chapter 21

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 21

 

Author's POV

 

"So, when your wedding?" Chanyeol asked you as he slice his chocolate cake. He looked at you with playful eyes. In the other hand, Baekhyun eyes grew wide.

"You want to married? With who? Are you dumped me?!" Baekhyun playful-glared at you, you rolled eyes and hit Chanyeol arm. "Looks, you make him mad at me, oppa. Chill Baek oppa, i'll always with you." all of you laughed at your joke. It's 6pm now, you asked Chanyeol to have dinner with you at Jinki house, he agreed. You walked out from cafe and waved goodbye to Hansul, she still have to worked until 10pm. Yunna go home with Baekhyun since her home is near with Baekhyun home. You separated with Baekhyun and Yunna.

 

"Tell me about your fiancee. Mom told me that he's older than me, it's true?" Chanyeol focused at the road.

"He's not my fiancee. Yeah, he's your hyung. So, you must respected him, arraso?" you said with firm tone.

"Eyy, you act like you're his wife." Chanyeol chuckled as you felt your phone vibrated. You took your phone from your bag and unlock your phone. There's one new message from Jinki. You raised your eyebrows.

 

To : Rude girl^^

Sunghye, where are you? I'm at Key's house. You want go home with me?

 

To : Annoying guy

No, i'm on my way to your house now.

 

To : Rude girl^^

Okay, i'll go home now. Wait me~~^^

 

You chuckled at his cuteness. You put back your phone to your bag again and looked outside, smiled. Chanyeol glanced at you and grinned mischievous.

"Eyy looks, who's happy in here?" he poked your waist with his right hand but still focused drove. You covered your waist and glared at him try to held your smiled. "Yah! Focused!" you shouted at him but he laughed.

 

 

"Eomma, i'm home. My oppa is here too." you shouted from main door and walked to living room with Chanyeol. Mrs.Lee rushed to both of you, she smiled widely when she looked at Chanyeol.

"Omo! You're so tall, Chaniee~ Aigoo, i miss you." she pinched his cheeks as he leaned down to hug her. "I miss you too, ahjumma~ Last time we meet is when i'm 6 years old, right? You came when i'm sick."

You looked at them confused, you didn't know that both of them have met before. You frowned at them when someone sang from main door. "Mom, I'm homee~~~" Jinki walked to living room and looked at three of you, he blinked and stopped at his track.

"Oh Jinki! Come here, he's Chanyeol. Your will-be-brother-in-law." she dragged Jinki to Chanyeol. Chanyeol bowed at him and smiled widely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung. I'm Chanyeol, Sunghye's oppa." She take out his hand to Jinki, Jinki blinked at his hand and then shaked it. "Oh annyeonghaseyo, i'm Jinki." he smiled sheepishly.

You still confused with this situation, when is Chanyeol meet Mrs. Lee? And if they have meet before why Jinki haven't meet Chanyeol before?. You frowned and unknownigly Jinki frowned too, he confused at your confused face. Mrs. Lee realised at both of your face, she quickly dragged three of you to sat in couch. You sat beside Chanyeol and opposite to Jinki.

"I know you're confused, Sunghye." she smiled at you "When Chanyeol still 6 years old kid, he'd sick. He's sick when you're not home at that time, you go camp with your school. And your parents busy too at that time, so your mom asked my help to take care of him. I came to your house alone, so Jinki haven't meet Chanyeol before." she told us and Chanyeol nodded. You're understand now, you nodded. You thought that Mrs. Lee is very very kind-hearted, you really likes her like your own mom.

"Now, you guys go to bath while i prepared dinner, okay?" she stood and Chanyeol followed her "I'll help you, ahjumma." he said.

Jinki looked at you as you looked at him, you quickly looked away. He chuckled and walked upstairs. Then, you looked at his clothes, that's shirt same with a guy who shouted at the cafe. Your eyes grew widely, you realized that he's the one who shouted at the cafe. You shook your head 'That's the reason why i felt like i know who shouted at the cafe. Pabo guy.'  you walked upstairs and go to bath.

 

 

You walked to dining table to greeted by Mrs. Lee and Chanyeol. You sat beside Chanyeol but he stood up and walked around dining table to sat opposite from you. You frowned at him, you sniffed your armpit but it smell good since you barely finished take a bath. You're not smell, so why Chanyeol didn't want to sat beside you, you thought as Jinki entered dining room.

"Hyung, you can sat beside Sunghye." Chanyeol said and grinned. Jinki smiled widely and quickly sat beside you, you rolled your eyes. 'Aish. That's why he didn't want to sat beside me.' you huffed and put a beef to your plate.

"You must eat vegetable too, Sunghye." Jinki put a carrot stir fry to your plate. You give him a small smiled to thank him. He smiled back to you and started eat. You heard giggles and you sure it's Mrs. Lee and Chanyeol. You try to ignored it and started eat. You realized that there's wasn't Mr. Lee. You asked Mrs. Lee and she said that Mr. Lee will be back home late. You nodded and continue eat.

"Chaniee, do you want to sleepover in here? You can sleep with Jinki." Mrs. Lee said and Jinki nodded. Chanyeol smiled at them, he suddenly have an evil-great-idea. He smirked at you and you blinked at him. You have bad feeling with his smirked.

"How if i sleep at Jinki hyung's room and Jinki hyung sleep with Sunghye at her room?" he said calmly. Your eyes open widely, Jinki choked as he was drink, he wiped his mouth with his back palm. "W-what?" he stuttered.

"Good idea, Chaniee~ Since they'd sleep together before, i think it's okay to sleep together again." Mrs. Lee winked at you and you blushed at her. Jinki try to defend himself but Chanyeol cut him off.

"WHAT?! They'd sleep together? Wow saengie, you're already grown up now." he shook his head, and act like a father to you. You rolled your eyes and kicked his leg under the table but you kicked the wrong person.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jinki rubbed his leg and frowned at you. You panicked and said sorry for nth times.  He smiled at you sincerity as he said "It's okay."

"Both of you looks cute together." Chanyeol chuckled but earned a glared from you. Jinki chuckled too "Really? You're a second person who think like that." he smiled sheepishly to Chanyeol.

"Oh Chan, if you still want to sleep at my room you can have that, i'll sleep with Sunghye." Jinki said like you never exist on his house, you glared at him and kicked his leg again.

"Aw! What's wrong with you? Why you like to kicked me, huh?" he rubbed his leg.

"I don't want sleep with you!" You give him a horror face with fire in your eyes, he looked at you with fear like a lost puppy.

"Ahahaha. I'm sorry hyung, i can't sleepover in here tonight. But, tomorrow i'll came here again with my parents." he looked at you and smiled. He know that you have a bad relationship with your parents. And as a nice-big-brother he want you to have a good relationship with your parents. When you heard what Chanyeol said, you stopped glared at Jinki, your eyes grew wide but full of sad. You want meet them so badly, but half of you want to avoiding them.

Jinki looked at your suddenly-change-face, he felt worried. He really want to held your hand or your hair but he can't. He just looked at you with worried eyes.

 

 


 

HELLO^^

No romantic scene in here, I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyy>.<

Uhm guys, can you please subscribe and comments? You can comments anything, you can give me advice too. I'm so glad if you give me a comment hehehe

THANKYOUU<3

*bow to readers*