The Hot Spring, Part 3

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the hallway with Chanyeol who smiled big, talking happily with him as he talked as happy back. The others was already downstairs in the breakfast room. They was on their way to meet them up, and to eat breakfast.

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol talked, and then, out from nowhere, a door went open and a girl walked right out in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun happen to walk in to her, making them both trip and fall to the floor. Behind the girl was a charwoman who held a tray with plates that fell all over Baekhyun who got covered in bubble tea, jam and bacon.

 

 

“Oh my... I'm so sorry sir!”
“You! I could have died!”
“Krystal?!”
“Chanyeol?!”

 

 

Baekhyun whined in pain after the plates hitting his head. Chanyeol helped him up as the charwoman helped the girl up who looked furious. Chanyeol think it's Krystal, but can it be possible that she would be here?

 

 

“You! I recognize you! You're that from school!”
“Hey! You would just dare to slap him!”

 

 

Chanyeol was fast to defend Baekhyun who held back his touched feelings. Yeah, the girl was really Krystal, that hoe. Baekhyun held in a deep sigh as he had to apologize, since it wasn't Krystal who walked in to him.

 

 

“Sorry miss, I didn't see you come out from your room.”
“You owe me a new dress! And shoes!”
“Why do I do that?!”
“Look here! Do you see that?!”
“It's one tiny little stain on your hand!”
“My precious hand yeah!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his anger, wow she's really like a little like Chanyeol said. Baekhyun was so close to just punch the little in her face, laugh at her and hope she will regret what she said. But he didn't.

 

 

“I don't owe you anything.”
“You would just dare to ignore me!”
“Excuse me Chanyeol, I'm going to change clothes.”
“Do you need-?”
“No thanks, just walk down to the others. Okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he eyed Krystal who smirked at him, trying to look cute, but instead looked more desperate to be honest. Baekhyun turned around, hearing the charwoman mumble a sorry before he left to get a quick shower.

 

 

“You! Wait right there!”

 

 

Krystal rushed over as she pushed Baekhyun to the wall, okay so the has some strength after all. She smirked evil as Baekhyun pushed her hand away.

 

 

“What?”
“You leave him alone, or I kill you. He's mine! I saw him first! I had him first! You're not going to take him away from me!”
“Geez, you're really that blonde, aren't you? Listen, Chanyeol is over you, get it?”
“I warning you!”
“I'm not scared of you.”
“Not? Wanna see what I can do?”
“Do you wanna see what I can do?”

 

 

Krystal slammed her hand beside Baekhyuns head, making the wall sound like it would crack, but it didn't scare Baekhyun at all. Baekhyun smirked, punched the wall even harder as it literally cracked and created a little hole. Krystal stared almost scared at it as Baekhyun smirked even bigger.

 

 

“Trust me sweetie, I know a lot of martial arts, and I won't hold back if you trying to threaten me again!”

 

 

Baekhyun walked angry away, okay he's mostly angry for humiliating himself in front of Chanyeol like that. Baekhyun walked fast to the bathroom inside his hotel/inn room, checking himself out in the mirror as he sighed. He looked to be a mess, a big mess.

 

 

“Ah, why is everything going bad for me?!”

 

 

Baekhyun happen to slam his head against the wall and whined in pain, he's even more clumsy. Baekhyun walked out to get some new clothes, but tripped over his own bag as he lost his balance, fell and hit the floor hard.

 

Baekhyun whined even more, laying his head against the floor, holding in a frustrated scream. He hate his life right now! Why is he so damn clumsy?! Baekhyun sat up on his knees, his head after the hit and sighed.

 

 

“I can't even go and get some clothes without being clumsy... Huh.”

 

 

Baekhyun turned around and grabbed his bag, open it and took out some extra clothes he had bought with him. Baekhyun got up and walked back to the bathroom, but his bad luck wasn't over yet. Baekhyun slipped on the water pile on the floor, trying to hold his balance by grabbing the shower curtains, but they didn't hold and he fell.

 

A loud thud was heard from the bathroom as Baekhyun whined loud, almost screaming out in pain after hitting the back of his head against the floor. Baekhyun rest a hand on the painful area on the back of his head, whining as he got up and barely dared to move.

 

 

“Fine! I get it! Stop causing me to fall!”

 

 

Baekhyun don't know who he screamed to, but he's so damn tired at his clumsy . Well at least Chanyeol didn't see or hear that. Baekhyun changed clothes and showered his hair a little fast before carefully walking out, without causing himself to do something bad again.

 

Baekhyun hurried out and down to the others, this time watching the doors he passed carefully, to not walk in to someone again. Baekhyun finally made it down to the others as he smiled and sat down, feeling all awkward and mostly nervous.

 

 

“Finally, you here.”
“We heard about the incidence, you okay?”
“Mhm.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded and smiled, trying to not look all pissed off by himself. He don't know how, but he really managed to piss himself off this time. The others smiled kind, not knowing the hell Baekhyun had back up in the room.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun and the others planed to go home tonight, since it's Saturday and they think it's the best if they're home the whole Sunday. Baekhyun agree, he think they will get bored by this place soon, so they better go home.

 

But before that, Chanyeol wanted him and Baekhyun to take a walk together around the beautiful inn they was staying at. Baekhyun can't say no, since Chanyeol seemed to want to make up for the Krystal incidence earlier. So Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked outside the inn, around the hot spring and the woods.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter