Chapter 4 Marriage

Left and Leaving (Again)

 

She was fidgeting in her wedding gown. If it wasn’t because of her grandpa she wouldn’t have agreed to marry Kim Hyun Joong. The Kim Hyun Joong that had made her cry for days when he left for America without telling her. Some sort of best friend he say he was. Now, she had to marry although she hated him for leaving her without telling her when he left for America. “Arrghh!!”

……………………………

 

He never thought that he could be friends with So Min again and now? Now, he was going to marry her. He was shocked when his father told him that he was going to marry So Min. It was only a week ago when he was still happy and pursued bachelor and now he was going to marry So Min. He would not have done it if it was any other girl but he felt that he owed So Min something, and he was going to pay it back with her grandpa’s happiness. Deep down, he felt really nervous. So Min had changed over the years to a really beautiful lady, but she was still mad at him. “Sigh.”

……………………………

……………………………

 

As the music began to play, So Min gripped onto her father’s arm. When the music finished the introduction, they started walking down the aisle. She was dressed in a floral patterned strapped wedding gown. There were flowers embroidered everywhere on her dress. Butterflies were flying in her stomach.

 

So Min looked gorgeous. From her hair all the way to her feet. It was perfect. She looked different. Prettier. Hotter. His heart felt something he have never felt before when he saw her. What is this feeling he was feeling?

 

She looked up to see Kim Hyun Joong. Her heart skipped a beat. She still could not believe that Hyun Joong had turned so hot. His messy black hair, firm lean body, tall firm legs, muscular arm- Wait! Did she just think that? No way.  If she continued thinking like that, she might forgive him and fall for him. No, he had hurt her too much when he left. No.

 

They were asked to repeat their vows after the priest and then they exchanged rings. The hard part was the kissing part. So min was reluctant but when she looked at her grandpa, she saw him looking so happy, she decided to do it. She closed my eyes and leaned in as he did the same. Their lips were so near. He smelled nice. It was a mixture of something lemony and something else. He moved in faster and his lips was on hers. The feeling of their lips moving against each other was awesome. At that moment, her heart was beating so fast she thought it would burst.

 

The weird feeling was back as soon as his lips touched hers. It was like something exploded inside of him. I wanted to never stop kissing her but too soon, she pulled away. The priest said something which he didn’t listen to as he was busy looking at her. Wow. Will it be like this till they die? Interesting.

 

After the wedding ceremony, they were asked to take pictures. So Min put on a smile no matter how reluctant she was. There were many people saying,

 

“Oh, they match together.”

 

“Oh, they look so cute together.”

 

So Min sighed. Did they really look that good together? She turned to look at Hyun Joong. She remembered the kiss they had shared earlier, a blush staining her cheeks. Her heart jumped in her chest when he turned and gave her a smile. She liked him. How could she when they had been best friends years ago and there was no feelings, sparks or whatsoever. Why now? When she was mad at him and still was. Was it because she had grown up?

 

Sigh.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey no picture for this chapter. Couldnt find one where it shows So Min's reluctancy in marrying. sad Comment me the link if u find a picture suitable with this. i wanted all my chappies to have pics but this one couldnt. SO SAD