Strong And Tough

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun laughed happily when he stumbled into the room with Chanyeol pushing him in and closed the door behind them. Baekhyun felt how he got pushed down on one of the beds in the room as Chanyeol leaned down and kissed him. Baekhyun giggled in the kiss as Chanyeol let his hand sneak in under his shirt.

 

“C-Chanyeol! T-The others are here-”
“Oh shut up, you promised me that you would let me have fun today.”
“Haha, you crazy giant, what if they hear us?”

 

Baekhyun asked while he bit his lower lip. Chanyeol just smirked as he pushed his lips against Baekhyun's again as he got on top of Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt how his hands grabbed Chanyeol's hoddie as he pulled it off him. Chanyeol threw the hoddie away as he begun a new kiss while his hands pulled up Baekhyun's shirt.

Everything was going really well and Baekhyun felt so hot from Chanyeol's sweet yet rough kisses. Everything was perfect, until Baekhyun's phone rang and Baekhyun had to push Chanyeol off him to answer it. Baekhyun reached out for his phone fast as he picked up without checking the number.

 

“Hello?”
“Agent B, it's me.”
“B-Boss...?”
“Yeah, I'm just checking up on you. Is everything alright?”
“Yeah, everything is fine. Why are you wondering?”
“Where are you right now?”
“Right now? I'm home with Chanyeol.”
“Who is this Chanyeol? Is he your roommate?”
“Uhm, yeah, he is. Why are you asking?”
“Oh... Well... Something has happened.”
“What has happened?”
“I don't want you to get upset now, but someone is suspecting you for being a traitor.”
“WHAT THE HELL?!”

 

Chanyeol almost jumped scared by Baekhyun's sudden high pitched scream. The others must have heard that as well. Baekhyun sighed annoyed as he tried to keep calm. He can't get mad now, it's not a good place or time to get mad.

 

“The person who suspects you has told me that you have been out a lot lately with someone else.”
“Oh god... Yeah, I have been out a lot. With Chanyeol. Are you seriously freaking doing this to me?”
“Chanyeol is your roommate, correct?”
“Yes!”
“And he's a tall young man around your age, correct?”
“Yes!”
“I see, then we might have had a misunderstanding here. I'm glad to hear that it was just a misunderstanding.”
“What the hell do you take me for? I'm not someone who would suddenly turn my back on you... Y-You know why I wouldn't...”
“That's true. When are you ready to start work again?”
“Not for a while please, I'm so tired from the camp...”
“What about next week?”
“Urgh... Fine... But not too many missions please...”
“Then four missions each week will do-”
“Hell no! Max three!”
“Fine, three missions it is. Are you satisfied?”
“Yes. Now, did you want something else or...?”
“No, I'm done. Oh wait, there is one more thing.”
“What is it?”
“Well, your mother has called.”

 

Baekhyun felt the pain hit him hard as he tried to not show it. Chanyeol is after all watching him, he doesn't want Chanyeol to know... He doesn't want to show his pain to Chanyeol.

 

“W-What about it?”
“She misses you and wonders if you would come back and at least visit her.”
“N-No... N-Never...”
“Baekhyun...”
“I don't want to hear from her again... Are you done yet?”
“Are you sure that you don't want to see her? She said she really would like to see you.”
“Never... I don't want to see her ever again... Goodbye.”

 

Baekhyun hung-up on his boss as he threw his phone on his empty bed as he felt the whole mood in the room being destroyed. Chanyeol looked troubled as he tried to clear his throat and smiled at Baekhyun with his charming smile.

 

“Is everything alright?”
“Mm... More or less...”
“D-Do you have to go?”
“No, not today.”
“Hey... Do you...”
“I'm sorry... I'm not in the mood...”
“So you don't want to cuddle?”

 

Chanyeol asked with a pout. Baekhyun had no idea that he would ask something like that. Baekhyun felt how his heart got a little lighter as he walked over and hugged Chanyeol happily. It feels so good to have Chanyeol. He hopes that Chanyeol will never get hurt, that he will never end up in the middle of Baekhyun's work and get hurt.

 

“Chanyeol... You have to be careful around me, okay? When we're out it's really important that you don't get into trouble.”
“Yah, don't say that. It sounds like someone is after you.”
“Well, I'm a top secret agent who is fighting terrorists, of course someone is after me all the time. But if someone really dangerous like an assassin would be after me, then I would have left you and the others so they wouldn't come here and hurt you guys.”
“Baby, you can't leave alone if that happens!”
“But... I don't want you to get hurt, no matter what.”
“Really...?”
“Yeah. Really. So don't ever get into trouble, do you hear me? Don't act like a hero and try to save my , got it?”

 

Chanyeol laughed but he nodded seriously. Baekhyun smiled as he kissed Chanyeol once again before he leaned against him and closed his eyes. It feels so freaking wonderful to sit in Chanyeol's big warm arms...

 

***

 

“Hey Chanyeol, let's go out for a date today again!”
“Are you sure about that? We got to study sometimes too.”
“Oh come on, just a short one!”
“Fine fine, but let's study after we have gone out.”
“Yes!”

 

Baekhyun felt how he smiled like a fool as he grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him with him. It feels so wonderful to hold hands with Chanyeol like this. Chanyeol is a wonderful person and Baekhyun might have mentioned it earlier, but he loves Chanyeol more than anything else.

 

“Hey Chanyeol, let's go and eat something yummy!”
“Are you hungry?”
“I meant more like ice cream!”
“Isn't it a little bit too cold outside to eat ice cream?”
“No, it's never too cold for ice cream!”
“You're so weird...”

 

Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun smiled big at him. They both walked happily down the street as Baekhyun suddenly felt how someone's hand touched his pocket and when he noticed, the person begun to run away from them.

 

“Yah! You damn pocket thief, give that back!”

 

Chanyeol almost jumped scared when Baekhyun threw his bag to him as he sprinted after the man fast. This is nothing for a top agent like him, he can easily catch that man! It didn't even take a minute before Baekhyun had reached the man as he spun his body and kicked the man right in the stomach as hard he could.

The man collapsed on the ground while holding his arms over his stomach as he gasped in pain. He dropped Baekhyun's phone and money that he had stolen as Baekhyun picked it up with ease.

 

“Don't mess with me punk.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter