Crazy In Love With You

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Don't worry too much about me Chanyeol, I will be fine. Eventually.”
“But still. The others are worried about you too.”
“Y-You told them about this?”
“No, but sensei- I mean agent S made up a lie and told them that a burglar broke into our dorm and you tried to stop him but got hurt. Therefor you're here.”
“Well, his lie was at least believable. How are you feeling? Are you alright?”

 

Baekhyun gently Chanyeol's cheek as he smiles a bright smile. After all that crying, he seems to feel much better than he probably was before. Baekhyun hopes that Chanyeol didn't get hurt after he passed out.

 

“I'm fine Baekhyun, really.”
“I'm glad to hear that. But I'm still worried about you.”
“Silly, you should worry about yourself. I... I got really scared you know...”
“I know and I'm sorry for scaring you. But like I told you, I could never let anyone hurt you. If you would have gotten hurt, then I would never forgive myself.”
“And I can never forgive myself since I let you get hurt like this.”
“It wasn't your fault.”
“But still. I hate myself because all I could do was to watch you get more and more hurt.”
“Chanyeol... Please don't hate yourself. It wasn't your fault. This would have happened sooner or later and I knew that I couldn't get away from something like this. With or without you there, I would have gotten tortured.”
“But if I wasn't there, you could have tried to fight them back from the very beginning.”
“And gotten shot right in the leg or arm and get dragged away from the dorm and leave a blood trace to scare you guys. Yeah, I had probably gotten tortured anyway.”

 

Chanyeol finally stops arguing back as he sits silently beside Baekhyun on the hospital bed. They both sit silent for a long time as Chanyeol holds Baekhyun in his arms. This feels really good, especially after everything they have been through. Baekhyun is tired and exhausted and weak, but having Chanyeol by his side makes everything much easier.

 

“Chanyeol... I love you so much. I could never let anyone hurt you, especially if I know that I have the power to protect you.”
“Agent S and I talked a little while you were being treated... He said that he could train me and teach me how to defend myself so that nothing like this can ever happen again.”
“C-Chanyeol, do you realize what kind of danger you might get into-?”
“I know that already, agent S told me all about it. I might become a target since I'm beside you and knows how to fight.”
“T-Then don't learn how to fight!”
“But I will still become a target anyway, right?”
“W-Well, that's not for sure.”
“But I'm still by your side and will be in as much danger I would be if I knew how to defend myself. Therefor I thought that maybe it's not such a bad idea to learn how to defend myself. And if it comes to it, maybe I can defend you when you need me?”
“Chanyeol... I-I don't want you to get hurt or get into even more danger.”
“But even agent S told me that I should learn how to defend myself. He's your sensei, right? He should know better than both of us.”
“Yeah, but still... If you learn how to defend yourself by sensei... Then you might have to join the whole organization as well. And I can't allow you to join such a dangerous organization.”
“So you can work there but I can't?”
“I-I have been there since I was very young.”
“You were 13 years old when you begun your training: so why can't I start training?”
“W-Who told you about that?”
“Uhm... Don't get mad, but it was actually-”
“Sensei, wasn't it? Of course he would tell you about it... What else did he tell you?”
“Well... Uhm... I'm not sure if I really should tell you-”
“Tell me. It's about me, right? Just tell me.”

 

Baekhyun stares seriously at Chanyeol who looks away nervously. Fine, don't tell him then! Baekhyun pouts angrily as Chanyeol sighs tired. Baekhyun doesn't want to be angry with Chanyeol after they both have been in such a huge danger only a day ago, but he can't help to be a little upset.

 

“I'm sorry Baekhyun... I asked your sensei about you and your past. I should have asked you instead, but at the moment I truly thought that just maybe... Maybe you would leave this world without me knowing who you truly were. There are so many things I still don't know about you, yet I love you so much already. I want to get to know you more, even though you might not want me to find out about it.”
“What did sensei tell you?”

 

Chanyeol sits silent once again, this time he looks more hesitant than nervous. Baekhyun stares at him in silence while waiting for Chanyeol to open his mouth again. Finally, after a minute or two, Chanyeol gives in to Baekhyun as he lets out a sigh.

 

“I asked him about your parents...”
“And he... told you everything?”
“He told me everything... He even told me that you were found when you were 12 years old and you begun your training when you were 13 years old. He told me about your relationship with your parents and how your mother had abounded you. He even mentioned that you were involved with serious police matters.”
“Sensei talks way too much sometimes...”
“I'm sorry, it's actually my fault. I should have respected your privacy and asked you instead. But like I said-”
“I know, you only wanted to know me better.”
“A-Are you angry at me now?”
“I'm just a little upset... But... I can understand why you did it... And I think I would have done the same if I were in your situation.”
“Then... You will forgive me?”
“I forgive you, since I love you. And... it was about time for you to find it out anyway. It's not like it's a secret or anything.”

 

Chanyeol smiles a relieved smile as he squeezes Baekhyun gently in his arms. Baekhyun smiles a little as he leans against Chanyeol. Like he said, he doesn't want to be angry with Chanyeol. He wants to feel happy and relieved, not angry.

 

“But Baekhyun... There is probably something you need to know about your father.”
“I don't really want to hear.”
“I think you really should know this, even though you don't want to hear.”
“Sensei has tried to tell me something about my father for over three years Chanyeol. Why would I start listening now?”
“Because if I say that it's something you really should know, isn't it worth to listen?”

 

Baekhyun sits silent for a while as he thinks about what Chanyeol just said. If there is something really important about his father... should he really listen to Chanyeol? Well, his sensei has tried to tell Baekhyun something for over three years and Baekhyun ignored him totally. But when Chanyeol says it, it does seem more important than what Baekhyun has thought up till now.

 

“Baekhyun... I hate to tell you this but... Your father, he's... dead.”

 

Baekhyun feels how his whole body stops from moving. The shock spreads out through his body as Chanyeol's words echoes through his head. Did he really... hear that? H-How can his father be dead? He isn't that old, he's barely 50 years old. H-He was doing just fine only some years ago.

 

“Baekhyun... Your father didn't just die on his own... According to sensei, he was murdered. That's why your mother has tried to call you so many times, because she's worried about you. She's scared that you will be the next person to die. Whoever killed your father might target you and try to kill you. I don't know why though.”
“But I do know...”

 

Baekhyun stares down at his hands as he notices something weird. He's crying. Why is he crying? His father didn't mean anything to him. He left Baekhyun and his mother to work and he barely saw them. He couldn't even call them once a month. Why would Baekhyun cry like this for a man he barely knew?

 

“I'm sorry to tell you this but... He has been dead for over three years now.”
“No... H-He can't be...”
“I'm sorry... But that's the truth. I wish sensei could have told you this instead, but he asked me if I could tell you whenever you would listen.”
“D-Did he say anything else... about the murder?”
“Not to me, but if you ask him, then maybe he can tell you something.”

 

Baekhyun nods silently as he hides his face from Chanyeol. He doesn't want to cry like this in front of Chanyeol. He doesn't want to cry because of his father. He just wants to forget about his parents and move on. But the sad truth is: he did love his parents.

Chanyeol gently hugs Baekhyun as he tries his hardest to comfort him. Baekhyun hasn't even showed his face to Chanyeol after he begun to cry like this, yet he knows that Baekhyun is crying. Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol puts his hand behind his head as he pushes Baekhyun's face against his chest. He doesn't say anything, but he still knows what Baekhyun really needs.

Baekhyun cries into Chanyeol's chest as he hugs Chanyeol tightly. He doesn't want to cry like this, but he can't help it. He just can't help to feel sorry for his father. He just can't help t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter