chapter 19

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 19

 

Author's POV

 

After SHINee bid goodbye to Lee's family and you, you walked to backyard and sat at the swing. You swings as you closed your eyes, suddenly you felt something fell on your lap. You open your eyes and see a big spider on your lap, you scream from your lung and try to shove the spider as you heard someone laughed hard. You looked up.

"It's just a toy, Sunghye. HAHAHAHA." Jinki walked towards you and take the spider from your lap. You stared at him blankly, and when you realized it's just a toy you glared at him.

"It's not funny!" you give him an annoyed look. He still laughed and wiped his tears from laughed hard.

"Aigoo, your face. HAHAHAHA. You're so cute." Jinki ruffled your hair. Your cheeks pinked when you heard he said cute. You shove his hand and fix up your hair.

"What do you want, huh?! If you just want to teased me, better you go or i'll punch your face!" you raised your fist. Jinki chuckled and shook his head, he sat with you at the swing.

"No, we must do our research. Let's started today." you rolled your eyes and slightly nodded. Jinki smiled widely and left. You looked at his back when he go to inside house 'Why he left me?' you shrugged and swings. Not wait any longer Jinki back with notebook in his right hand and a pen in his left hand. He sat next to you and open his notebook. You raised an eyebrow to him "What are you doing?"

"Do our research of course. Now, tell me your feelings. What's makes you happy? What's makes you sad? What's makes angry?" he asked you.

"The answer of last question is YOU." you emphasize word 'you' and pointed at him. He shocked and pointed at himself "ME?! How can i makes you angry?!" he pouted.

"You always teased and bothered me. It's makes me angry and want to break your neck." you glared at him and Jinki covered his neck, looked at you with fear eyes. "YAH! Why you are so sadistic? I doubt you are a girl."

"Yeah i'm a sadistic girl. Better you watch your back if you makes me angry, arraso?!" Jinki quickly nodded like 5 years old boy who scared of his mother.

"Okay, don't divert the talk. Now, tell me what's your feelings." he said and ready to write.

"Why must i tell you? Just write whatever you want, i'm sure Mr. Choi didn't know."

"No! You must tell me, i want to know your feeling. So, i'll know how to make you happy." you blinked at him "A-and i'll know how to sing infront of happy or sad person." Jinki quickly added and rubbed his back neck. He still scared to showed his feeling for you. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"I'm happy if i eat my favorite food, sleep with my blanket, and do extreme activity. I'm sad if my parents ignored me. And i'm angry if you bothered me. The end."

"I need details, Sunghye." Jinki sighed. "Maybe i must tell my feelings first and after i tell you, you must tell me the details!" he looked at you. You mumble "Hmm"

"I'm felt happy if i eat friedchicken, i really love friedchicken. When first time i eat friedchicken i felt like i'm in heaven, i guess friedchicken is a food from heaven. I'm really selfish about friedchicken, i don't want to share my friedchicken to other people. I even want to marry friedchicken." you chuckled heard what he said. "When you want to live in here i scared if you're a chicken maniac like me. But, i guess now i'll share my chicken with you." you felt something inside your heart as you smiled a little and Jinki looked up at the sky, he didn't dare to looked at you. "I told my mom that my girlfriend is my friedchicken and she immediately drag me to a mental hospital." you laughed hard and Jinki smiled widely. "I'm felt happy too if i see people who i loved happy."

"Uhm.. my sadness is... Ah! If i can't eat friedchicken and see people who i loved sad."

"Just it? You not sad when you uhm.. something like, break up with your girlfriend?" you asked him.

"I've never had girlfriend before, i don't really like girl-" Jinki was cut off by you "YOU DON'T LIKE GIRL?! YOU'RE A GAY?! I'LL MARRY A GAY?!!!! OH MY GOD!!!" you holding your head, shocked.

"YAH! I'M NOT GAY!!! OH! So, you want marry with me?!!" Jinki asked excited. Your eyes widened when you realized what you said.

"I-i.. Aish! Forget it, i don't mean that." you looked away from him.

Jinki chuckled "Okay, back to our research. I don't really like girls because girls around me is so irritating, they're always try to seduce me, it's really disgusting. They're even still approched me and clingy to me when i shoved them. I hate that type and i hate spoiled girl too. Oh that's the reason why i felt angry. I think we can't finished this research if i tell you about my whole feelings, so i'll stop in here. Now it's your turn."

"Hey, i haven't write your feelings in my notebook. Let me take my notebook first, okay?" you walked to your room and take your notebook and a pen. You walked back to backyard and sat next to Jinki. "Can you repeat what you said before?"

"WHAT?! Repeat?! So, from earlier you not listen to me?! And now i must repeat that? It's so exhausting!" he glared at you and you chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. Why you so chatty?!" you rolled your eyes and started write about his feeling. Jinki looked at you and he smiled at your serious face. You realized when Jinki stared at you, you looked up at him "What?"

"Nothing." he shook his head and smiled at you. You rolled your eyes and continue write. You finished your research and closed your notebook.

"Now, it's your turn." Jinki said excited. You rolled your eyes and think what must you said first.

"I felt happy when i do what makes me happy, i really like extreme activity i want bungee jumping or skydiving so i can scream shamlessly and it's make me feel better. And i really happy if i play with my bestfriends."

"How about your boyfriend?" Jinki asked you, you shook your head "I don't have boyfriend."

"Your ex?" he asked you again. "I don't have too." you answered. "So, who's guy who take a picture with you in your phone?" Jinki asked AGAIN.

"It's my brother. Can you please let me finished to tell you my feelings? Oh! How did you know i have picture with Chanyeol oppa?! You open my phone without my permission?!"

"O-oh its because i want to... Okay, i'm sorry. I'll never do that again. I promise." he raised his pinky finger but you just ignored him and folded your arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't mad at me pleaseeeeeeee!!" he kneeling infront of you and clapped his hand. You rolled your eyes "No!"

"I don't want move from here if you not forgive me." he looked at you in the eyes and you see his serious eyes. You click your tongue "Okay okay. Get up now."

"THANKYOU, SUNGHYE!" Jinki try to hug you but you pushed him away with annoyed face "I'm sorry." Jinki sheepishly chuckled and rubbed his back neck. "Okay, continue~~~ now, tell me your sadness." he sat back at the swing.

"I felt sad just because of my parents. Just it. And i'm felt angry because my parents too or because someone always bothered me." you squinted at him. Jinki ignored your squinted and tilted his head "What's wrong with your parents?" he asked softly.

"They're forget about me, they're ignored me, they're prefer choose their job than me. And maybe they're forget that they have a daughter." suddenly you felt anger in your heart. You clench your fist very hard, it's hurt your hand but you don't mind it. You try to not let out your tears. You really hate when you think about your parents. You hate when they're never there for you. And you really hate when you felt like this, you love your parents but you felt disappointed at them too. You felt a hand on your fist, you looked down and see Jinki's hand above your hand. You looked up and see his worried eyes.

"Don't hurt yourself." he said with sincere and try to pry your fist. He hold your hand "You can cry if you want, i'll be here to be your good listener and to comfort you." when he said that, your tears stream down your face and he tightened his hold.

 


HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Guys, you know what?! SHINee will come to my country on june!!!!! OHMYGOD!! I hope i can come to their concert>.<

Boring chapter? I'm sorry!

 

Where are you guys? Jinki is looking for you, please show yourself to him and me, okay?

Please subscribe and comments, neh?^^

THANKYOUU<3

*bow to readers*