chapter 20

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 20

 

Author's POV

 

Since that day, a week ago, when you cry in front of Jinki you become a quiet person while Jinki always beside you try to make you laugh or angry. He always teased you but you just ignored him, he always tell you a joke and you just silent, he always talk to you but you just answered him with mumble or short answer. Even you always ignored him, he never get tired to make you smiled. And he never mad if you ignored him.

You become a quiet person 'cause you sad to remembered your parents and embarrassed because you cry in front of him. But, you felt better when you cry, you didn't know why you can tell everything to him. You're really hard to trust people but when you looked at his eyes your heart told you that you can trust him.

"Rude girl, you bring your notebook? Today we must give our research to Mr. Choi." Jinki asked you while both of you drove off to campus with his car.

"Hmm" you mumble and looked outside the window. Jinki glanced at you and let out disaudible sighed so you can't heard it. He really want the old you. He promise to himself to make you smiled again and make you love your parents again.

"We're here~~~ Let's go. I'll waited you in here later so we can go home together, okay?" Jinki smiled widely and take off his seat belt.

"Today i want to meet someone, you can go home without me." You said and get off from his car. Jinki quickly get off too and walked beside you. "Who do you want to meet?" he asked.

"It's not your business." you walked to teacher room and find Mr. Choi to give your research, so did Jinki. After you give it to Mr. Choi you walked to your class, Jinki just stood in front of teacher room door and looked at you who walked away without waved or said goodbye to him, he sighed and walked opposite with you to his class.

 

 

"Hyung! You've give your research to Mr. Choi?" Minho asked as Jinki entered his class. "Yes, did you guys already give your research?" Jinki asked and they're nodded.

"But, i'm not do it with Hansul. She don't want meet me outside campus and she told me that i can write whatever i want." Jonghyun hung low his head. Key patted his shoulder "Oh hyung, don't sad. She's rude, better you stop to fall for her and find another girl."

"No, i'm curious with her. I really want to know why she's so rude. I'll try everything to get closer with her." Jonghyun raised his fist to the air.

"Up to you, hyung." Key shook his head. Jinki and the rest just chuckled. Suddenly Jinki have an idea "Guys! Can you help me?" the rest looked at Jinki with curious face and Jinki leaned to them and whispered, they're nodded and have a fail-sly-smiled.

 

 

"So, today Chanyeol oppa will come to Seoul?" Yunna asked to you when you and your friends sat at the table in cafetaria, you put down your tray and started to eat.

"Yes, and after class i'll meet him at the cafe near our campus." you spooned your lunch.

"Can i go with you? Please please please!!" Yunna clasped her hands in front of her chest. You rolled your eyes "Here she goes, become a cute girl if we talk about my oppa." you and Hansul shook your head and Yunna smiled sheepishly. "Okay, you can go with me. Anyways, i'm sure oppa miss both of you too. You can go with us too, Hansul."

"I can't, i must work." Hansul dropped his shoulders, so did you and Yunna. "It's not fun if one of us not go with us." Yunna said and folded her hands at the table.

"Ah! We can meet with my oppa in your bread shop, there's a cafe too right?" you asked and Hansul nodded. " Okay, i'll tell my oppa to meet us at your shop. Yeay!" you and your friends chuckled and finished your lunch and walked back to your class. Unknowingly, beside your table there's 5 boy eavesdrop your chatting, they're cover their face with a book, a menu, a snapback, a scarf, and the worse is with a drumstick fried chicken.

 

"Yah hyung! Why you used fried chicken to cover your face?! Lucky that they're not recognized your stupidity." Key put down his scarf.

"I forget to bring my hat and there's a fried chicken infront of me so i used it. I'm brilliant, right?" Jinki grinned proudly and bite his fried chicken. Jonghyun smacked Jinki's head with a menu. ''Pabo hyung!" Jinki rubbed his head and glared to Jonghyun.

"Stop it hyung. At least, we know where'll Sunghye go and who'll meet her." Taemin wear his snapback again to his head. Minho nodded and closed his book.

"Yeah, and the most good thing is i'll know where Hansul working. I didn't know that she work after school." Jonghyun drink his soda.

"So, we gonna stalk them later?" Minho asked. "Of course. I want to see her safe until she come back home even if she with her brother i'm must make sure she safe." Jinki stared at the cafetaria door where you exit.

"Eeeeyyyy~~~ so cheesyyyyy." Key gag. And the rest make a mocking  face to Jinki. Jinki slapped their head one by one and stood up "I'm go to class. After class, meet me at parking area, arraso?" the rest salute to him "Yes, sir!" And Jinki left with Jonghyun.

 

 

"Sunghye, you've told Chanyeol oppa to meet at my shop?" Hansul asked you as you tidy up your things. "Already, Sulieee. Let's go, Yunna waited for us outside." you drag Hansul and looking for Yunna. Yunna waved to both of you, you walked towards her. "Ready?" you asked them, they're nodded. "Let's go~~" you and your friends walked to bus stop and waited for bus. 

 

"Taemin, you must following her bus. We can't always following her bus since we used car. There's traffic jam and we can't overtaking another car." Jinki said while Taemin wear his helmet and hopped to his sport motorcycle. "Arraso, hyung. I'll go first, okay?" 

"Don't forget to text me where the shop and don't let them see your face." Jinki patted Taemin shoulder and he nodded uderstand. Taemin drove off, the rest get in to their car and drove off too.

Taemin stopped across bus stop. He looked at you and your friends as you get in to bus. He looked at Yunna who sat next the window, he smiled when he see Yunna laugh with you and Hansul. The bus drove and he quickly followed the bus. 15 minutes later you and your friends get off from bus and started walking, Taemin drive his motorcycle slowly behind you, not far from bus stop you and your friends entered a shop 'Bread Shop&Cafe'. Taemin stopped not far from the shop and grabbed his phone to text Jinki.

 

10 minutes later Jinki and the other hyungs arrived at the shop and parked their car. They're get off from their car "Good job, Taemin!" Jinki patted his shoulder. "They didn't know you stalking them, right?" Key asked and Taemin shook his head "Of course no." he smiled widely.

"You're indeed a Sherlock, Taemin~" Minho thumbs up to Taemin.

"Well, this is a place where Hansul worked? Bread Shop&Cafe?" Jonghyun read the name board above door. "Let's go in, don't forget wear your scarf and sunglasses." Jinki said and wear his hat and sunglasses. "We're who supposed to said that to you, hyung." Key rolled his eyes but Jinki can't see that because Key already wear his sunglasses and scarf.

Jinki entered first and the rest followed behind him. A bell above the door rang when the door opened by Jinki. Jinki startled "Omo!" and the all of customer inside the shop looked at them, Jinki rushed to a table, he afraid if you looked at him. Meanwhile, the boys just walked casually.

"Hyung! Don't act like you're a thief who get caught. You must relax." Minho whispered to Jinki and Jinki nodded. He looked around and spotted you not far from his table. "Oh there's she is." Jinki said and the rest followed his gaze. You sat with Yunna.

"Where's Hansul?" Jonghyun whispered and then they're heard a waitress greet them.

"Good afternoon, What's your ordered, sir?" they looked up and see Hansul asked us with her shop uniform. They startled and freez. Lucky that they wear a sunglasses if not, she'll recognized them and see their wide eyes.

"Excuse me?" She asked them impatiently.

"U-uhm.. 5 ice coffe, p-please." Minho said while other boys just jaw dropped looked at her. "Okay, wait for a minutes." she said and walked away.

"Wow. I think i have a heart attack. We're almost caught! Thanks to Minho who can still speak." Key touched his chest.

"Yeah, i'm scared she recognized us just now." Jinki said.

"She's pretty with her uniform." Jonghyun stared at Hansul who carry a tray to other table. The rest rolled eyes. "Stop staring at her, i scared she'll recognized us and kicked our from here." Jinki pushed Jonghyun face. Jonghyun glared at Jinki and not staring Hansul again. Then, the bell rang again that means someone opened the door. Jinki looked at 2 boys who entered the shop. "OPPA!" Jinki heard you shouted and that's 2 boys smiled widely.

'AH! I remembered him. He's who take a picture with Sunghye. But, who's the other one?' Jinki thought while looked at you and that 2 boys.

You hugged Chanyeol really long, Jinki smiled seeing you beamed at your brother. And his smiled faded when you hugged the other one boy. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHO IS HIM?" Jinki shouted, all customer startled and looked at him with weird look. When you looked at him, Jinki quickly covered his mouth and Key pulled him down to sat back "Are you crazy, hyung?!"

"We must go from here. I think Sunghye started to recognized us. Hurry up!" Minho stood and walked out. Jinki looked at you and you narrowed your eyes at him and frowned. Jinki quickly looked away, he grab his wallet and put down money at the table and rushed out from the shop.

"Yah! Sir! You haven't get you drinks!" Hansul shouted as she carry a tray to their table. "Weird." she muttered under her breath and took the money.

 

"Yah saengie, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked you as all of you sat at your table. You shook your head "Nothing, i thought i know the guy who shouted before. But, i think i'm wrong."

"Maybe he shouted because he looked at my handsome face." Baekhyun laughed. You, Chanyeol, and Yunna just rolled eyes.

 


 

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Kyaaaaa Baekhyun oppa!!!!! BaekYeol in here~~~

Big big big thankyou to who subscribe and comments this story *bear hug*

Please subscribe and comments, neh?

Oh, guys! I have new fanfic with our cutie Luhanieeeee>.<

Let's click ---> My Ice Angel

THANKYOUUU<3

*bow to readers*