chapter 17

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 17

 

Author's POV

 

"So, what are you doing in her room, hyung?" Key crossed his arms. All of SHINee are in your room now. They're get in to your room because Mrs.Lee told them that Jinki is in your room. And when they're see your door open, they're entered without knocked or permission. When Key shouted to Jinki, you and Jinki shocked by their arrival. Now, you and the rest of SHINee sat in your room. Key, Taemin and Minho sat in your bench, Jonghyun sat in your study table and you and Jinki sat in your bed. They're looked at you and Jinki with curious face. You know that they're must be thinking you and Jinki doing 'something' in your room. You rolled your eyes at Key's question.

"We're want to do our research, Key. And why you guys in here? Why you not telling me before you guys came here?" he asked back.

"Well, i think this hyung is not want us to come to his house anymore. Let's go back." Key stood and walked to the door. "Eyyy~ i don't mean like that, umma~~ sit back pleaseee~~" Jinki grabbed Key arm and pulled him to sat in your bed. Key glared at you and Jinki. You rolled your eyes and looked away. "Hyung, since you likes her you forget wit-" Key was cut off as Jinki covered his mouth. "Aigoo, what do you mean, huh?" Jinki smiled widely but his eyes glared at Key with horror. You looked confused at two guy beside you. You heard what Key said but you didn't understand what and who is he talking about.

"Better we talked in my room." Jinki stood still covered Key's mouth. The rest stood too. "Sunghye, we started our research tomorrow, okay?" he said and walked to the door.

"Hm.." you nodded without said anything. When SHINee go out from your room, you lay down on your bed and listening your iPod again. You remembered Jinki's voice and you smiled. As you realized you smiled you quickly shook your head "What's wrong with me?!" you ruffled your hair and turn up the volume as you closed your eyes.

 

 

"Yah! How can you said that i likes her in front of her?! You're really my BESTfriend, Key." Jinki said sarcastic.

"Because i'm your bestfriend therefore i talk like that in front of her. It'll make you easier, hyung." Key throw his body to Jinki's bed. Jinki rolled his eyes. He admitted now that he likes you. Just likes not love. Not yet. He realized that he likes you when he don't want you looks so sad, he want to know your problem, he want to see your smile, he want chatting with you every hour. It's his first time he's being like this, being naughty in front of a girl, and it's his first time too to want to know about girl problem.

"I don't need your help if you help with that way. I don't want her to know now, not yet. It's not the right time. And i want her to know from my own mouth." Jinki said and sat in his couch.

"Wuaaah, since when our clumsy hyung become a romantic person?" Jonghyun grinned. Jinki just smiled and leaning his head in couch back, he stared up the ceiling "I learn from drama." he chuckled. "WHAT?! You watch drama? Since when?? I thought you just want to watch how to cook friedchicken." Key's eyes bulged.

"Since i want to know about love. You know, i'm just curious about it." he looked at Key.

"Yeah, i'm curious about it too." Taemin said while he stared at the wall.

"You're still a baby, Taemin. I don't give you permission to fallin' in love." Key glared at him. He always like an umma if it about Taemin. Taemin dropped his shoulders disappointed. Minho who sat beside Taemin patted his shoulders "But, i give you permission, Taemin. Only if you fallin' in love with the right person." Taemin smiled widely "Of course i'll fallin' in love with the right person."

"Yah! Yeobo, why you not unified with me?" Key pouted and the rest rolled their eyes. "Stop called me 'yeobo'." Minho made a face.

"Oh shut up you guys. You haven't answered me. Why you all come to my house now?" Jinki looked at his friends. He felt annoyed, why his friends come when he was have a good moment with you. He want to be with you much longer. He want to sing for you so your sadness will fade away. He want hastily started the research so he'll know your feeling. But, his best-annoying-friend unexpectedly came and shouted at him, ruined the good moment.

"We just want to take you to the bar. It's saturday! We must having fun." Jonghyun said eagerly. 

"Now? It's still afternoon! It's really freak if we go to the bar in afternoon." Jinki shook his head disagree to go to bar. "Not now, hyung. We go later, in the night." Minho said.

"Oh.. So, what must we do now?" Jinki asked to them. They're thinking and Taemin flick his thumb and index finger "Aha! I've an idea!" the hyungs looked at him. "Let's play playstation!" he smiled widely and the hyungs shook their head "such a kiddos, but, it's not a bad idea. Let's play!" Key walked towards drawer under the tv and take two playstation stick. "So, who want to play against me?" he smirked and the rest started struggle to get the sticks. Key raised his hand "STOP! Let's determine by scissors paper rock." they're play and the winner is Minho and Jinki.

"HA! I win! Let's play, Minho." Jinki sat in front of the tv with Minho and started play. And the other three just lay on the bed. Jonghyun sang, Taemin played with his phone, and Key watch Jinki and Minho play.

It's already 3 hour they're play but Key haven't play it once. He felt annoyed and bored. Now, is Taemin and Jonghyun turn. "Yah! why you play so long?" Key kicked Taemin back lightly. "HYUNG! Don't do that! I'll lose." Taemin shifted his position away from Key so he can't kicked by Key. "Aish. I'm bored. Hyung, can i use your kitchen? i want to make something." he said to Jinki who was reading a comic. Jinki just mumble without take his eyes from his comic. Key rolled his eyes and walked downstairs towards the kitchen.

 

Key entered the kitchen and he surprised to see you in there. You wear a blue apron while reading a cake recipe. There's two maid too who want to help you, since you not really good at cooking so you need the maid help. Key approached you and the maids. "What are you doing?" he asked with monotone.

You startled and looked up at him, you rolled your eyes "It's not your business." you looked back at your recipe try to know what must you do. He looked at the recipe too "WUAH! You want to bake a cake? I can bake it!" he said happily. Key is really love cook, he forget about his hatred to you and snatch the recipe.

You blinked confused 'Why he's so happy?' you frowned at him, you think that he would ruin your cake or put a poison in your cake but when you see his happy face you reassured yourself that he won't ruin your cake. You stood in there with the maids watching him put an apron and started to find the ingredients.

"Yah! What are you doing? Help me find the flour." you and the maids quickly move. The maid giving him a flour from the closet above the stove. "Ah! Thankyou! Let's started! And you Sunghye, if you want to know how to bake a good cake you must help me." He said raised a mixer and pointed at you. You quickly nodded. You want to learn how to bake a cake and since you don't have nothing to do, you try to bake a cake. You're really happy that's someone want to help you and teaching you although he's your enemy.

You and Key bake a cake with good mood even sometimes you must debate with him but in the end he'll win from you. You obey him if he told you to mix the flour and egg, or when he told you to find ingredients. With irritated face you do what he told you, you don't like when someone command you, but you can't disobey this nagging-ahjumma-guy because he have a scary eyes when you try to disobey him. You learn much from him and the maids just watch both of you, sometimes they're helped when Key asked them.

 

You and Key was decorate the cake when suddenly someone entered the kitchen. "Yah! What are you doing?!" Jinki frowned. Key startled and the cream out from the line of the cake. "Aish hyung! You ruined the decorate!" Key glared. You looked at the cake and then glared to Jinki too. Jinki approached both of you and shoved Key away from you "Yah hyung, what's wrong with you?! i won't snatch her from you. Don't worry." Key rolled his eyes. Jinki quickly looked at you and then hit Key's head lightly "Yah! What are you talking about, huh?" he asked Key.

You didn't understand with their conversation. You looked back at your cake "Jinki, you ruined my cake! You must be responsible!" You glared at him. "It's still looks good, the cream only out of line a little." he said scanning the cake."But, i want a perfect cake!" you crossed your arms while Key and the maids try to fixed the cake "It's looks perfect. If you sell it, i'll buy it with high price." Jinki wriggled his eyebrows.

"I don't want sell it to you!" you stick out your tongue. Key chuckled. "Aigoo, you guys looks cute together." he smiled mischievous.

"WHAAATT?!!" you and Jinki said in unison and then looked each other.

 


 

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!

How is it? I hope you guys like this chapter>.< too long or too short?

And for all my subbies, i love youuuuuu *hug one by one*

And for the other, please subscribe and comments, neh?^^

THANKYOUUUUU<3

*bow to readers*