Chapter 12 Bored

Left and Leaving (Again)

 

 

 

So Min turned over as she woke up. She woke up to see Hyun Joong sleeping beside her. Did they make love yesterday? It still seemed so unreal to her. She traced his features with her finger. Suddenly, Hyun Joong’s hand caught hers and brought it to his chest. He turned and faced her.

“Morning.”

“Morning.”

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine. Did we really make love yesterday?”

“Yes, it just suddenly came. The feeling of wanting to make love to you. Are you hurt?”

So Min blushed.

“No. It was awesome yesterday. I never expected it to be so amazing. Now, I’m too lazy to wake up.”

He laughed.

“Well, you can rest. It’s a Sunday. Sleep in.”

“Yeah, I think I will. Will you?”

“No, I can’t. I have to see someone later in the afternoon.”

“Okay,” said So Min sounding a little sad.

“Don’t be sad. I won’t be long.”

He got out of bed and So Min blushed again. Although they just made love yesterday, he need not walk around . He walked into the bathroom to shower.

When he came out, So Min was already sleeping again. She looked so peaceful. Yesterday night had been the best night of his life. So Min was special. He had dated women in the past but their kisses weren’t as intoxicating as So Min’s. There was something special So Min had in herself that excluded all else.

He left for work after leaving a note for So Min.

… … … … … … … … … … …

 

 

So Min woke up at 1 in the afternoon. She saw the note on the table and took it.

 

                                       So Min,

I left for work.

Sleep in.

P/S: Don’t miss me too much.

                                                         -HJ-

She smiled and went to the toilet to have her bath. After showering, she went downstairs to have a cup of coffee. By the time 2 p.m. came, she was bored. She had nothing to do. Then she decided to call Min Ah, one of her office colleagues and ask her if she wanted to go shopping. Just as she took out her phone, her phone rang. Weird, it was an unknown number.

“Jung So Min speaking.”

“So Min, why so formal,” said a familiar voice, “It’s only me, Tae Sung.”

“Oh, Tae Sung, why did you call me?”

Tae Sung has been her good friend in the States. He also studied fashion although he was a guy? Who said guy couldn’t study fashion?

“I’m back in Korea.”

“Really? That’s good.”

“Yeah, I just came back yesterday. I don’t really have anyone here so can you be my tour guide today.”

“Okay, I’m free, either way.”

“Okay, see you at the mall in half an hour.”

“Okay. See you.”

So Min felt happy. It has been nearly 2 and half months since she saw Tae Sung. At least, she won’t feel bored while waiting for Hyun Joong. She quickly went up to change into a blue dress with a cotton west and her favorite blue handbag. She wore her hair in a ponytail and left for the mall.

JJJJJ