chapter 6

Cold Outside Naughty Inside

CHAPTER 6

 

Your POV

 

Now it's 2 days after that accident with that annoying guys, and thanks God i haven't see them around me. But today i've must join with his music class at Mr. Choi's class. Honestly, i really didn't want to attend the class. But, Mr. Choi was already warn me to attend his class. If not, i'll get detention and i don't want to get detention for many times. 'I have no choice.' i rubbed my temples.

I sat at dining table and just stared at the air. "What's wrong with you, Sunghye?" my mom sat opposite to me. "Nothing." i still stared the air.

"You can tell me. What happened?" my mom looked at me with curious face. "Nothing. By the way, why you're at home? I thought you're in Japan with dad." i drink my milk.

"I'm back home because today is your last day sleep in here. Do you remember what i said to you a few days ago? About introduce my friend's son." my mom still looked at me.

"HUH?! Tomorrow i'll leave this house?! It's already one week? Why so fast? I must packing when i back from my campus then." i said.

"Yeah." Suddenly my mom's eyes looks sad, she's stared at an empty plate.

"What's wrong, mom? I thought you'll happy if i live with them." i asked her when i see her sad expression.

"Nothing. I just feel sad because i'll rarely see you."

"If i'm not live with them you still rarely see me, mom. You just always see your laptop." i give her flat face and sipped my milk.

"Why you always talking like that, Sunghye? Why you looks really hate me? Are you really hate me?" i just looked away from her and not answered her. "What should i do for make you forgiving me?" She's reached my hand. I looked at our hands. "Tell me, Sunghye. What should i do? I'll do it for you." my mom squeezed my hand.

"Leave your job." i looked straight at her eyes.

"What?! I can't, Sunghye." she shook her head "Why? We already have enough money. Dad's company is really enough for us, mom." i released my hand from her.

"But, i can't leave it just like that. I developed this business from zero until now. It's not easy to leave it like that. Please understand me, Sunghye." my mom reached my hand again and hold it tight.

"So, you prefer choose your job than your daughter?" i hold my anger.

"NO! No, of course! I definitely choose you than my job, Sunghye." my mom sighed "Okay, i'll leave my job but, not now. Please let me developed this business for awhile and then i'll give it to you."

"I don't need that, mom. You can give that to oppa." i released my hand from her and stood from my seat "I'll go, mom. Bye." i walked past her and heard her sighed.

 


 

I entered the class. I look at the back row, there is annoying guy. I rolled my eyes and directly looked away. I sat, then Hansul turn around to looked at me "I just know that 'nagging ahjumma' is one class with us. When i entered the class he's looking at me with hatred eyes. I really want to punch him!" she's whispered to me. "So, why you not punch him? I'll help you." i whispered back.

"I will! But, it's not the right time. I scared if Mr. Choi came and see me when i punch that 'nagging ahjumma', he will give me detention."

"Ah you're right! I don't want to get detention again." Hansul nodded "We'll wait until break time, and started the war with him, yep?" Hansul asked me with confidence.

"Yeah, we will." i smirked with her.

"Good morning, class" Mr. Choi open the door and greet us.

"Good morning, sir!" all students greet him back.

"Okay, class started! If anyone didn't want to listen my class, you can leave now." no one of the students dare to talk even move our finger.

So, the class started with peace. 'He's a teacher or a soldier? Why there should be a teacher like him?' i thought, i looked at the board pretend listen to Mr. Choi class.

The class goes well. Now, it's break time. I tidy up my things. Hansul turn her body face to me "Sunghye, maybe we can started the war next time. Because, Yunna is waiting for us in cafetaria now." she showed her phone in front of my face so i can read Yunna's message. "Okay, I'm hungry too anyways." i said.

we stood from our seat and walked to the door when suddenly someone cut my path and bumping my shoulder "Ouch. YAH! Where's your eyes, huh?!"

He's who bumping me turn around and give me his smirked "In here!" he pointed his eyes.

"YOU?! What's your problem, huh?!" i pointed him. "Nothing." he smirked again. 

"Come on Sunghye. We don't need to talk with him." Hansul try to dragged me but i released my arm from her. "No! I must give him a lessons." i approached him and grabbed his collar shirt "What do you want, huh?!" i asked him. Our face is really close.

"YAH! What are you doing, silly girl?!" someone asked me and pulled that annoying guy away from me.

"YAH! Dont call her like that!" Hansul approached me and stood beside me 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" a tall guy asked annoying guy with two guys behind him. 

"YOU?!" one of guy who stood behind tall guy pointed at me and Hansul. Our eyes grew wide "YOU?!" me and Hansul said in unison.

'It's Taemin. Oh! and the other one who stood behind tall guy is a guy who apologize to me and Hansul. So, we're in one class? Why i don't see them before? Ah! Maybe because i stared that annoying guy and directly looked away.'

"You know them, Taemin?" annoying guy asked Taemin.

"Yes, i met them in dance club. They're my new student's friends." Taemin explained to annoying guy "By the way, what's going on in here, hyung?" Taemin asked back.

"This silly girls try to punch our hyung!" a guy who i call 'nagging ahjumma' answered."WHAT?! He's started it first! He's bumping my shoulder!" i pointed at annoying guy.

"What's wrong, hyung? Why you bumping her?" a tall guy asked annoying guy.

"Nothing, i just-" he couldn't finished his word because someone shouted my name "SUNGHYE! HANSUL!" all of us turn around to see who shouted.

"Yunna? Why are you in here?" i asked her.

"I'm waiting for both of you for a long time in cafetaria but you didn't coming. So, i think i must looking for you in your class." She smiled. And when she looked around, she little bit surprised "Oh Taemin sunbae?!"

"Hi!" Taemin smiled. All of us just stared at Yunna and Taemin.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?! Can somebody tell me??" a tall guy ruffled his hair.

"I guess we must eat first before the next class started." a guy who apologize to us said.

"Okay let's go. Oh! Yunna, you and your friends can join us if you want?" Taemin asked Yunna.

"NO!" i, Hansul, annoying guy and 'nagging ahjumma' said in unison.

"'uhm... i think next time, sunbae." Yunna looking at me and Hansul.

"No no no! You must join us today. I want to know what's going on with you all. Am i the one who clueless in here?" a tall guy ruffled his hair again.

"No, we can't!" Hansul said with firm tone.

"Why? You don't want join us because this two brat? Oh please join us." a guy who apologize to us pointed at annoying guy and 'nagging ahjumma'.

"WHAT ARE-"  'nagging ahjumma' shouted but a guy who apologize cut him.

"Shut up, Key!" a guy who apologize glared to 'nagging ahjumma'. "So, you want join us?" a guy who apologize to us asked again.

"WE. CAN'T." Hansul said with emphasized in every word.

"Okay, you win! But, may i know your name?" he asked Hansul.

"No!" then Hansul dragged me and Yunna. But, a guy who apologize to us stopped Hansul.

"My name is Jonghyun, and they're my friends. Jinki hyung, Minho, Key, and, Taem- ah you already know him, right?" he's pointed one by one his friends.

"Who asked your and your friends name, huh? Get out of my face!" Hansul shoved him and dragged me and Yunna again. We're left them.

"How annoying they're." Hansul said with irritated tone.

We're arrived at cafetaria and when we're gonna ordered our food the bell suddenly rang "WHAT THE-?! Why the bell already rang??" Hansul kicked table leg beside her.

"Aish. It's because that annoying guys!" i ruffled my hair.

"Better i'm not find you in your class if i know that will be like this." Yunna dropped her shoulder.

"Eyyy, you bad girl." i pinched her arm.

"Aw! I'm just kidding, honey. Okay i'll go to my class. Bye guys~" Yunna waved at us.

"Bye~~~" we waved back.

 


 

Confused? Me too! hahahaha i'm sorry if this story getting worse.

If you don't understand you can asked me. I'll explain it to you~~

And for next chapter i'll start to use their name not their nickname so you'll not confused anymore. I'm sorry if i make you confused. I'll try my best to improve my writting skill hehehe *bow to readers"

OH! I haven't greet you

HELLO EVERYONE!! Anybody here? Please comments and subscribe, neh?^^

Onew see you're reading this story, so please showed yourself to him and me>.<

THANKYOUU<3