The Halloween Party

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol played with his pen as he talked with Baekhyun, not really listening to his teacher. Well, she's to old and she only talk about her old husband that is dead. She only sit and mumble mostly to be honest.

 

 

“So, you're saying that Halloween is just for fooling kids?”
“Yes, and I'm right.”
“Have you ever been to a college Halloween party?”

 

 

Baekhyun shook his head as Chanyeol sighed, well he has missed a lot this boy. Chanyeol smiled as he took a deep breathe, this is so damn important to everyone here on the college, and Baekhyun has no idea how it really is.

 

 

“It's like one of the biggest parties we have here. To be honest, it's the only party where you can dress up however you want, without anyone can judge you. And to be honest, it's the only party where everyone is allowed to go to, even nerds and school freaks are allowed to go. And it's free drinks and all, and it's often someone who has mixed the drinks with some kind of liquor.”
“It sounds... Interesting, really.”
“Your sarcastic voice doesn't convince me at all Baek.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun who stuck out his tongue and teased Chanyeol as usual. Out from nowhere came Kris and slammed his hand on the table and made Baekhyun and Chanyeol totally startled.

 

 

“Yah, what are you whispering about?”
“K-Kris! Stop do that! God, you're really annoying sometimes.”
“Now now Chanyeol, he was just joking. We were talking about the Halloween party. Ah, Kris! What do you think about it?”
“The party? Well, it's a lot of fun, that's all I say. I gotta go, see you later.”

 

 

Baekhyun pouted disappointed at Kris who walked away, making Chanyeol almost sigh. Why is Baekhyun pouting at Kris and not him? Chanyeol held in a frustrated sigh as he tried to catch Baekhyuns attention again.

 

 

“Hey Baek, what are you going to dress up as to the party this weekend?”
“Well, I don't know yet. But I want to be something cute or gorgeous.”

 

 

Baekhyun winked playfully as he laughed, was he joking or not? Chanyeol has no idea, but as long Baekhyun smiles and looks this cute and beautiful as always. Chanyeol realized how he was staring at Baekhyun as he tried to not stare at him like he was daydreaming. Instead he cleared his voice and tried to continue to conversation.

 

 

“Something cute and gorgeous you said? Well puppies and kittens are cute for examples. And gorgeous costumes, uhm, maybe a movie character or something like that?”
“Haha, I wasn't serious with the gorgeous thing! But you have good ideas. Oh, what are you going to dress like?”
“Don't know yet, I'm thinking about something totally normal, but I can't come up with anything.”
“I know! Lets dress up as a couple!”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how he stared shocked at Baekhyun, what does he mean with that?! Baekhyun sudden shout caught the classmates attention all around them as Baekhyun felt how he almost hide under the table, blushing. Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, smiling awkward at the old teacher that was eying him.

 

 

“What is going on here Mr. Park and Mr. Byun?”
“N-Nothing ma'am! Sorry for disturbing you!”
“Anyway, like I said, 1998 I was...”

 

 

The old lady teacher continued her story as Baekhyun sat straight up when no one was staring at him nor Chanyeol. Chanyeol anyway cleared his throat a little careful as he glanced over at the still a little blushing boy.

 

 

“So, this, uhm, what did you say?”
“Couple dressing, with that I mean like two characters from a movie, or maybe an anime?”
“Oh, now I get it. What did you have in mind then?”
“Uhm, I don't know, it was a bad idea. But lets help each others with the costumes, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled cutely as he charmed Chanyeol with this scary nice and hypnotizing puppy face. Chanyeol managed to nod to an answer as Baekhyun almost giggled before he turned to the teacher again, really listening to her story this time. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun for a while before he turned his head and gaze over to the old teacher, she's still talking about 1998? Wow, she really has a long story to tell...

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol laughed at Kai who sighed and slapped the back of his head, scolding him for moving. Chanyeol tried to sit still, but Kai looked pretty ridiculous when he wasn't done with his own hair yet. But Chanyeol wasn't allowed to leave the dorm without someone fixing his hair to his costume. Baekhyun, who Chanyeol wanted to help him, was to busy with talking in phone in the bathroom while fixing his hair.

 

It's so weird, last night, Chanyeol woke up to find Baekhyuns bed empty. He saw Baekhyun go to bed, he know he was sleeping before he fell asleep, since Chanyeol kind of stare at the boy until he's sleeping. Yeah, Chanyeol can't help himself, and he's probably creepy like hell. But anyway, he never heard Baekhyun close any doors or anything, so how did he leave the room without Chanyeol noticed?

 

 

“Done, much better if you ask me. Now, where is D.O?”
“What are you going as Kai?”
“A werewolf, you like my costume?”
“You look good, and I guess D.O going to be a chef.”
“You're guessing right. I gotta go and find D.O, don't mess the hair up!”

 

 

Kai left his own room to look after D.O as Chanyeol got up and walked over to his and Baekhyuns room. He begun to change clothes carefully without messing his hair up and heard Baekhyun mumbled annoyed from the bathroom. Chanyeol got curious, what is he going to dress up as? Baekhyun hasn't told him a thing about his costume, just that it's definitely nothing cute nor gorgeous, which Chanyeol find weird.

 

Chanyeol got his black jeans on as he dragged of his black t-shirt and grabbed a white shirt instead that he put on without buttoning it. Instead he walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, wondering why he heard Baekhyun just mumbled curses.

 

 

“Hey Baekhyun, are you okay in there?”
“Can you come in and help me for a moment?”

 

 

Chanyeol opened the door as he chuckled, it was unlocked? And Baekhyun had been changing clothes with the door unlocked? Has it always been unlocked? Why is Chanyeol even wondering that?

 

Chanyeol stared in at Baekhyun who was fixing his hair but pouted annoyed when it refused to go to it's right place. Chanyeol smiled as he walked in, suddenly seeing the boy blush as he covered his face that was covered with makeup with his hands.

 

 

“Button your shirt for god's sake!”
“What's wrong? It's nothing, you have seen me change clothes all the time. What's suddenly so wrong with this? It's nothing.”

 

 

Chanyeol shook his head as he walked over to Baekhyun anyway, not buttoning his shirt since he just liked to tease Baekhyun. He begun to fix his hair as Baekhyun peeked between his fingers and stared at Chanyeol through the mirror.

 

 

“So, what are you going as? You want me to guess?”
“C-Can you please button your shirt?”
“No, I'm to warm to have it buttoned at the moment. Don't be to silly now, what are you going as? A wizard? No, maybe a movie character? Let me guess, Jack Sparrow? No, but maybe someone from the movie Twilight? Like Edward or what ever his name was.”
“I'm not going as a fantasy figure...”

 

 

Baekhyun mumbled, finally removing his hands and stared down at the floor, still blushing. Chanyeol smiled for himself as he finished Baekhyuns hair and let the boy get up fast. Baekhyun put his warm hands right in Chanyeols chest, making Chanyeol shiver to be honest. Baekhyun blushed as he was fast to push Chanyeol out from the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

 

Chanyeol chuckled, so Baekhyun could sit kind of almost totally beside him in the hot spring bathes? But not see him with a shirt ed? This boy, he's so weird. Chanyeol just could come up with one explanation for this, he must have been drugged or something at the hot spring. Yeah, why else would he act so weird?

 

 

***

 

 

“Baekhyun! Come out now, it's time to go!”
“Coming!”

 

 

Chanyeol stepped away from the bathroom's door before it went open by Baekhyun who walked out, almost blushing a little as Chanyeol stared at him. Chanyeol felt how he wanted to drool and he's not going to lie, he's freaking by just taking one glance at Baekhyun in his costume.

 

 

“Please don't stare to much, it wasn't my idea to dress up like this.”
“You look s-so... awesome.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter