Scolded

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Where the hell have you two been?! Eating breakfast out, in my !”

 

D.O stared furious at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who stared ashamed down at the floor. Suho stood behind D.O and just sighed as D.O kept scold them until Suho thought they all had enough of D.O's scolding.

 

“Okay D.O, I think they get it. Now, you two, please don't do this again. At least tell us that you will go on a trip or whatever you call it.”
“We will, we promise.”
“We're so sorry.”
“But we just... you know, decided to go on a road trip just like that.”
“I don't care! At least call me and say that!”

 

D.O sighed frustrated as he walked away and into the kitchen to finish his cooking. Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged a glance before they laughed quietly and heard Suho sigh once again.

 

“You two... You're so hopeless some times.”
“We know that.”
“It's not like we intended to scare the out of D.O.”
“He looks so funny when he gets mad.”
“I CAN HEAR YOU!”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sprinted to their room as Suho sighed once again. They passed Tao and Kris who watched a drama together and Kai sat and read manga with Sehun. Luhan looked up from his rubix cube and chuckled at Baekhyun and Chanyeol who apologized to Lay who they almost knocked over. Xiumin and Chen helped Lay to gather the books he dropped as they all sighed over the sight.

 

“Those two, they're so hopeless sometimes.”
“But is it just me who think something is different?”
“No, something is definitely different.”
“But what?”
“I wonder... have they...”
“Cleared things out?”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol closed the door to their room as they laughed at each others' pale face. D.O truly was pissed off and they both felt how he could kill them both with his words. D.O is really cute sometimes, but when he gets mad, he's dangerous like hell.

 

“Haha, that was too close.”
“I know.”

 

Baekhyun laughed as he walked over and put his arms around Chanyeol's neck and pulled the giant down to his level. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist as he smiled down at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stared into Chanyeol's deep brown eyes as he could feel how the butterflies in his stomach woke up from their sleep.

It doesn't matter if they have had or if they have stared into each others' eyes before, because whenever Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol like this, his heart skips a beat when Chanyeol's warm eyes meets his and makes his stomach get filled with butterflies.

 

“You know... It was definitely worth it.”
“It was, even though it got a little... uhm...”
“Thrilling?”

 

Chanyeol laughed as Baekhyun pulled the giant into a kiss. Chanyeol pulled out to breathe as Baekhyun smiled up at the giant who smirked big.

 

“You know, you still owe me something, remember?”
“Yah, not now. The others might hear-”
“Might? You know I can make you scream.”
“Shut up.”

 

Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol laughed at him. Then the door went open and Baekhyun literally pushed Chanyeol away from him and turned fast around to smile at Kai who stared dumb into the room.

 

“Chanyeol... what the hell are you doing on the floor?”
“Why do you curse so much?”
“Sorry, my bad.”
“What can we help you with, Kai?”

 

Baekhyun asked as nicely he could as Chanyeol's stood up from the floor as Kai just smiled a little.

 

“Well, I'm going to ask this straight out-”
“Kim Jongin! Come back here!”
“Oh .”

 

Kai hurried to close the door to get his over to D.O who shouted madly at him. Baekhyun chuckled as Chanyeol embraced Baekhyun's from behind as he sighed.

 

“Why did you do that?”
“Did do what?”
“You pushed me away... It made me sad.”
“I-I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. I mean, it's not like they will notice-”
“I love you, so don't hurt my feelings.”
“I'm sorry, my love.”

 

Baekhyun turned around in Chanyeol's embrace and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck once again and pulled the giant into another kiss. Chanyeol's embrace tighten a little as he leaned closer to Baekhyun who held in the moan that wanted to escape his mouth.

Baekhyun pulled out to stare up into Chanyeol's eyes as the giant rested his forehead against Baekhyun's as he smiled the cutest smile Baekhyun ever has seen. Chanyeol may be a derp and he may have the whitest smile on Earth, but he's also the cutest giant with Yoda ears.

 

“I love you, Yoda.”
“Oh come on! Don't call me Yoda!”
“But you are Yoda now!”
“I'm not short!”
“Yah! Don't insult me!”

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer to him and smiled big. Baekhyun could still see Chanyeol's brown warm eyes as Baekhyun leaned in and left a peck on the giant's lips.

 

“I love you, my handsome giant.”
“I love you too, my y spy.”

 

Baekhyun just laughed at Chanyeol before he pulled out of Chanyeol's embrace and walked towards the bathroom.

 

“Where are you going?”
“I need a shower, I'm starting to smell.”
“Aw, really? But we-”
“Later Chanyeol, later.”

 

Chanyeol just nodded with a grin as Baekhyun shook his head and went into the bathroom to take his shower. Than he will get some new clothes on and make some warm tea. Hopefully Chanyeol won't become too clingy now when they kind of... is together... Or are they together? Baekhyun don't know, but he hopes they are because... Because he truly likes Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Hey Chanyeol, can you come and help me out for a second?”
“Sure.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter