chapter 8

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 8

 

Your POV

 

"Sunghye, hurry up!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"'Wait mom!" i shouted back from my bedroom or i can say my-will-become-ex-bedroom. I go downstairs towards living room.

"Why are you dressed like this Sunghye?" my mom twirling my body. I look down at my body. I just wear blue jeans with black sweater and i just tie my hair with a simple tie.

"What's wrong? It's looks good."

"But, you'll meet your future husband. You must dressed beautifully, Sunghye." she patted my shoulder.

"Ewh. I don't want! Anyways i'm disagree to married with him. You said it's my choice, right?" i made a face.

"Okay up to you. But, please dressed more girly will you? Pleaseee!" my mom pleading to me.

"Aish. Fine. Wait a minute." i walked to my suitcase and found my dress. Then i walked to bathroom. After 10 minutes i walked back to my mom. She looking at me from top to toe. I wear baby blue casual short dress. My dress it's 5 cm above my knee. I let my hair down, and wear a natural makeup.

"Oh great! You're so beautiful, Sunghye. Okay let's go." my mom dragged me to our car. "Mr. Yun, please take Sunghye's suitcases to car trunk." my mom told  our driver. "Yes ma'am." he quickly take my suitcase.

We're drove off to my mom's friend house. "Sunghye." my mom called me. I looked at her. "Sunghye, I'm sorry if i ignoring you all this time. I'm sorry because me and your dad is too busy  for you. I'm so sorry, Sunghye." my mom held my hand.

"It's okay." i answered while looking out the window.

"Look at me, Sunghye." my mom held my chin and directing my face to her. "I'm sorry, Sunghye." i look at her sincere eyes. My eyes softened.

"I'm so sorry, Sunghye." she hug me and i feel her body trembled. "I'm sorry." she whispered and finally i hug her back "I'm sorry too, mom." my eyes teary. I pulled my body and i wiped her tears.

"Please don't cry, you don't want your friend worried because of you, right?" i smiled at her.

"I'm sorry Sunghye." she let out her tears again.

"Shh! Stop mom. I'm already forgive you." 'But, i still mad at dad.' my mom hug me again "Thankyou, Sunghye." i nodded and rubbed her back.

"We're here ma'am." our driver interrupt our moment. "Oh! We're already here? Okay, let's go Sunghye." i get out from my car and walked beside my mom towards main door. This house is really really big, two times larger than my house. My mouth forming 'o'. "Wuah it's really big."

"Yes, they're is really rich but they're not arrogant like other rich people." my mom told me. I nodded.

We're stood in front of main door and then the door opened by beautiful woman with two guys behind her. One of them i sure is her husband and the other one is........"OMO! YOU?!" i pointed at the guy who stood behind a woman or i can say annoying guy. Yes, he's annoying guy. He's Jinki.

Jinki's eyes grew wide and pointed at me "YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

"I'm the one who should asked that. WHY YOU IN HERE?!" i pointed him and then pointed the house.

"This is my house, Miss." he said with arrogant tone. I shocked. 'OMO! I think i get a heart attack' 

"W-what?! H-how can-?!" i stuttered and can't said anything.

"You guys already know each other?" a woman who i sure his mother look at us alternately. Suddenly my mom nudged me.

"O-oh uhm i'm sorry.." i cleared my throat.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Sung Hye. Nice to meet you." i bow to them.

"Annyeong Sunghye. You don't have to introduce your self because i know you before you come here. Your eyes really like your mother. Nice to meet you too Sunghye. By the way, i hope you'll comfort in this house." She said to me. "Come in." We're walked to their living room. 'Wow it's really big.' i thought.

"Let's seat Sungmi, Sunghye." she told us and we're seat in differrent couch. Jinki sat in single couch. His parents sat in other couch. Me and my mom sat in other couch. They're looking at me. I lowered my head avoiding their gaze 'Aish. I hate if anyone stared at me like this. It's awkward.' I heard someone chuckled, i looked up and see Jinki chuckled at me and then he smirk. 'What are he doing?! Aish, annoying!' i made a face to him and looked away.

The maid came to bring our drink "Please drink, Sungmi, Sunghye."

"Yes, ma'am" i answered Mrs. Lee.

"Hey, you can call me eomonim, Sunghye. And you can call Mr. Lee, abeoji." she smiled to me.

"Or you can call me appa." Mr. Lee chuckled.

"Ah neh, eomonim, appa." i lowered my head again.

"Oh, it's not fair. Why you call him appa and call me eomonim? You must call me eomma." she said.  I look at them confused. They looks like a kid.

"Mom, dad, don't act like that. It's shame." Jinki rubbed his temples and covered his face. 'They're funny. They're looks very harmonious. I'm envious with them.' i let out small smiled.

"Yah! Bad boy, don't talk like that to us or i don't want to give you friedchicken forever." his mother glared at him

"WHAT?! NO! Okay, i'm sorry." he give her scared face. i hold my laugh. 'I think he's a chicken maniac.'

"Well, i think you're already know Jinki, right? So, we don't need to introduce Jinki to you." Mrs. Lee or i can said eomma looked at me.

"Yes, eomma. He's my uhm.. f-friend in my university." i force my mouth to said 'friend'. 'Ewh, i must brushing my mouth after this.'

"Oh really? What a coincident." Mr. Lee looks happy. I just smiled at him and when i looked at Jinki, he smirked again at me.

"Jinki, you haven't greet your future mother-in-law, right?" Mrs. Lee asked Jinki. My eyes grew wide when i heard 'mother-in-law'.

"Oh yes. Annyeonghaseyo eomonim. My name is Lee Jinki, your future son-in-law." he stood and bow to my mom. "What?! S-son-in-law?!" i shocked. Jinki smirked at me again 'What the hell he said? Son-in-law? Are he agree with this arranged marriage? Did he still want to married with me? With me, his enemy? What are he planned?' i snapped out when my mom nudged me. "What's wrong, Sunghye?"

"Unm, nothing. But, i think he's misspoke." i looked at Jinki. "No, i'm not misspoke. I'm your future husband, Sunghye" he smirked and it makes me a little bit scared. 'What are he talking about? Is he teased me? Okay, i will follow his game. You'll see.' i smirked back at him.

"Oh you're right Jinki. I'm your future wife." i let out my creepy smiled. Jinki startled but he instantly replace his startled face with grinned.

"Okay Jinki, you can showed Sunghye her new bedroom." Mrs. Lee told Jinki.

"Where's her new bedroom, mom?" Jinki asked. "Beside your bedroom." she answered him.

"Why she's not sleep in my room with me?" He smirked. "WHAT?! NO!" i shouted. And he laughed hard. 'Aish this ert! I hate him!'

"Aigoo, You can't wait, huh? You must married first, Jinki." Mr. Lee laughed and shook his head.

"Yes, Jinki. You must be patient. If both of you already married, you can sleep with her anytime." my mom said and they're laughed. 'What the hell is goin on in here? Why they're so ert? Aish!'

"Okay, i guess i must back home now since it's already 10pm." my mom stood. I stood and she hug me tight. "I'll going now. Don't be rude, okay?" She chuckled.

"I'm not rude, mom." i give her annoyed face. I heard Jinki and his parents chuckled.

"I'm just kidding." she broke the hug "I'll often to come here. I promise. And i'll come with your dad." she caressed my cheek.

"I guess he can't." i looked away "No. He can. Trust me. And i promise to bring him come here." she hug me once again.

"Okay, i'll going. Be nice, dear." my mom walked to the main door. Me and Lee family ushered her to her car. She waved and drove off.

"Jinki, take Sunghye to her new room. She must be tired now." Mrs. Lee told Jinki. and he nodded.

"Thankyou eomma, appa. Goodnight." I bow to them and carried my suitcase.

"Yah Jinki! How dare you let her carried her suitcase. Bring her suitcase!" Mr. Lee said.

"It's her suitcase, why must i bring-" Jinki couldn't finished his sentences because his parents suddenly glared at him "Okay okay." He take my suitcase from my hand with annoyed face and led me to my new room. 'HAHA! Take that, Jinki!" i try to hold my laugh.

He stopped his foot step in front of a door. "This is my room? Okay, thankyou my new maid." i smirked to him and take my suitcase from him.

When i want to open the door, Jinki turn my body to face him and pushed me to the door. "Ouch! What are you doing?!" i open my eyes and my eyes grew wide when i see his face is so close with me. He held my shoulders. "W-what are you d-doing, huh?" i stuttered and looked away.

"Why? Are you scared, hm?" He smirked.

"NO!" I look staright at him and then i stomped his feet. "Take that, you jerk! HUH!"

"YAH!" he glared at me while rubbed his feet. I quickly open my door and locked it. I stood in front of the door and look around "Wuah it's so neatly."

"And i have my own veranda. Wow." i walked towards my bed. I throw my body "Aww it's so soft." i stared at the wall 'What he did just now?' i shook my head when i remembered his face close to me. I ruffled my hair.

"Oh good! I thought my house is hell but this house is more hell than my house because that annoying guy." i said and try to forget about what happen before, while i try to sleep in my new room.

"Ah! I haven't change my dress." i find my shorts and t-shirt in my suitcase. I walked to my own bathroom. After change, I walked back to my bed and try to sleep again.

 


 

Jinki's POV

 

"Aish. That rude girl. I must give her a lessons tomorrow." i sat in my bed and rubbed my feet. 'Why my heartbeat fast when my face close to her? It's the first time i feel like this' i touched my left chest 'Maybe because i mad at her when she called me her maid.'

I lay down to my bed and stared at the ceiling 'Why she said that she is my future wife when we're in living room? Is she really want to married with me? Or she want to teased me? I guess the latter is the right option. Okay, let's started the game. You better watch out, rude girl.' i smirked.

'By the way, when her mom talked about her dad why her face is looks angry? Is she have a bad relationship with her dad? Eh? Why i'm kept thinking about her. Aish. I'm better sleep now.'

I close my eyes and then i fell asleep.

 


 

HI!!! Double update! Hehehehehe>.<

Yeay!! They're live together now *dancing*

I'm sorry if i write a bad story and i've so many wrong grammar. I'm so sorry *bow many times to you*

Guys, Key is greet you so please greet him back, neh?^^

Please subscribe and comments>.<

THANKYOUUU<3

*bow to readers*