Chapter 11 Celebration

Left and Leaving (Again)

 

“Woo...o” cheered all her colleagues as they opened the bottle of wine. Everyone walked to the table to get their drink including So Min and Hyun Joong.So Min’s father then took the stage.

“I’m sure everyone know the reason this party is held but I will say it again. This party is to celebrate the success of Jung So Min. Her designs had made a success of over 100,000 USD. I will now call her to give a speech.”

Everyone clapped as So Min walked to the stage. So Min had worn a strapless dress. She heard all the clapping and felt self-conscious. She took the mike.

“Hey, everybody. Thanks for supporting my idea and all this is your effort not only mine okay, so have fun,” she said trying to put more excitement in her voice.

She immediately left the stage after that. She walked to Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong put his arm around hers as she stood beside him.

“Why so modest?” he teased.

“Yah, shut up.” So Min said, her face red.

Hyun Joong laughed.

So Min’s father took the stage again. He took the mike and staggered a bit. It was obvious her father had drank a bit too much.

“Everybody, lets drink a toast to So Min.”

So Min wanted to be anywhere but there now. It was so damn embarrassing. She turned hoping to find a place to hide but Hyun Joong held her still.

“Yah, Hyun Joong, let me go,” she whispered.

“Why? So you can hide?” he teased.

He knew her too well. She’ll probably hide in the toilet till it passed.

“If you are, I’m not letting go,” he continued.

“No, I’m having a bad stomach ache,” So Min lied.

“Yeah right, you can’t lie to me, So Min.”

Crap. She was going to be humiliated. But it was too late, the toast started and she stood there waiting for it to be over. Once it was over, she quickly gulped down her glass.

“Eww…, that was horrible,” So Min said looking at her glass.

“Why? I think it’s nice, it’s good wine.”

“Did you just say wine?”

“Yes, why?”

Shoot! She had not drank wine for a long time because she was afraid of what might happen if she drank. She drank once and she got seriously drunk. Luckily she did not do anything stupid. She wasn’t strong enough to drink more…and…she just drank a LARGE glass. Damn it! She was in trouble.

“Nothing,” she said not wanting Hyun Joong to know.

Hyun Joong continued talking to her but his words started to sound garbled. The wine was taking effects.

“Hyun Joong,” her voice slurred.

“So Min, what’s wrong?”

She laughed and hiccupped.

“Nothing,” she laughed.

Her cheeks were red now.

“So Min!”

She started laughing. She had no control over what she did.

“So Min! Are you drunk?”

“Me? Drunk? No! You are drunk!” she giggled.

Hyun Joong took that as a confirmation. She was drunk. She only took one glass of wine and she was already drunk. He smiled. So Min must not be experienced.

“Come on, let’s take you home.”

“Home? I’m home. See, there’s mum, dad,” she said pointing her finger at them, “and you,” she continued jabbing her finger onto his chest.

“No. This is not home. Let’s go home.”

“Okay, let’s go,” she said as if she was a kid getting a lollipop.

She looked so cute. Hyun Joong put an arm over her shoulder as he walked her to the car. He opened the car door for her and she entered. He got in the driver seat. He stretched across to wear her seatbelt for her.

“You’re touching me,” laughed So Min.

“Yes, I’m helping you so you won’t die if I get in an accident.”

“With this string?” she giggled.

“Yes.”

She laughs a lot when she’s drunk. Somehow, his heart beat faster when he sees her being so cute. He started the car and drove home. She laughed and talked about random stuff, like; how cute the moon was, the trees are black and etc. Finally they reached home.

Hyun Joong turned to look at So Min. She had fallen asleep. She looked so pretty like that, like a kitten. He touched her face. He removed his seatbelt and hers. He carried her bridal-style into the house and to the room.

He laid her on the bed a bit harshly because he accidentally tripped over the tile and fell on her. So Min’s eye flashed open and saw Hyun Joong on top of her. Somehow she couldn’t tear her eyes away from Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong couldn’t hold it. He lowered his head and kissed So Min. So Min kissed him back closing her eyes. His tongue tantalize her bottom lip and she opened for him to taste her. He kissed her hungrily, harder, slowly taking off his tie.

He kissed her neck, slowly putting tiny kisses on her temples. She moaned. He then slowly pulled down the zipper of her dress. Her eyes flashed open as she broke the kiss.

“Hyun Joong.”

“Don’t worry, So Min.”

She smiled, assured.

“You’re the first, you know.”

He smiled. He was happy to know that no man has ever laid a hand on her. She closed her eyes again. Hyun Joong kissed her again as he pulled down her dress. He stopped to marvel at her body.

“Wow, So Min.”

Then he started leaving a trail of kisses down her neck.

So Min pulled him back to as she ed his shirt. A sigh escaped when she saw his body. He ignored it and continued kissing hungrily, promising pleasure with each kiss…