The Hot Spring, Part 2

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE this place.”

 

 

Lay sighed out loud in pleasure as Tao nodded to D.O's statement. Xiumin just laughed light, Luhan mumbled a “me too” and nodded indeed while Baekhyun groaned out in pleasure. He love to get massage, especially with his sour back that need some love and treatment after all the fighting and training.

 

 

“I-I l-love t-this p-place t-too.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed how weird he sounded while getting massage, like the others. Baekhyun got up from the massage table and walked over to the little pool, slowly getting in as he lend beck and took a smoothie to drink.

 

 

“You know, Suho planed to go here all along, since he heard about my bad back.”
“Oh, what bad back?”

 

 

Everyone, including Baekhyun, looked worried over at Lay who smiled almost nervous, but still smiled. Baekhyun kind of is glad that Lay has a little bad back, since they're here at this wonderful place. But still, a bad back isn't good.

 

 

“Don't worry, it's actually kind of gone, for now. But after all the dancing, sitting and standing in the kitchen every morning and afternoon make my back feel worse. But Suho planed to take me here, and he took the chance to take us all with him.”
“Wow, you're boyfriend is amazing.”
“Rich like hell, but kind as a sweetheart.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he took a sip form the smoothie, it's cold of course, but good. The others chatted on, about school, food and a lot about fashion. Tao love fashion and he easily brings the others in to his favorite topic. Baekhyun listen mostly, kind of like to see the others laugh and nod exited.

 

They talked, got massage, facial masks and smoothies, and so on. Baekhyun love to be here, especially with friends who talk a lot, like him, and understands him scary good. But they decided to finally get a break from all the massage and spa thing, and walked out to the little cafe outside the spa room.

 

They all took something cold to drink, ice tea for an example, and cheesecake and cupcakes to eat. They kept chat about their lives, school, jobs, boyfriends and so on. And all of the sudden, they came in on a subject Baekhyun really didn't think about, until now.

 

 

“So Baekhyun, how is it going between you and Chanyeol?”
“Sorry what?”
“Oh, come on. I saw you two this morning, and trust me, not even Sehun is like that when we're fooling around.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his cheeks get warm, why is he blushing? The others smiled kind, trying to show him that it's nothing to be ashamed of. But seriously, Baekhyun don't know what is happening with him, is he really... In love?

 

 

“He's so cute when he's acting like he don't understand a thing, but still is blushing.”
“Now, tell us, do you really like him?”
“I, well, yes, or I think so. I-I don't know.”
“Oh someone is having a crush!”

 

 

Baekhyun hide his face behind his hands, not being able to handle his blushing face anymore. What is happening to him? He should be able to hold his poker face, then why is he failing himself? The others laughed light at Baekhyun who removed his hands, taking a sip of his ice tea as the others got a little more serious.

 

 

“But seriously now, you like him a little?”
“I don't know, it just feels like that. I-I think I like him, but I'm not sure.”
“Does your stomach tingle when he touch you?”
“Or do you feel clumsy and nervous around him?”
“I can't help but feel shy around him, and I'm usually a very chatty person. But lately I have managed to be myself around him.”
“Kya! You're in love without you know it!”
“It's so cute!”
“Aegyo!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as the others was like crazy and pretend to faint or do aegyo stuff. But then they got all back to serious again, like they just took a break.

 

 

“Anyway, if you really like him, you should go for him.”
“Chanyeol is a nice boy, and you should know that about now.”
“Yeah, and if you two get together, he will become even more lovely than you can imagine.”
“I don't know guys, he probably doesn't even like me back like this.”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a deep sigh as the others shook their heads, trying to make Baekhyun think that he's wrong.

 

 

“You're wrong.”
“He looks at you in a special way we haven't seen him do before.”
“And every time you're around, he acts different.”
“And he smile brighter at you, being more open and is not hiding inside his room all alone anymore.”
“He's so much better now, since you came.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little weak, well he can always dream that Chanyeol like him back. But this isn't a stupid fairytale where everyone likes you back. Baekhyun took another sip form his ice tea, letting the others change the subject back to Tao's fashion talking.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol fixed his shirt as Sehun sighed out loud, clapping Chanyeol's shoulder as he walked pass him. Everyone is getting ready for the dinner down stairs, and Baekhyun suddenly was going to get ready with D.O, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Lay. Suho and Kris was forced to come over to Chanyeol's and Sehun's room instead.

 

 

“You have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter