chapter 5

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 5

 

Jinki's POV

 

I walked in hallway with Key and Jonghyun. We'll going to cafetaria while we were waiting for Minho and Taemin. Minho have to practice with his soccer team and Taemin practice in his dance club.

"Why we're going to cafetaria again? Are both of you already hungry again?" Jonghyun asked me and Key.

"No. But, cafetaria is the best place for spending our time." i answered him.

"Oh! Why don't we go to music room? I think it's the best idea to spend our time." Key give an idea.

"You're right! Let's go there!" Jonghyun looks happy. He's always excited when talking about music.

We're turn around our foot step, and when i turn around i getting bumped by a girl. Before the girl who bumped me fell to the floor, i grabbed her waist. Our face is very close, i look at her and she's open her eyes. 'Omo! Rude girl.' our eyes grew wide.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ERT?!" she's pulled her body away from me. She's giving me her irritated face. And i give her annoyed face but, inside of me i chuckled because of her reaction. "Yah! I'm not a ert, Rude girl! I save you so your didn't kiss the floor. You should say thankyou to me, Miss." i step closer to her

"Yah! Don't dare to approached me, you germ!" she's step back "Why? Are you scared at me?" i smirked at her.

"Enough! Come on Sunghye, let's go from here. We don't need talk with annoying guy like them." her friend dragged her away when suddenly Key shouted to them "Yah! What are you said just now? Annoying guy? How dare you called us like that, you silly girls!"

"WHAT?! You call us what?!" rude girl and her friend face us again.

"SILLY GIRLS!" Key mocking them. "YAH!" rude girl approached us and grabbed Key's collar t-shirt "Wow chill, girl." Jonghyun try to pulled Key away meanwhile rude girl's friend try to hold her.

"Oh i'm so sorry because of my friends behavior. They're always act like a 5 years old." Jonghyun said while put his arm in front of Key looks like protect Key from rude girl's attack .

"Yah! What do you mean, Jjong? Why you apologize to them? We're not false. They're started it first!" i said and pointed at them.

"What?! You're not false? You're touching me and your friend mocking us. And you called me 'rude girl'." rude girl put her hands in her waist.

"But, you called me ert first!" i put my hands in my waist too. We're face to face until Jonghyun pulled me back.

"Come on Sunghye, let's go from here! Yunna is waiting for us now." her friend dragged her. Suddenly her friend turn around and pointed at Key "We haven't finished yet, you jerk!"

"What?! How dare-" Jonghyun cut off Key "Oh come on guys! Let them go!" Jonghyun dragged me and Key to the music room.

We're arrived at music room. Me and Key sat on the floor while Joghyun sat on piano's chair, he started pressing the keys.

"What a bad accident." Key said with irritated tone. "Oh come on Key, forget it okay?" Jonghyun said still played with piano's keys.

"You said like that because rude girl's friend it's your crush, right?" i asked him with irritated tone. "Whose are you mean, hyung? Don't tell me she's who grabbed my collar and try to punch me. Oh please say NO!" Key pleading with wide eyes. "No, Key. I mean her friend who hold her." i told him.

"How did you know, hyung?" Jonghyun asked me. "Because, i see her in the class just now. And you know? They're the reason why i told you join with communication class it's a bad idea." i told them with horror face.

"Ah i see. So, they're from communication class? You're right, hyung. They're like evils." Key made a face.

"But, didn't both of you concious that those 2 girls not try to seduce us like other girls? They're different. They're looks like challenge us, i like it." Jonghyun grinned "Ah hyung, do you know them before?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Yeah. I've get detention with them a few days ago. And that rude girl it's really really annoying me." i said with annoyed face.

"Who's you mean 'rude girl' hyung?" Key asked me.

"The one who dare to grabbed your collar, Key." i answered him. "I don't have a problem with them actually. But, i just feel annoyed with that rude girl."

"By the way, what's their name hyung?" Jonghyun came sat next to me and smiled widely, "The rude girl is Sunghye and her friend is uhm... Hankyung or Hansul.. ah i forgot. Since i just have a problem with that rude girl i don't really mind with her friend."

"Ahh how can you forget about her name?? I really want to know." Jonghyun's smiled faded suddenly.

"It means you must try to find out it by yourself, hyung." Key patted Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Yes, i will! And you guys don't ever dare try to snatch her from me!" Jonghyun raised his fist in front of his face. Me and Key gulped and nodded.

"Good! Let's sing with me." his sharp eyes instantly replaced with playful eyes.

 


 

Your POV

 

"Arghhh why i'm must met that annoying guy? And why his friend act like a nagging ahjumma? It's irritated! And why you hold me when i want to punch him?" i mad at Hansul.

"Easy, Hyenieee~ Don't mind it okay? They'll regret with what they've done with us." Hansul give me reassuring smiled. "Come on, we must pick Yunna in dance club." she pulled me.

We're looking around to find Yunna but we couldn't found her.

"Excuse me, do you know new student in this club? Her name is Yunna." I asked a girl who went out from room. "Oh Yunna. She was still with our teacher and assistant teacher." she answered me. "Is still take a long time?" Hansul asked. "Maybe no. You can wait her inside." she's invite us to come in and then she left.

The wall iin this room is replaced by a mirror, the room is so large. It's like 50 people can practice dance in here. In the corner room there's a door with 'LOCKER' word. In the other corner there's a door too with 'OFFICE' word. And i think there's Yunna with her teacher and assistant teacher was. We're wait until 20 minutes and finally the door opened by a guy who i sure his name is Taemin.

"Oh he's an A+ student who asked Yunna to follow him, right? His name is Taemin, right?" Hansul asked me. I nodded.

And then we're see Yunna behind Taemin. When Yunna closed the door behind her, Taemin turn around to face Yunna. He's telling something to Yunna but we can't heard what he said. We just stared at them until Taemin turn around again and met eyes at us. He's little bit startled and then smiled at us "Yunna's friend, right? She's went to locker room to tidy up her things. She'll out soon." we're just stared at him and he walked past us. 

"Did he's talking to us? Did one of us asked him?" Hansul asked me. "I don't know." i shrugged and we're chuckled.

"GUYS!" Yunna run to us and hug us "Thankyou to waiting for me. You guys are my BESTfriends!" she lift her thumbs up and beamed. We're smiled widely to her.

"And you're not forgot your promise, right?" i grinned at her.

"Hhhh i've hoped to God that you two will forget about that." Yunna pouted.

"Eyyy, i never forget about what make me happy, Yunna~" me and Hansul grinned at her.

"Okay! Let's go to ramyeon shop!" She's held our hand and pulled us "Yeheeeyyyyyyy!"

 


 

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

Howdyyyy? Please give me a wink~ oh i'm sorry i mean, please give me an advice for next chapter kekeke

Are you confused with this chapter? With who's 'rude girl' and 'rude girl's friend'? You can asked me, chingu. And i'll try my best to explain to you so you can understand what i mean^^

If you want Sunghye to live with Jinki please be patient, neh?^^

Please subscribe and comments>.<

THANKYOU<3

I LOVE YOU, READERS!