too, Jjong." Jinki hit Jonghyun head lightly. Jonghyun just nodded, remember that he likes Hansul who rude too.

"But, i still annoyed with them. They're really rude. They're supposed to be a boy, not a girl." Key made a face."Yeah. I think they must exchanged with you, Key." Jinki teased Key.

"Don't defend your wife, hyung." He teased back.

"She's not my wife."

"Will become~" Key looks happy to .

"Aish. Whatever. I want to go to my class." Jinki stood from his seat followed by Jonghyun, they're waved to their 3 donsaeng.

Meanwhile, you and your friends still chatting happily. You told your friend about your arranged marriage with Jinki. You never hidden anything from your friends.

"Welcome to hell for you, Sunghye." Hansul chuckled. "I'll kill you soon, Hansul." you raised your fork. "Hey, easy. I'm just kidding." they're chuckled while you just stared with annoyed face to them. You felt your phone vibrated. You looked at your screen, there's one new message from your oppa.

"Oh oppa!" you smiled widely.

 

To : Dongsaengiee<3

"Saeng, next week i'll back to Seoul." your eyes grew wide.

 

To : Pabo oppa

"Really?! Why so long? Can't you back here tomorrow?"

 

To : Donsaengiee<3

"Hahaha if i can, i will Sunghye. But, i can't. Wait me, yup?"

 

To : Pabo oppa

"*sigh* Okay opppa :D"

 

You put back your phone to your bag. "What's wrong with your oppa?" Yunna asked. "He'll back to Seoul next week." you beamed.

"REALLY?!" Yunna shouted impassioned "Yah! Why you always excited if talking about Chanyeol oppa? You're always cold to other guy but if you meet Chanyeol oppa you'll become a sweet princess. Are you still have a crush on him?" Hansul asked Yunna.

"No, i know he looked at me as his dongsaeng." Yunna looks sad "But, i still likes him." she smiled "As my big brother." she quickly added.

"Hahaha you can find another guy who more better than him." you patted her head. "I guess no one guy in this world who can stole my heart like Chanyeol oppa." Yunna pouted.

"Then, you can find in another planet." you and Hansul chuckled "Hey, i was sad in here. How can you laugh when i sad." Yunna pouted again.

"Aigoo, this little girl." you pinched her cheek. "Let's go to class. I guess your class is already started, Yunna." you said, Yunna looked at her watch "OMO! You're right. Bye!" she jumped and rushed out from cafetaria while you and Hansul just chuckled and walked to your next class.

 


 

You tidy up your things when Hansul turn her face to you "You'll go home with Jinki?"

"Of course no. I better ride a bus than seat in the same car with him."

"Eyy, don't be like that." Hansul poked your chin and grinned.

"Let's go home. Is Yunna have a dance practice today?" you slung your bag on your shoulder. "Yeah. She said we can go home without her."

"Okay, let's go!" you held Hasul hand and dragged her out. Both of you walked in parking lot towards bus stop. You two didn't notice that there's four guy was looking at you from in front of their cars.

"Hyung, you not bring her with you?" Minho asked Jinki while they're looking at you.

"Yeah, hyung. You bring Sunghye and i'll bring Hansul." Jonghyun not take his eyes from Hansul. "No. She'll think that i likes her." Jinki answered.

"But, you're already likes her." Key rolled his eyes

"I'm still doubted about that, Key."

"Up to you, hyung. But, i'm sure you likes her." Key said and the rest nodded except Jinki.

"Let's go home! Oh! Where's Taemin?" Jinki asked while he grabbed his key's car from his pocket. "He have a practice." Key answered.

"We're gonna leave him?" Minho looks worried. "Aish. 2min moment again, huh? He will be fine. Let's go." Jonghyun entered his car. The rest entered their own car too. And drove off to their own house.

 


 

When Jinki through the bus stop he spotted you and Hansul went inside the bus. 'Should i asked her to go home with me?' Jinki shook his head 'No. No. No. She'll think that i likes her.' unknowingly Jinki following the bus that you ride.

When you arrived at your bus stop not too far from Jinki's house you feel someone follow you from behind. You turn around and just found a car with no one in that car. You turn around again 'I think i've seen that car. Or maybe it's just my thought.' you shrugged and continue walked. And again, you feel that car following you, you quickly turn around again. You're still not seeing anyone in that car then you rushed to Jinki's house so that car can't found you.

"Where she is?" Jinki look around. He always lowered his body when you looked at his car so you can't see him. "Ah maybe she's already at home now." Jinki looked at his house not far from there. He parked his car and go inside his house.

 

"Jinki, why you let Sunghye back home by ride a bus?" Mrs. Lee asked Jinki who throw his body to the couch "Mom, i'm just arrived and you asked like that? Why you not asked 'Oh! you're home. Are you hungry, Jinki?' " Jinki imitate his mom's voice.

"Hey! My voice not like that." she laughed. "Are you've eaten, Jinki?" she asked.

"Not yet, I'm really hungry now." He rubbed his stomach. "Okay. Call Sunghye to dinner with us." Mrs. Lee said s she stood up.

"Where she is?"

"In her room." Jinki nodded and go to your room.

He knocked your door. "Come in" you said not knowing that is Jinki who knocked your door. he peeked from the door and go inside the room.

"What are you doing?" You startled when you heard Jinki's voice. "Yah! What are you doing in my room?! Who let you to come in?"

"You are the one who let me in, pabo." he pointed at you "Am i?" you asked yourself. Jinki walked to your bed and throw his body to your bed. You tidy up your things and stood from your study table.

"Yah! What are you doing? Get up from my bed!" you try to pulled him but he still lay on your bed "You're too weak to pulled me, girl." he smirked.

"It's because i'm not use my strength." you try to pulled him harder. And lucky it's not on your side. You fell on the floor with him on top you. Both of you stared each other, Jinki gulped.

"Yah Jinki! What are you doing?!" Mrs. Lee suddenly appeared and twisted Jinki's ear like mother who scold her 5 years old son. She pulled Jinki from top of you.

"Mooom! It's hurt!" Jinki hold his mom's hand who was still tiwsted his ear. "What are you doing to Sunghye, huh? You're not married yet, but you try to do 'it', huh?! Bad boy!" she still twisted Jinki's ear while you stood and try to help Jinki. "Eomma, it's not looks like what you think. It's my fault. I pulled him from my bed and then we're end on the floor." you held Mrs. Lee's hand

"Are you sure, Sunghye?" Mrs. Lee eyed Jinki.

"Eomma, why you have a negative thinking of your son. I swear i won't do 'that'." Mrs. Lee let Jinki's ear and he rubbed his ear. "But, when i already married i will do 'that'~" he smirked at you. 'In your dream, ert!' you thought and made a face to him.

"Aigoo this kid. Can't wait, huh? By the way, why you're on her bed? I told you to asked her for dinner not to sleep in her bed." Mrs. Lee hit his head lightly.

"Aw! Eomma, why you always behave violently to me." He pouted. "Yah! When i ever violently to you, huh?" she asked.

"Just now!"

"Heyy, don't act like a kid, Jinki. Sunghye will disgusting with you." she grinned to you. You just let a fake chuckled.

"She won't." Jinki smirked at you again. 'Ewh. Too confidence' you rolled your eyes.

"Okay, let's dinner kids!" Mrs. Lee clapped her hands and left both of you. "Thankyou for defended me." Jinki winked at you.

"Ewh. I'm not defended you. I just defend myself so your mom will not thinking that i'm a girl who want to do 'it' before married." you left him and go to dining table.

'Not 'do it' before married? She's really glorious.' Jinki smiled widely and catch up you to dining table.

 


 

Annyeong!!!!!^^

Please comments and subscribe, chingu~~

THANKYOUU<3

*bow to readers*