chapter 22

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 22

 

Author's POV

 

Today is the day your parents came to visit you at Jinki's house. You didn't know what to felt, happy or not care. But, deep inside your heart, you really can't waited to see your parents. Lastnight, Chanyeol told you that your dad will came too. It makes your heart thumped rapidly. Today is saturday, you don't have class, so did Jinki. You rubbed your eyes as you sat up from your bed. You took glanced at your clock, it's 8am now. You went up to your bathroom and do your daily business.

 

You walked downstairs and looked at Mr. Lee who sat at living room with his newspaper on his hand. You greet him and he greet you back with his famous soft smiled. You asked him where's Mrs. Lee and he told you that she's in the kitchen. You walked to kitchen and see Mrs. Lee with some maids was cooking happily. She wear pink apron, you smiled and greet her. She turn around and beamed at you "Sunghye, you already awake?" you nodded and approached her.

"There's something i can helped you, eomma?" you asked her.

"Uhm.. I guess no. But, can you wake Jinki up?" you nodded and walked out from kitchen towards Jinki's room.

You knocked his door, but no respond. You knocked again and again but still no respond. You shouted his name but he's not answered you. You shook your head, you thought that he's really really 'sleepy head'. You open the door and luckily the door not locked, you peek inside his room but no one in there. You go inside and looked around to find Jinki. "Where he is?" you talked to yourself as you heard someone turn on shower from his bathroom.

"Ah! He already awake." You nodded and walked out, but something caught your eyes at his study table. You approached his study table and found your key's room. You put it up and scanning the key. You surely sure that it is your key, you looked down and see there's one other key. You looked at it and thought that it is his key. In the other hand Jinki walked out from his bathroom, he already wear his clothes. You turn around to looked at him and glared.

Jinki startled to see you in his room "OMO! YAH! What are you doing, huh?" he gripped his chest, and then dry his hair with towel. His activity stopped as he looked at you held your key. His eyes grew wide, and his face become pale. "U-uhm i-i can explained it." he put down his towel and walked towards you.

"No need! How can you have my key? You stole it? You want to me at night?" you asked angrily to him. He quickly shook his head.

"NO! Not like that, Sunghye! I swear, i don't want to do that despicable thing. I just don't want you to locked yourself in your room. I thought if you sad you'll locked yourself in your room. I don't want that happened. I want in your side when you're sad. And i don't want something bad happened when you locked yourself. Just it." he explained to you, your anger fade away a little bit from your heart but you still glared at him. Without saying anything you rushed out from his room. Jinki sighed and sat on the edge of his bed. He held his head and ruffled his hair.

 

 

You closed your door and save your key in your drawer. You sighed. Honestly, when you heard his reason you felt touched a bit. You didn't know that he'll think like that. But you don't want to showed it to him. You walked out your room and go down to dining room. You entered dining room and see Mr. and Mrs. Lee sat at dining table, they smiled at you as you sat with them.

"Where's Jinki?" Mrs. Lee asked and when you want to answered her, Jinki entered dining table with guilty face. You didn't looked at him, you just stared at your empty plate. He sat opposite from you, He glanced at you. Looks like Mr. and Mrs. Lee can felt a weird tense from both of you, Mrs. Lee clapped her hands "Let's eat, kid." she said cheerfully. All of you started to eat, Mr. and Mrs. Lee try to break the tense but you and Jinki just eat silently. You finished your breakfast and stood up.

"I'm done. I want to do my homework now." you smiled at them and walked out from dining room. When you left, Jinki let out a heavy sighed.

"What happened with you and Sunghye, son?" Mr. Lee asked him. Jinki shook his head and continue eat his breakfast. Mrs. Lee sighed, she know that something happened with both of you,  she didn't like if she see you silent.

"Jinki-ah, i don't know what's wrong with you and Sunghye. But, please make her happy. Don't let her felt sad, she already have a sad life before she came to our house. So, you must make her happy with you, arraso?" Mrs. Lee told Jinki softly. Jinki looked at his mom and nodded. He told to himself to make you happy from now on.

 

 

It's afternoon, and you still stay in your room since breakfast. You just watched TV or text with your bestfriends on your bed. When you switched the channel you heard someone knocked your door. You told to who knocked to come in. Jinki peek his head inside your room, you see him and rolled your eyes.

"What are you doing, Sunghye?" he walked inside your room.

"You didn't see what am i doing? I guess you must check you eyes to hospital." you answered him sarcasticaly. He chuckled and sat at your couch.

"Why you're very rude, huh?" he joking and chuckled. You just rolled your eyes and not answered him. You continue switched the channel but none tvshow caught your eyes. You felt bored. Jinki notice that you bored as you keep switched the channel.

"Bored, huh? Do you want to go out? Uhm.. we can buy ice cream. There's ice cream parlor near here." you looked at him, you debate with your head, half of you want to go but half other you didn't want go with him.

 

 

 

"Is taste good?" Jinki asked you as you your vanilla ice cream, you nodded.

Yeah, now you sat at ice cream parlor with Jinki. You finally nodded when he asked you to go with him. You can't resist to eat ice cream since today is really hot. You walked here with Jinki and ordered both of your ice cream. Jinki paid for your ice cream.

You happily your ice cream "It's really yummy. I don't know there's ice cream parlor near our house." you looked at him. He smiled widely when you said 'our house' he grinned and daydream about you and him already married and have own house. You see ice cream on corner of his lips, you grabbed a tissue and wiped it. Jinki snapped out from his daydream and startled when he see you wiped his lips. His cheeks reddened, he want held your hand but you already pulled your hand to throw a tissue to trash can. "Let's go home." you stood up and walked out from ice cream parlor.

 

You walked back to Jinki's house and you see your family car infront of his house. You stopped at your track, Jinki stopped too and looked at you.

"What's wrong?" he asked you. He followed your gazed. "Isn't it your car? Let's go in." he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him. You pulled your arm and stopped again. Jinki turn around and looked at you with confused face. He remember that you hate your parents, his eyes softened, he held your hand "It's okay, I'm with you. Let's go in." He pulled you again and walked hand in hand with you.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Park." Jinki bow to them, you just stood beside him and avoiding your parents eyes. Your family and his parents looked at both of your hand. Chanyeol's eyes wide and chuckled. Jinki frowned, he followed their gazed and he realized his hand still  held your hand, he quickly let go of your hand and rubbed his back neck.

"Nice to meet you, Jinki. I'm Sunghye's dad." he smiled at Jinki and then he looked at you "Sunghye, how are you?" he asked you.

 


 

ANNYEONG!!!^^

CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC WITH LUHAN : My Ice Angel

THANKYOU FOR ALL MY SUBBIES AND WHO COMMENT THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU<3

FOR YOU WHO HAVEN'T SHOW YOURSELF TO ME, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS. I DON'T BITE :3

THANKYOUUU<3

*bow to readers*