Chapter 9 Cruise

Left and Leaving (Again)

 

“My, this boat is spectacular.”

So Min hurried up the boat smiling like a child.

“Hyun Joong, hurry!!”

Hyun Joong smiled. So Min was just so cute. She could get excited just over a boat.

“Coming!”

He followed behind her.  She hopped onto a seat in the cabin. He sat down next to her after he untied the rope from the dock.

“So where are we going, Hyun Joong?”

“I was thinking of just going a bit further out to the sea and then we stop. After dinner, then we come back.”

“Dinner?”

“Yeah, dinner, don’t worry, I prepared everything already.”

“Okay, let’s go then.”

Hyun Joong started the boat. He started maneuvering the ship to the destined stop.

… … … … … … … … … … …

“So Min, wake up! Wake up!”

“What?” said So Min groggily as she wake up from her sleep.

So Min had slept the whole ride. They had reached somewhere near the center of the ocean. The noon sun was shining brightly over the sea.

“We have reached.”

“What time is it?”

Hyun Joong stared at his watch.

“Nearly three in the afternoon.”

“Oh, okay,” she sat up, “What do we do now?”

“What do you want to do?”

Hyun Joong brought her out to the deck. So Min thought for a while.

“Well, are there sharks in the water?”

Hyun Joong laughed.

“What’s so funny?” asked So Min getting annoyed.

“You,” answered Hyun Joong while pointing his finger to her.

“Of course, there’s no shark here. See the buoy over there. Those are the dangerous areas,” continued Hyun Joong.

“You did not have to laugh at me.”

“Okay, sorry,” said Hyun Joong holding his hands showing a sign of surrender.

So Min couldn’t help but laugh. So Min seated herself on the deck with her legs in front of her.

Hyun Joong couldn’t help noticing how gorgeous she looked in her black and white striped mini dress with an orange metal chain belt around her waist and slippers. She looked so carefree what with the wind blowing her hair that was flying lose in the air. So Min had really become fashionable.

“Why did you ask that question earlier?”

“Oh, I was wondering if we could go swimming.”

“Oh…sure. That would not be a problem.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, I’ll go change then.”

“Okay, see me here when you finish changing.”

“Okay.”

So Min skipped to a spare room in the boat. She quickly changed into her swimming clothes. Luckily, she had brought her swimming clothes along. She loved swimming.

Hyun Joong changed into his swimming trunk and went out to the dock to wait for So Min.

“Okay, I’m ready.”

Hyun Joong turned to face So Min only to find himself unable to remove his gaze away from her. She was damn pretty. The part he starred the most were her legs. Her legs were toned just right and it was y with a capital ‘S’.

She caught him starring at her legs and she blushed.

 “Yah, what are you doing? Hurry up! Let’s jump into the water.”

He broke out of his trance.

“Okay, but just to tell you, the water is really cold.”

“Okay, whatever. Let’s jump.”

Hyun Joong held his hand out to her. She took it.

“One, two three!”

And they jumped. The water was freezing cold despite the hot sun over it. They went deep into the water and then floated up to the surface.

“Awesome!!” yelled So Min.

Hyun Joong smiled. They swam for an hour and decided to stop when it turned evening. They boarded the boat again.

When they boarded the boat. Hyun Joong’s breath stopped. So Min was wet and her shape could easily be seen beneath the swimming clothes. At that moment, he really wanted to kiss her seeing her so captivating. He wanted to kiss her, not like the short kiss on their wedding day, but a real kiss. And he did not stop himself.

He pulled her against him and lowered his lips to hers.

So Min was shocked but it was not long before she submitted to his kiss. His tongue probed open and she opened it. He kissed her harder when she did not protest. She kissed him back.

He backed her up against the wall and continued to kiss her. He brought his lips down to her neck and started planting small kisses onto her neck and collarbone before bringing his lips back to her lips. He rubbed her back with his hand and she tensed up.

She was feeling bliss. This was her second time kissing Hyun Joong and it was so different than the first kiss. She could fell Hyun Joong’s muscular body against hers and her body was feeling all tingly inside.

They broke apart for breath, their foreheads against each other.

“Hyun Joong, did we just kiss?” asked So Min breathless.

“Yeah, we did,” chuckled Hyun Joong.

“That was awesome, So Min,” continued Hyun Joong.

So Min blushed and looked up at him.

“Hyun Joong,” she started.

“Yes.”

“I think I’ve fallen for you. I hated you at first but when you were there for me yesterday. I think I forgave you and fell for you at the same time.”

Hyun Joong was shocked. He never expected this. When he got over his shock, he plant a soft kiss on her lips.

When they pulled away, So Min sneezed. She was feeling cold because they were standing on the deck with the cool wind.

“Wow, way to ruin romance,” tease Hyun Joong.

“Shut up!”

“Hurry up and change. Don’t get a cold,” chuckled Hyun Joong as he pushed her inside.

“I’ll prepare dinner,” he continued.

“Okay.”

He entered the cabin as well and decided to ask So Min something before she changed.

“So Min, do you want to try this out for real?”

“Try what?”

“Our marriage.”

“Well, since, I ‘think’ I love you, fine, we can try this out.”

“Thanks, So Min.”

She flashed him a smile before entering the room to change.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm back.................hope ya enjoy this chappy. can i hv more friends. i feel lonely, woldn't want pooh lonely now huh?sad