Cheating?

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed tired as he tried to not fall asleep in the shower. He heard how Chanyeol entered the room from outside the bathroom. Baekhyun smiled a little as he thought about how cute it would be if Chanyeol would sneak into the bathroom and would kiss him. It might be more erted than cute though.

Baekhyun closed his eyes for a second as he just stood there in the shower. The next thing he knows is that Chanyeol bangs on the door before he enters the bathroom and totally startles Baekhyun.

 

“Y-Yah! Why are you scaring me like that?!”
“Hey, are you falling asleep or something? You have been in here for an hour now.”
“W-What?!”

 

Baekhyun hurried to turn off the shower and grabbed the towel that hung near him. He then wrapped he towel around his waist and hurried to step out. Chanyeol stood leaning against the door frame as he stared almost skeptical at Baekhyun.

 

“What? What is it?”
“Are you supposed to be somewhere soon?”
“Well yeah! I can't believe I fell asleep!”
“Me neither... Maybe you shouldn't go?”
“I have to go...”
“But you're exhausted and you fall asleep so easily!”
“I'm fine, the nap in the shower was enough for me. Can you please step aside now?”
“No... I don't think this is good for you Baekhyun-”
“Chanyeol... Do you remember that I owed you something?”

 

Baekhyun was fast to turn on his charm as Chanyeol stare dumb at him for some seconds. As fast he realized what Baekhyun meant, he gasped as Baekhyun grabbed his shirt and pulled the giant down to his level.

 

“You know... I am in a hurry, but as fast we're alone again... You're all mine.”
“Y-Yah, that wasn't... Y-You shouldn't say...”

 

Chanyeol couldn't speak as Baekhyun pulled him into a kiss and held him there for some seconds. Then he pulled out and managed to sneak by Chanyeol before he could realize what Baekhyun did.

 

“Yah! That wasn't nice! You shouldn't play around with my feelings-”
“I'm not playing around, I was serious. I can't do it tonight, but as fast we're alone next time, you're all mine. Or should I say I'm all yours?”

 

Baekhyun winked as Chanyeol stared at him with amazed eyes, he seemed to fight the urge to do something to Baekhyun. Baekhyun realized that he was running out of time has he hurried to get back to the reality and begun to ran around in the room.

He first fixed his hair by drying it and then used hair products to make it look at least okay. Then he put on some makeup, which is BB cream, a little eyeshadow but mostly eyeliner. Then when he was done with the makeup, he went to his closet and begun to look around for something that was a little formal yet alluring and y.

 

“Yah... Are you supposed... to look like that?”

 

Chanyeol asked as he stared at Baekhyun from the bathroom door. Chanyeol stood leaning against the doorframe and bit his lower lip whenever he didn't speak. Baekhyun paused in his little stress as he looked over at Chanyeol.

 

“What do you mean? I look perfectly normal.”
“You have more makeup than usual...”
“I-I'm just going out on a dinner.”
“Really...?”
“Yeah, that's... what the mission is all about.”
“I see... But... H-Hey! Are you supposed to dress up like that?!”
“What, is it too much?”
“Too much?! What kind of mi-!”

 

Baekhyun rushed over to Chanyeol and shut him up by pulling him into a kiss. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's hands embrace him fast as he deepened the kiss. If Baekhyun didn't have to go, he would have let Chanyeol continue however he wanted. But right now, he knows his sensei is waiting for him.

 

“Sorry Chanyeol, but you have to trust me. I have to go.”

 

Baekhyun got dressed in his clothes before he put on some perfume and begun to look after his keys, phone and jacket. Chanyeol watched him from afar as he couldn't help but to sigh when Baekhyun begun to head towards the door.

 

“Can I at least kiss you goodbye?”

 

Baekhyun froze a little as he tried to not feel guilty, after all he knows what he's going to do tonight and he's not proud of it. Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol who walked over to him. Chanyeol let his hands Baekhyun's arms a little before he pulled Baekhyun closer to him. Chanyeol leaned down to Baekhyun and pressed his lips gently against Baekhyun's forehead before he pulled out and smiled at him.

 

“Have fun if it is possible, okay? And be careful, you still seem to be exhausted.”
“I will be fine, I promise. I will see you later tonight, okay?”
“Yeah... I will wait for you.”
“Yah... Don't stay up too late, okay? I love you.”
“i love you too sugar.”

 

Chanyeol left another peck on Baekhyun's forehead before Baekhyun really had to go. Else his sensei would have come to the dorm instead and Baekhyun truly doesn't want that to happen.

 

***

 

'Woah, it's crowded... Is this really just a dinner party for rich people? I can see a lot of s... I can understand though... No offense girls, but money isn't everything you know...'

Baekhyun passed some girls who flirted with an older rich man as Baekhyun felt a little disgusted. His sensei or so called “cousin” walked beside him as they held a glass of champagne each.

 

“So... Who is it I'm going to distract?”

 

Baekhyun asked quietly as his eyes searched after a taller man in the crowded place. Baekhyun glanced over at his sensei who suddenly stopped and smiled. Baekhyun looked forward again as a man walked over to him. He's young and he looked to be around 25 years old, but he might actually be over 30.

 

“Good evening sir.”
“Good evening. I don't want to be rude, but who are you?”
“Ah, we're here to represent Mr. Kim from the Clear Gear company. He got sick and couldn't made it. I got the invitation if you-”
“No no, I'm fine with it. I'm just curious about this guy.”
“Oh, this is my dear cousin. Isn't he cute?”
“He's... very cute.”
“It's nice to meet you Mr. Kang.”

 

Baekhyun smiled his cutest smile as he bowed respectful. Baekhyun then stood straight up to get this really.. dirty look from the older man, whose name is Mr. Kang.

 

“Oh, I think I see someone I have to talk to. Do you mind if I leave?”
“No, not at all. I think your cousin don't mind if we chat a little more; or do you?”
“No no, I would love to chat a little more with the handsome Mr. Kang.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as Mr. Kang smiled even more, he seemed very satisfied. Baekhyun walked beside Mr. Kang through the crowded people as Mr. Kang greeted people and tried to talk to Baekhyun at the same time.

 

“So, where do you live?”
“Oh, I study abroad actually. But I'm back for a short weekend.”
“I see, it must be nice to be back home.”
“Yes it is, but... it's kind of lonely where I study. No one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter