chapter 11

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 11

 

Your POV

 

I wake up earlier 'cause i don't want Jinki come in to my room again. I walked downstairs with sleepy eyes.

"Oh Miss, you're already awake? We'll prepared your breakfast." a maid bow to me. "Thankyou" i rubbed my eyes. I walked towards the yard to have a fresh air. 'Wuah they have a swimming pool. Since i can't swim, my parents not make a swimming pool in my house.'

I sat on the swing and close my eyes.

 'I'm rarely get this fresh air in the morning 'cause my sleepy head of course, i prefer choose to sleep until 10am unless i have a class in the morning.'

I felt someone presence beside me, i open my eyes and cocked my head "Omo! You surprising me. What do you want?!" i gripped my chest and looked at Jinki with annoyed.

"Nothing." he smiled at me but it makes me scared 'What is he planned now? I must beware.' i shifted my body away from him. He notice it.

"Why? Are you scared at me?" he smirked at me.

"WHAT?! No! I never scared of anything." he chuckled "Are you sure, Miss?" he leaning closer to me. I'm try to not move my body so he'll think that i'm not scared of him. "You are not scared?" he leaning close to me more and more until our face just a few inch away. He smirked.

"Miss, your breakfast- Omona! I'm sorry, i'm interrupt you, Master, Miss." a maid bow and rushed away. Both of us just stared blankly and Jinki quickly pulled his body away "Let's go breakfast." he said without looking at me and go towards dining table.

I cupped my cheeks "What's wrong with me?" i remebered his smirked 'He's cool. Yah! What are you thinking, Sunghye?!' i ruffled my hair. "Maybe i must take a bath so my brain will washed too."

 


 

Jinki's POV

 

'Why the air suddenly feel hot when she's around me? Aish what's wrong with me?!' i see her walked to dining table, she sat opposite to me. I pretend not to care but i'm always stole a glanced to her 'What's wrong with you, eyes? Why you always glanced at her?' i bite my bread while closing my eyes tight.

"What's wrong with you, Jinki? Is the bread not taste good?" my mom asked me, i looked at her then i looked at Sunghye who looks not care.

"Uhm nothing. I'll go now, mom." i stood but stopped by my mom voice "Wait, son. Sunghye, you have a class too, right? You can go with Jinki." 

'What is my mom planning?! Aish.' i rolled my eyes.

"Uhm no, it's okay eomma, i can ride a bus." she said. "Your university is far from here, Sunghye. You'll late if you ride a bus. You must go with Jinki. It's okay, Jinki?" they're looking at me.

"Uhm yeah." i try to looks cool. My mom pulled Sunghye from her seat and dragged her to my car. I get in to my car and drove off to our university.

"You can drop me at bus stop before our university." i raised an eyebrow when i heard her. "Before you told me i'll do that, Miss." i said and she rolled her eyes. But, when we're arrived at bus stop i don't stopped my car.

"Yah! You missed the bus stop!" she told me while she looked at the bus stop behind us. I smirked "Oh i'm sorry, I forgot."

"Aish. You can drop me here. Stop the car. Now!" she looked at me. "I don't obey anyone else except my parents." i still drove with calmly.

"WHAT ARE-" before she can protest i cut her off "We're here." she looked outside and sartled "Why we're already here?! I don't want go out from here. I don't want anyone see i'm go with YOU!" she crossed her arms.

"Okay, you can wait here until the sun burn you inside the car. It's your choice." i smirked at her and then get out of my car. I  walked away but then i turn my body to looked at her, she still sat inside my car 'Aish this girl.'

I walked to her door, and open it. "Hurry get out from my car." i grabbed her arm. She try to let her arm go but i tighten my grip. "Okay i'll get out. Let me go now." she get out from my car and still try to let her arm go. When i want to close the door behind her she step aside so my body didn't touched her. I notice it and smirked. I held her shoulder and push her to my car. Her eyes become wide. I leaning closer to her, i see her lips 'Holy crap! I want to tasted it.' i gulped and try to come closer again when suddenly...

"Ouch! Yah! What are you doing?! Why you always stomped my feet?!" i rubbed my feet. "Because, you're annoying me, ert!" she rushed away from me, but i can see her pink cheeks before she turn around 'Is she blushed?' my thought ruined by someone shouted.

"Yah hyung!" Key run towards me "Am i not wrong? Am i hallucinating now? Who are you? Are you my real hyung? Where did you hide my Jinki hyung?!" he shook my arm.

"What do you mean, Key?" i looks confused and shoved his hand.

"That girl! Why she's with you? Why you looks like want to kiss her?! What's going on? Are you fallin' in love with our enemy? Or... don't say that she's your girlfriend now. Oh my God, hyung! Are you have a fever?!" Key put his hand in my forehead.

"CAN YOU STOP TALKING, KEY?!" i shoved his hand again.

"You're not have a fever. And you're not drunk. So, why you with her before? Tell me, hyung!" he shook my arm again.

"Okay okay, i'll tell you. But, not now. We're gonna late, Key." i walked away from him to my class.

"You must tell me later, hyung. I'll wait you in cafetaria. Don't run from me!" he warn me and i just waved my hand.

 


 

Author's POV

 

"Oh Yunna, why you're alone? Where's your friends?" Taemin stood beside Yunna.

"Oh they're still in their class." Yunna said "Ahjumma, is my ordered was done?" Yunna asked so she can get her food and leave.

"You're eat alone?" Taemin asked again and then ordered too.

"Yes."

"Uhm.. you can join with me and my hyung." Taemin smiled at her. "No. Thankyou." Yunna grab her food and walked away. Taemin quickly grab his food too and run towards Yunna "Well, if you don't want join with me. Let me join with you." Yunna looked at taemin with annoyed face "I don't eat with a guy."

"Why?" Taemin pulled a seat beside Yunna. "Sunbae, my friends will be here in a few minutes. You can leave."

"Hey, don't call me sunbae!" he said stubbornly and still sat with her.

"Yah! Taemin-ah, why you not eat with us?" Key shouted from across cafetaria. "When Jinki hyung and Jonghyun hyung came, i'll move to there, hyung." Taemin shouted back. Key looks annoyed but he let Taemin lunch with Yunna.

"Key, did you think that Taemin likes that girl?" Minho nudged Key.

"I guess. But, i don't want my baby Taemin fallin' in love. He'll ignored me then." Key sighed. "Eyy, don't be like this. We want to look him happy, right?" Minho patted Key.

"Oh you're right, yeobo." Key link his arm to Minho. "Yah! Go away!" he shoved Key hand. "Aish. Why everyone always shoved me today. Oh! Minho i've a gossip." Key looked at Minho with his grinned.

"I'm not a gossip girl like you, Key. I'm not interested." Minho waved his hand in front of his face "But, it's about our hyung. Our Jinki hyung."

Minho looked at him with curious face "You're interested now?" Key raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"It's because about our hyung. What's wrong with him?" Minho asked pretend not interested.

"I see Jinki hyung almost kiss a girl!" Key whispered.

"WHAT?!" Minho shouted with wide eyes. "Yes! And guess who'll he kiss." Key whispered again.

"Who?!" Minho looks more curious now. "Sunghye! His enemy!"

"WHAT?!" Minho looks like a real gossip girl now.

 

In the other hand, Taemin was try to chatting with Yunna but Yunna always answered him with short answer.

"Yunna, am i have a mistake to you?"

Yunna looked at him "What do you mean?"

"Why you looks ignoring me? Am i have a mistake?"

"No, you don't have a mistake to me. I just don't like talk to a guy." Yunna spooned her rice.

"Why?" Taemin curious. "It's not your business, Taemin." there's a silent moment. Yunna looked up to Taemin. He smiled widely at her. "W-what's wrong? There's rice in my face?" Yunna rubbed her face to find anything strange but nothing on her face.

"No, it's because you call me Taemin without sunbae just now. I'm happ-" Taemin was cut off because he heard Minho shouted across the cafetaria. Taemin looked at him 'What's wrong with them?' he thought and when he want to continue his sentences Yunna's friends come to their table.

"Yunna, why you eat with him?" Hansul asked, eyed Taemin. Taemin greeted them but they're just nodded. 'Maybe i must go to hyung's table. It's so cold in here.' he thought.

"Yunna, i'll go to-" and again, he was cut off by Jonghyun "Taemin-ah where are you going? Let's eat in here." he put his food on the table.

"What?! What are you doing? You can find another table in there." Hansul pointed at the other cafetaria's side.

"I want in here." He sat and pulled Taemin to his seat again.

"Geez! Annoying! Let's go from here." Hansul pulled you and Yunna to another table.

"What a rude girl." Jonghyun shook his head "But, i like it." he added.

"Yah! Why you two sat in here? Key and Minho was in there." Jinki suddenly appeared and pointed at Key and Minho who still enjoyed their gossip time.

"I want lunch with Hansul before. But, she leave me." Jonghyun looked at Hansul table in the corner cafetaria. Jinki laughed and take a seat beside Jonghyun "Don't shoot her too fast, Jjong. She's different with other girls who you dating before." Jonghyun nodded.

"Yah! Why you not eat with us?" Key shouted from his table. "Yah! Jinki hyung! Don't try to run from me. You must explain to me. Come here, hurry up!"

"Yah! Since when you dare to command me? Both of you, come here now!" Jinki shouted back. Key and Minho just can obey him.

They're take a seat "So hyung, tell me now. What's going on with you and her?" Key asked impatient.

"Her? Who? What's going on?" Jonghyun looks interested.

"Okay, i'll tell you guys. But, don't asked too much. And don't cut me!" Jinki said firmly and they're nodded.

"My future wife who my mom introduce to me is that rude girl. She's Sunghye."

"WHAAAAT?!!!!!!" 

 


 

Hello everyone!!!^^

Please comments and subscribe, neh?

THANKYOUUUUU<3

*bow to readers*