chapter 4

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 4

 

Jinki's POV

"Good morning, mommyyyy~"

"Morning, son. Eat your breakfast before you go to class, neh?" my mom said while she spread nutella to her bread.

"I'm lazy to go to class, mom. Can i skipped my class today?" i snatch her bread and bite it.

"Yah! Bad boy! Why you stole my bread? Aish, this boy." my mom shook her head. "And why you always lazy to go to your class? It's a bad habbit, Jinki." my mom take another bread at dining table.

"Always? But i'm rarely skipped my class." i defend myself. "You're lied." my mom said.

"How did you know? Are you stalking me, mom?"

"I'm not stalker, Jinki. It's because i'm your mom. So, i'll know when you're lied or not."

"You're my mom? Since when? I thought you're my noona." i give her mischievous smiled.

"Don't teased me, kid. I know you say that so i will let you skipped your class today. And it's not work for me."

"Ah. It's that obvious?" i dropping my shoulders pretend disappointed.

"Of course! Go wash, and then go to your class. Hurry up!" She said with firm tone.

"YES SIR!" i salute to her and go to wash.

 

After i'm done prepared, i walked down and see my dad reading his newspaper.

"Good morning, dad."

"Morning, Jinki. You have class today?" he put down his newspaper and looked at me.

"Yes, dad. I'll going now."

"Okay. Be careful." he smiled to me and continue read his newspaper..

"Yes, dad." i walked to the kitchen so i can say goodbye to my mom.

"Mom, i'll going now." i kiss her cheek "Bye, mom~"

"Bye~ be careful, son." we're waved each other.

I walked to my car and drove off to campus.

'Hhhh... today we're join with rude girl's class. I hope she's not attend class.'

 


 

I arrived at my campus and get off from my car "Hyung! you're just arrived? I'm just arrived too. What a coincident." i looked at Taemin "Oh yes, what a coincident. Let's go to the class." i said and walked beside Taemin.

We're walked in the hallway, some girls greet us but i just ignored them. I'm a cold prince, remember?

"Hyung, why you looks like have dual personality? If you're with us and your parents you become like a child and uhm... 'sangtae' and if you're with another people you'll become a cold guy." Taemin asked me.

"Yah! You're child, not me. And i just love pretend like a cold prince. It's cool." i grinned to him.

"Oh hyung. I don't understand with you." Taemin sighed and shook his head.

"Don't mind it, Taemin. You'll know if you're become a MAN soon." i emphasize 'man' word to him.

"I'M A MAN HYUNG!" he shouted.

"Yeah up to you, baby." i grinned again to him.

"Aish." he ruffled his hair.

 


 

We entered communication class and see Jonghyun, Minho, and Key sat in back row. We're approached them. Many stares looked at us. 'Hhh i don't like this.' I looked around and didn't see rude girl. 'Oh great! I hope she's not come today."

"Hi hyung, hi Taemin!" Jonghyun greet us.

"Hi Jjong! Have you found a y girl in here?" i .

"Hey! Don't talk like a ert guy in front of my daughter, hyung." Key scolded me.

"Hyung, i'm already 19 years old!" Taemin said almost shouted.

"SHHH!! You make more people stared at us." i put my index finger in front of my mouth, try to make him shut his mouth.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Taemin smiled goofily.

"So Jjong, you not answered me yet." i looked at Jonghyun again.

"Why? You want find a y girl too, hyung?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yucks. NO!" i let out annoyance face.

"Hahahaha you're weird, hyung. And talking about y girl, i found one." he grinned "She's sat in third row. Now she was listening her iPod with earphone." we're now gazed her, but we just can see her back since we're sat in back row. We're nodded while looking at her back.

"But, i think she's just a simple girl. Not a y girl like you want, hyung." Key said to Jonghyun. I nodded.

"Yeah. But, i guess she's different. She's not staring at me or Minho when she was entered this class, not like the other girls in this class who give me a disgusting-naughty glanced." He made a face.

"Hahaha i thought you like naughty girl, hyung." Minho put his hand on Jonghyun shoulder.

"Ah, it's just a history." Jonghyun waved his hand in front of his face "Now, i like girl who make me feel challenged." he smirked.

And when we shook our head i heard bell rang, it's mean the class is started. 'I think rude girl not coming today. ThanksGod!' i smiled widely.

The door suddenly opened.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Choi greet us.

"Morning sir!" stundents greet him back.

"Today communication and music class study together, right?" he asked.

"Yes sir." all student answered in unison.

"Okay, let's-" his word was cut off by someone who open the door "Am i late? Oh Mr. Choi, I'm sorry i didn't see you. And i'm sorry i'm late." the girl bow at him. 'Oh wait! isn't she's a rude girl? Oh God! Why she attend this class. Tch.'

"It's okay Ms. Sunghye and don't dare to late again. Go to your seat now." Mr. Choi said with firm tone.

"Yes and thankyou sir." she bow again at him and walked to her seat. When she's walked to her seat our eyes met. Her eyes open widely while i just give her a flat face. She's rolled her eyes and then sat in fourth row behind a girl who Jjong likes. A girl who Jjong likes turn around and whispered something to her. I see a girl's face who Jjong likes  'Omo! So, a girl who Jjong likes is rude girl's friend who get detention with me too before? Oh no! You're likes a wrong girl, Jjong.' i snapped out from my thought when i heard Mr. Choi called my name.

"Mr. Jinki, what are you thinking about? Did you listening my class? If you're not, you can leave this class." He said with firm tone.

"No, sir. I won't leave. I'm sorry" The whole class looking at me except that rude girl 'Eh? Why i always stealing glanced to her?' i ruffled my hair.

"Tch. What's wrong with me?" i whispered to myself. The class goes well untill bell rang, it's mean time to break. I tidy up my things.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? I see you ruffled your hair just now." Minho came to my seat.

"I'll tell you at cafetaria, i'm really hungry now. Let's go!" i led the way. When we're arrived in cafetaria we take a seat while Key and Taemin ordered the food for us. We wait until Key and Taemin came with our food.

"Here your friedchicken, hyung." Taemin give me a plate with friedchicken and rice. "Thankyou Taeminiee~"

"You always become like a cheesy guy when you meet your friedchicken. Ewh." Key said with annoying face.

"Think whatever you think, Key. I don't mind it." I laughed and bite my friedchicken with appetite.

The rest chuckled and started to eat with peace.

"So hyung, what's wrong with you when we're in class?" Minho asked me.

"You remember what i said yesterday?"

"About not good idea if we join with communication class?" Jonghyun asked me back "But, i think it's not as bad as you think, hyung." Jonghyun said and the rest nodded except me.

"You guys doesn't know yet. Maybe you'll know when we're join with that class later. Oh i'm glad we're just attend one class with communicstion class. If we're attend the whole class with communication class maybe i'll jump from Shanghai Tower right now." i close my eyes and shook my head.

"Wow, easy hyung. What's going on in that class? Are you have an enemy in there? Or are you have ex-girlfriend in there?" Jonghyun asked me with curious face.

"Yah! Jinki hyung don't have experience about love. How could he have an ex?" Key told Jonghyun.

"Key's right, Jjong. But, i have a will-become-an-enemy maybe." i shrugged.

"Who's that hyung? A guy? Or a girl?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah. And why you have an enemy? Did you do something to him/her? Or did he/she do something to you? I'll give him/her a lessons then." Minho said with firm tone.

My jaw dropped "Can you asked me slowly? I'm confused now."

"Yah Minho! Jinki hyung is a clumsy person, remember?" Key said and the rest chuckled include me.

"Look, i but he's laughing too. What a weird hyung." Key shook his head.

"Yah! Don't talk like that to your hyung, Key." i warn him. Then i heard bell rang "Let's go to class." i led them to our next class. We have our own next class since me and Jonghyun is senior in here and Minho, Key, Taemin it's our junior. We're together in one class just at some classes. And this year me and Jonghyun will graduate from here.

 


 

Your POV

 

"Yeah! Last class! I can go home now." i shouted and raised my fist in the air.

"Yah Sunghye! Yunna text me. She want us to accompany her to her first day in dance club." Hansul said while played with her phone.

"WHAT?! Can i'm not accompany you, guys? I'm really tired now." i give her pleading eyes.

"You're such a bad bestfriend then." she shook her head pretend like disappointed.

"Oh come on. Don't say like that. I'm already accompany her 2 days ago, and today it's your turn, Hansul." i shake her arm.

"I want accompany her that day, but my boss doesn't allowed me to came late to my shop. You're her bestfriend and you don't want to see her first day in dance club? You're really mean, Sunghye." she twisted her arm so she can let her arm away from me.

"Aish! Okay okay! I'll accompany both of you. Since Yunna is a nice girl, i won't make her sad in her first day in dance club." i sighed.

"That's my Sunghye!" Hansul put her arm in my shoulders. "Come on! Yunna already wait for us outside." Hansul held my hand and dragged me out from class.

We're waved at Yunna and she waved back. She's run towards us "Guys!! Thankyou you want to accompany me. I'm really touched." She beamed at us and we're chuckled at her cute behavior.

"Come on, let's go to my dance club!" Yunna led us to dance class.

We're arrived at dance club. So many students in here. Some students was stretching and some other started to practice.

"Excuse me, i'm new in here. Can you please tell me what should i do?" Yunna asked a girl who was stertching.

"Oh you're new? You can wait here until the teacher come or you can go to our A+ student in this club and asked him what to do. He's an assistant teacher in here." the girl told Yunna while me and Hansul just stood behind Yunna.

"A guy?" Yunna asked her.

"Yes. Don't worry. He's really kind to other people." the girl told yunna when she looked at Yunna's fear face.

"Oh no, i'm not scared to him. I just-" she couldn't finished her sentence when someone cut her "Who is this, Yul? A new students?"

We're looking at a guy who wear sweatpants and sleeveless shirt. "Oh hi A+ student!" the girl grinned "And yes, they're a new students" the girl told the guy.

"Oh no no! We're not! Just her." Hansul pointed to Yunna. I nodded.

"Uhm..yes, i'm new student." Yunna said lazily. She'll become a lazy-talked-girl if she talk with a guy.

"Okay, i'm Taemin. You can follow me and i'll told you what must you do." Taemin smiled.

"Uhm..Okay." Yunna turn around to face us "You'll wait me, right?" she give us her puppy eyes. "Uh..okay. But, you must treat us later." i said.

"Yeay! thankyou guys! Of course i will." she hugged us and then she's following the guy who called Taemin.

 


 

Hello, anybody here? Please answer me *puppy eyes*

Btw, how is it? Another boring chapter? Hhhh i'm sorry. I'll learn again hehehe

Please subscribe and comments, yep? 

THANKYOUUUU<3