Chapter 10 Fashion Show

Left and Leaving (Again)

 

 

Hyun Joong and So Min has been married for two months. Hyun Joong’s has gotten the trust of his dad and has taken over ‘Kim Modeling Agency’. He had gotten a huge project from ‘Jung Fashion Line’, the company owned by So Min’s father.

He had liked So Min’s designs, so, they were going to be modeled by ‘Kim Modeling Agency’s’ models. The fashion show was tonight at 8 p.m. He knew So Min was worried about it. She has been talking about it non-stop till he even felt it was annoying.

… … … … … … … … … … …

The fashion show started sharp at 8. The M.C. made an opening speech and the show was on. The models came out one by one wearing the designs. The models were efficient in showing the uniqueness of the certain blouse, pants, skirt or dress on the runway.

So Min was fidgeting the whole time in her seat. She had worn a knee-length gray dress that covered her arms all the way. Hyun Joong held her hands to stop her from fidgeting. The parade on the runway soon finished and the M.C. called So Min up the runway.

“This is the designer for our collection today. Please give her a large hand of applause.”

So Min blushed under the spotlight. The main reason she did the whole collection was so that her fellow colleagues would not look down on her because of her relationship with her dad. But now, she felt proud and embarrassed at the same time. Then she saw something that made her more embarrassed.

Hyun Joong was coming up to the runway with a bouquet of roses. He walked to her and gave it to her and plant a kiss on her cheek. The crowd erupted in applause when Hyun Joong kissed her.

So Min blushed and silently  muttered to Hyun Joong,

“Yah, why are you doing this?”

“Why, you deserve it.”

“This is embarrassing.”

“Get used to it. You may have more of this in the future.”

He chuckled and went down the stage.

So Min received more flowers from her family and friends. She said her ‘thanks’ to everyone and left the stage. The M.C. officially announced the event over. So Min went to find Hyun Joong. She found him flocked by all her female colleagues.

They all knew Hyun Joong was married but they just couldn’t stay away from him. Hyun Joong looked at So Min with a look that said ‘Help me!’. So Min found it very amusing that her husband  was so popular so, she decided to leave him there to ‘torture’ him. She went off to find her dad.

Hyun Joong was shocked. She clearly saw him and left him there to deal with his ‘fans’. He knew he was hot but still...He was married, for God’s sake. So Min wanted to play, he will play too. He smiled to himself.

So Min found her dad surrounded by many people.  She went to her dad.

“Dad.”

“Oh, So Min.”

At that moment the whole crowd of people completely surrounded her.

“Jung So Min! I want to buy your collections.”

“Me too.”

“Me too.”

The whole crowd wanted to buy her collections.

“So Min, this people have been wanting to sign contract with you. What do you think?” asked her father.

“I’m fine with it. When do we sign the contract?”

“That, you have to discuss with them,” he said as he pointed a finger to the crowd in front of her.

Oh, no. Here goes…

… … … … … … … … … … …

By the time everything finished, it was already late in the night. They both went home in Hyun Joong’s car.

“So, why did you ignore me back there?”

“When?” answered So Min acting innocent.

“You know when.”

“Oh…you mean the time you were surrounded by my ‘female’ colleagues?”

Hyun Joong looked at her with a cynical look. He had wanted to play with So Min because she left him there but the female colleagues of her started to bug him the whole night and he got agitated.

“Oh, well, I just thought that you might want to enjoy a bit of your young popularity while you can. Although, we are trying out for serious, it might not work, so you have to keep your eyes open,” teased So Min but with every word she spoke especially the last few words,  a  thought kept hitting her.

What if it really didn’t work? She quickly shrugged the thought off.

“So Min, it will work. I want it to work.”

He apparently did not get the joke.

“Yeah…okay.”

The car parked in front of their house. They got out and went into their house. So Min turned to face Hyun Joong wanting to say something.

“Hyun Joong, I also want it to work but, we are going to have to try really hard.”

“I know. By the way, have I given you your congratulations gift?” said Hyun Joong back to his joking mood.

“What present?” asked So Min asked she eyed Hyun Joong suspiciously.

“This.” He said as he pulled her to him kissing her.

The kiss lasted for a long time. Their tongues wrestled and brawled. They could feel real passion in between them.

When they broke apart, So Min smiled.

“Thanks Hyun Joong, that was the best gift yet.”

“I know,’ he smirked.

They went to bed after that. They now slept in the same room, no longer in separate rooms. So Min showered first, then only Hyun Joong showered. After showering, they went to bed as tiredness enveloped them.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Hello, everybody, I know i took a long time to upload. Pls dont shoot me im too young to die.:) Btw, did u guys see Hyun Joong's pic. Don't u just love it?