The Hot Spring, Part 1

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat exited beside Chanyeol who also was exited, like the rest. The only one who managed to play cool was Kris and Kai, but Kris mostly since Kai still smiled a little exited then and then. But Baekhyun think he was one of the most exited boys in the two cars they got. Kris and Suho was the ones who would drive, and Xiumin would read the map to the big special hot spring he has mentioned earlier.

 

Baekhyun sang quiet to the songs like the others, Suho who drove their car smiled big when he herd everyone kind of mumble sing. He turned up the music a little as he smiled at Lay who turned to the others in the car, who is Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan.

 

 

“Lets sing together, it's much funnier then!”
“You take tone then!”

 

 

Lay nodded as he begun to sing out loud, the others joining him and Baekhyun carefully sang quiet beside them. He has never really dared to sing this open for so many before, since he don't know how bad his voice his sound.

 

All of sudden, Lay went quiet and stared at Baekhyun who was fast to close his mouth, just smiled as he pretend it wasn't him who just sang. The others looked over at Baekhyun who felt how he wanted to shrug and hide beside Chanyeol who smiled big at him.

 

 

“Kya Baekhyun! You have a wonderful voice!”
“You sound really good.”
“It's weird that you never want to sing.”
“Yeah, you have a great voice!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he blushed and hide his face, this is just to embarrassing for him. The others just smiled as they continued to sing, trying to make Baekhyun sing again. After a while, Baekhyun gave in and sang along, since they really seem to actually not hate his voice.

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun felt tired as he stared out through the window, watching the darkness outside surround them as he could see some few car lights pass them by then and then. Luhan and Sehun was asleep, Chanyeol was half asleep as Lay, and Suho was awake and looked pretty spirited. He must have drank much coffee before they left their dorm.

 

Baekhyun lend his head against the window just to noticed how uncomfortable that was. He sat up straight again as he tried to lend back, but he can't sleep while sitting like this either. Baekhyun held in a sigh as he stared out through the window again, trying to figure out how to sit.

 

 

“Baekhyun.”

 

 

Baekhyun react to his name as he looked up at Chanyeol who was kind of whispering, probably to not wake up Luhan and Sehun, and the almost sleeping Lay who probably is asleep now.

 

 

“Yeah?”
“Are you tired?”
“Mm, a little.”
“Why don't you sleep?”
“Don't know.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he put his arms around Baekhyun, making Baekhyun feel his heart beat raise scary fast. Baekhyun felt his cheeks get warm and his face begun to join them as he understood that he was blushing. Chanyeol laughed quiet and light as he pulled Baekhyun towards him, making him lend his head against his shoulder and just relax.

 

 

“Don't worry, I won't bite you.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he tried to be as relaxed as possible, but right now he just couldn't. Suho watched them from the driver seat, and it felt like he was smirking at them. It's nothing wrong with him smirking, but it's nothing between Baekhyun and Chanyeol! Not yet anyway...

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol fell asleep with Baekhyun resting against his shoulder and he was resting against the sleeping boy's head. He never thought they would be able to sleep in the car, but he was so wrong. But sadly enough, the car ride had to end.

 

 

“Everyone wake up! Time to step out from the car! Hurry up! It's getting late and I also want to sleep!”

 

 

Suho stepped out, as the others woke up and looked almost confused around. Lay stumbled out from the car, almost falling if it wasn't for Suho who caught him. Sehun helped Luhan gently out from the car, and Chanyeol was fast out to help the tired Baekhyun out.

 

 

“Where are we?”
“Where at the hot spring, like we planed. Remember?”
“Mm, I remember...”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's bag as he took his own before carefully walking with the boy beside him. Suho walked almost proud first as the other car joined them. The 12 boys walked in to the reception on the hot spring inn as Suho smiled big and cleared his throat.

 

 

“Hi, we have booked three rooms here.”
“Ah, your name please?”
“Kim Joonmyun.”
“Oh, welcome sir. Three big sized room I see. How long do you plan to stay?”
“Two days I think, might be a third. Over the weekend to say.”
“Ah, here is the keys and towels and bathrobes will be on the room.”
“Thank you.”

 

 

Suho handle out keys to Kris and Chanyeol who took it with a smile before they begun to walk. They all split up into four groups, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan took one room, Xiumin, Chen, Kai and D.O took another, and Tao, Kris, Suho and Lay took the third room.

 

Chanyeol entered the room first with Baekhyun shortly after, they both gasped as Luhan and Sehun made their way in and did the same. The room was big and looked expensive, like it was for rich people. Well, Suho is rich... Never mind that.

 

 

“Suho is one damn rich bastard.”
“No, he's kind who is treating us this vacation. We should be grateful!”

 

 

They all looked around in the room, noticing something that was almost horrible, okay not totally. But there was only two double beds. Which means, they must share the beds.

 

 

“Eh... Is it supposed to be like this?”
“Don't worry guys, it can't be that bad.”
“Easy for you to say Luhan.”
“What's the problem? It's just split up in to two. Sehun and Luhan sleep in one bed, and you and I sleep in this bed Chanyeol.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he sat down on the bed, he was probably to tired to give a about this problem right now. Luhan and Sehun nodded as they sneaked over to their bed and begun to talk loud. Chanyeol on the other hand was quiet like a mouse, staring at Baekhyun who was laying on the bed with closed eyes.

 

 

“You sure about this? We have a couch, I can sleep on it.”
“Why would I think it's wrong to share bed with you?”
“I don't know, you might find me disturbing?”
“If someone is disturbing, it's me. I sound like a puppy before I fall asleep, I mumble sometimes and move a lot.”
“Well I mumble in my sleep too, and I snore.”
“Not that loud, remember that we share room at the dorm?”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun got up and grabbed his bag, probably changing clothes to go to bed. Chanyeol was fast and did the same as he let Baekhyun sneak away to the bathroom, and Chanyeol just changed clothes by the bed. When he was done, he sneaked over to the Hunhan couple who is having their bed behind a wall. They both was already sleeping, hugging and cuddled up on the bed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter