Chapter 5 Wedding Night

Left and Leaving (Again)

 

 

The car stopped outside their new house. It was a semi-D with a pool. The house was given to them as a wedding gift by her grandpa. It was already 9 p.m. The wedding had taken longer than expected. She walked into the house with Hyun Joong. Luckily she had brought an extra dress so she would not have to wear the wedding dress home.

 

“Are we sleeping separately?” asked Hyun Joong.

 

“Of course.”

 

She turned and look at him with an ‘are you stupid’ look.

 

“Oh, are you sure? Aren’t wedding nights ‘special’?.” he smirked emphasizing on the word special.

 

“Yes I’m sure and wedding nights are special though not for us and in case you don’t know what with the small brain of yours, I have not forgiven you yet you know. I would never have married you if it was not because of my grandpa.”

 

He fell silent. Did she have to say it all the time? He knew it was his fault but he just did not want her to feel sad before he left and after too. At least, if he did not tell her, she will only be sad after he left. He did not like to see her cry. He kept quiet and went upstairs. He opened one of the empty rooms and went inside. He was going to bed.

 

So Min also went to bed. She had work tomorrow. Ah! Shoot! She forgot. She was going to have to go to work with Hyun Joong tomorrow since their companies were in a partnership where his models wear her designs. He was in charge of that project as was she. He wanted to check the designs tomorrow to choose the best models for the show. Just great. But, well, luckily it was only tomorrow.

*******************************************************

i know it's short. sry. no image again:(