chapter 23

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 23

 

Author's POV

 

You sat beside Chanyeol. You just silent when everyone talking each other. If your parents asked you, you just nodded or shook your head as an answered. Jinki and Chanyeol notice your weird gesture. They try to make a joke so you'll laughed or showed your smiled but it's fail. Jinki let out a small sighed.

"Well, from what i see, Jinki and Sunghye is close now." your dad smiled at Jinki. Jinki smiled sheepishly to him. Jinki thought that Mr. Park is really kind, he didn't understand why you mad at your dad. He know that Mr. Park is a workerholic but Mr. Park have a kind heart. 

"Yeah. shall we wedded them as soon as possible?" Mrs. Lee asked cheerfully. You just still silent. You want to resist it but your tongue freez. Everytime when you around your dad, unknowingly you become a mute. You didn't like talked with your dad although your heart really want to have a chatting with your dad but you still silent.

Your parents and Jinki's parents talked about your wedding, they arranged everything. They talked about the wedding dress, wedding cake, wedding ring, even place for your honeymoon. You and Jinki just silent. You really hate it, you didn't like their plan. You remember when your mom said that it's your choice to accept or not this arranged marriage. You hate being forced like this. You hate why your mom still forced you. They even not asked anything to you and Jinki.

Chanyeol notice your anger, he looked at you who was looked away and frowned. "Mom, why you not asked Jinki hyung and Sunghye? It's their wedding."

"Ah! You're right. Well, Jinki, Sunghye, you can choose date for your wedding." your mom looked at you and then looked at Jinki. Jinki still silent, he glanced at you. He wants you to choose the date. But, when he see you just silent and looked at your feet he open his mouth.

"Whenever Sunghye want, i'll agree, eomonim." Jinki smiled sincerely. Everyone gazed landed on you, they waited your answered. You still silent and avoiding their gazed. Chanyeol patted your shoulder. Your mom sighed.

"I guess, let us choose the date for them since Sunghye didn't said anything. How about next week?" your mom asked the parents, they started to think but suddenly you stood up. You really mad now, You didn't want to married in this earlier age. You don't want married, doesn't mean you didn't like Jinki or hate him. No. You just didn't like being forced.

"I don't want this! You said it's my choice. Now, why you forced me, mom? I'm tired of this. I'm tired to always obey you. Dad, you barely met me for i don't know how long and when you met me now you forced me to married? What am i on your eyes, mom, dad? Your maid who must obey both of you?" you let out your anger, you felt your tears out one by one from your eyes. You quickly wiped it and run to your room. Everyone at living room gaped with wide eyes. Jinki who the first one snapped out from gaped quickly rushed to your room.

 

Mr. Park sighed sadly, and Mrs. Park started to cry without sound. Mrs. Lee approached your mom and hug her. She patted her back. "It's okay, Sungmi. You can cry." your mom sobbed on Mrs. Lee shoulder. Chanyeol sighed, he don't like to see his mom cry. He walked upstair, he don't know which one your room and luckly he see Jinki was knocked a door with worried eyes. He approached Jinki.

"Hyung, where's Sunghye?"

"She locked herself." Jinki looked at Chanyeol and then looked at the door infront of him. "Sunghye, it's me Jinki. Let me in, Sunghye." He said as he knocked the door but no responed. He sighed "What should we do?" he asked Chanyeol.

"Let me try, hyung." Jinki shifted his body so Chanyeol can stood infront of your door. Chanyeol started to knocked the door "Saeng, It's oppa. Can you open this door?" still no responed. Chanyeol sighed, he turn around to see Jinki "I guess we must let her alone now. She need time to calm herself."

"But, she's crying, i want in her side now." Jinki said and try to knocked the door again but Chanyeol held his hand. "I know, hyung. But, she'll more angry if she felt bothered."

Jinki sighed and put down his hand. Chanyeol let go his hand and patted his shoulder. "Better, we go downstairs and talked with our parents." Chanyeol smiled and Jinki nodded. They walked downstairs.

 

 

"Jinki, how was Sunghye?" his mom asked him as she looked Jinki and Chanyeol sat back on the couch. Jinki lowered his head and sighed.

"She locked herself." There's a silent moment for a minutes until Jinki open his mouth "Mom, Mrs. Park, i guess we must cancel this wedding." everyone turn their face to him, shocked. He looked at them with firm eyes. "I mean, i still want to marry her. But, let me propose to her with my way. We don't need this arranged marriage. I'll make Sunghye fall for me and accept me." he said without blinked. He not lied, he want propose to you with his way. He didn't want forced you. And he didn't like if you accept this arranged marriage with forced. He want you to love him when you married with him.

Chanyeol smiled widely and hug Jinki "You're a real man, hyung. I'm happy my donsaeng will marry a great man." he broke a hug and patted Jinki's shoulder. Their parents smiled too. They really proud of him. Mr. Park approached him and Jinki quickly stood up. Mr. Park hug him. "I trust you, kid." he chuckled. Jinki beamed at him. He felt happy now. But, when he think about you, his smiled fadded.

"What's wrong Jinki?" his mom asked him as he sat back. Jinki looked at them.

"No, nothing." he fake-smiled. He lied, he think about you, he felt sad when see your tears. He really want to hug you now. But, he know that you need time to alone. He sighed. 

"So, what's your plan, hyung?" Chanyeol who sat next to Jinki asked him. Jinki looked at him, he started thinking but he didn't know what to do. He shook his head as an answered.

"You don't have? That means you must said thakyou to your handsome-brother-in-law." Chanyeol patted his chest and smiled widely. Jinki raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"You have plan?" Mr. Lee asked Chanyeol. And Chanyeol nodded eagerly. "Spill it." Mr. Lee said.

"Well, next week i'll go vacation with my friends to the beach. And i'll invite you and Sunghye so you can make her fall for you. I read from magazine that a girl can fall for a boy if they go to vacation. You can show your careness and your romantic side in there. How?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

Jinki's face lit up, his eyes grew wide and he smiled ear to ear. But suddenly his smiled fadded "It will okay if i join you and your friends? I dont want ruined your vacation with your friends." he said. Chanyeol chuckled and nodded his head.

"It's okay, hyung. My friends will happy if they met Sunghye's husband since they assume her as their dongsaeng." Chanyeol teasing Jinki. Jinki's face reddened and he hit Chanyeol's head lightly.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'm just kidding." he rubbed his head and stick out his tongue."But, don't tell this to Sunghye, okay? I'm sure she won't join if she know." he told Jinki and Jinki nodded understand.

Mrs. Lee calsped her hands and smiled happily "Okay. problems solved. I hope this plan will succeed." she said cheerfully. Mrs. Park smiled with her puffy eyes and Mr. Park rubbed her shoulder. They looked each other and smiled.

 

 

'I'll make you love me, Sunghye.' Jinki thought and smiled to himself.

 

 


ANNYEONG!^^

For you who forget who is Sungmi. she's your mother>.<

Comments and subscribe, guys!

And issue about Kris leaving EXO, i wish it just an our nightmare:( 

THANKYOUU<3

*bow to readers*