Crazy Night Part 1

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun parked the car on the back of the shopping mall, grabbing his bag as he got out from the car and put the bag on his seat. He picked out three guns, two flash-bombs, his special gun that he can use to a lot of things, some special glasses, a bomb detector and lastly ammunition for his guns.

 

Baekhyun put all those things on his belt and on special short belts that was stuck to his legs. He thought he looked damn y in his clothes today, mostly because he thought he actually looked like a real spy in a spy move.

 

Baekhyun closed the door to the car and locked it before he begun to walk towards the shopping mall and picked up his bomb detector. He picked up the bombs signal right away, which means his boss was right about the bomb.

 

Baekhyun walked was fast as he picked up his special gun as he walked over towards the building, shooting down a camera with his silent gun before he walked over to a door and had to try to open it with a special key that will form after the lock.

 

Baekhyun got in after some few minutes, letting the door stand open so he would be able to see into the dark building. Baekhyun held one of his guns tight as he begun to sneak around in the corridors. He picked up the bomb detector as he begun to try to find the signals position.

 

Baekhyun walked quiet around in the building, stopped when he thought he heard something but then continued to walk when he only heard silence. But still, he had this uneasy feeling that someone was following him, who he don't know though.

 

Baekhyun walked until he found the security office as he used the special key to open the door quiet and silent. He peeked his head in to find two mall guards sit and play cards with each others. Baekhyun changed gun to the one who with soporifics bullets. He then pointed at the guards and shoot them fast with one “bullet” each.

 

The bullet is actually more like a needle, but it doesn't hit the guards so hard that they bleed or get hurt, they just pass out actually. Baekhyun walked in and put away the gun, walking over to the TV screen and then to a computer to turn off all the security cameras. When they all were off, he hurried to sneak out from the room again.

 

But when he stepped out from the room, he swore he saw a shadow in a corner as he grabbed his gun, hiding against the wall as he stared towards the corner. Baekhyun took one step closer, then another one and so on until he arrived to the corner to find it empty.

 

He checked the other side of the corner, it was empty as well. His mind is playing with him, making him feel nervous and unsure if he imagine things up or not. It's the darkness, every little shadow is fooling him. Literally. But he have to pull himself together, to calm himself down.

 

Baekhyun continued his sneaking towards the center of the mall, seeing two guards sit and eat something on a bench, another one standing and reading a magazine. Baekhyun picked up his silent gun with soporifics “bullets” or needles if you would like to call them that.

 

Baekhyun took down the man with the magazine first, but happen to grab the other two guards' attention as he was fast to shoot them as well before they all collapsed on the floor, sleeping. Baekhyun smirked as he put the gun away and picked up the bomb detector.

 

The signal is coming right from the center, from the little fountain. Baekhyun was fast to run over to some stairs, sliding down for the baluster to the stairs and landed quick on the floor. He grabbed his gun, the silent one, and begun to walk towards the fountain. He just waited for someone to come, but it seemed to be pretty empty.

 

Baekhyun walked right over to the fountain, looking down in to the water as he begun to search for the bomb. He looked around the fountain for probably five minutes, to then find the bomb placed on top of the statue on the fountain. Baekhyun sighed as he couldn't help to feel mad.

 

 

“Really? On top of the whole ? Really? This is bullying, literally. I'm not that short, but seriously?”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed tired as he had to climb up on the statue and try to sit steady on it as he picked up some of his bomb disarming equipment. He glanced around him then and then while trying to figure out how long time it was left on the bomb. It was then he noticed, the bomb hasn't a timer, it's a manual bomb. Someone can fire it off any second!

 

 

“Damn it, this is worse than we thought. I better be careful.”

 

 

Baekhyun slowly begun to disarm the bomb, he knew that any mistake would lead to his death, and therefor took everything slow and careful. But the thought that the guards would wake up sooner or later, or that someone might come to check them made him feel stressed.

 

Baekhyun still managed to disarm the bomb as he smiled and picked up the device before throwing it down on the pool. He then took a little note his boss had wrote and put it on the statue before jumping down and splashed some water out from the fountain. It was then he noticed the shadow that was standing somewhere on the second floor, watching him.

 

Baekhyun got panic, someone has seen him! Baekhyun picked up his gun fast, but the shadow had turn around and begun to run. Is he going to get backup?! Hell no! Baekhyun won't let that bastard get him killed!

 

Baekhyun begun to sprint after the shadow. He run fast and jumped over some benches and up for the stairs. He had no time to lose, and he still had to try to be as quiet as possible. He still could hear the shadow person though, he or she was running down for the corridors, towards the security room and the employee entrance!

 

Baekhyun run as fast as he could, and then suddenly he begun to hear gun shoots as he got confused, what the hell is actually going on here?! Baekhyun run around a corner to just managed to throw himself back behind the corner and dodge all the bullets.

 

 

“There he is! There is the real one!”
“Get him! Before he disarm the bomb!”
“, I run in to a trap!”

 

 

Baekhyun picked up his guns, throwing himself out and literally shoot down five men all at once. Then he noticed that person, who had watched him, run out from a room and Baekhyun got mad, who the hell is he or she?!

 

Baekhyun run after the person, just to hear screaming voices and shouts behind him, the whole mall is filled with terrorists or what?! Baekhyun hadn't really time to think that much about who they were or who they worked for, he just grabbed a flash-bomb and threw it behind him counting the seconds before it exploded in a strong bright light and a loud high pitch sound that makes you want to hold for your ears because it hurts.

 

Baekhyun watched the shadow run out from the building from where Baekhyun had entered and Baekhyun slammed the door closed and put a flash-bomb in front of the door. So if someone opens the door, the bomb will go of just like the other one.

 

Baekhyun pointed the gun at the person as he had enough with this game, whoever he or she was, it's going to end here.

 

 

“Freeze or I shoot! I'm warning you!”

 

 

The person stopped, probably scared to be shoot as Baekhyun run over, but stopped only some few meters away to see more clear who the person were.

 

In front of him was a tall male body, with brown hair and the person were wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt only, if you don't count the shoes. Baekhyun felt how he panicked, he think he knows who this person is.

 

 

“Turn around, now!”

 

 

Baekhyun held his breathe, watching the person turn around to see exactly who it was. Baekhyun felt how he freaked out, why the hell is he here?! That idiot!

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter